Windows 10: I am running Windows 10, Microsoft 365 Home and Chrome

Discus and support I am running Windows 10, Microsoft 365 Home and Chrome in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Suddenly, whenever I do anything to bring up a new tab or click on something to trigger a new tab being opened, it always goes to EDGE to open the tab... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TemporaryUser0101, Jan 25, 2023.

1. I am running Windows 10, Microsoft 365 Home and Chrome

Suddenly, whenever I do anything to bring up a new tab or click on something to trigger a new tab being opened, it always goes to EDGE to open the tab when I have previously set it up to open in DuckDuckGo in Chrome.WHY?How do I fix this as I have gone through settings and can find zero relative to this.

:)

TemporaryUser0101, Jan 25, 2023

2. Microsoft Selects Dolby Audio for Windows 10

it would've been great if microsoft added HEVC decoders, LAV filters along with other codecs with Windows 10, and developing WMP to be better than VLC, KMPlayer and such sorts of media players.

Nevertheless, this is good step for microsoft, by far.

Analog_Interface, Jan 25, 2023
  3. Cortana & Office 365 Integration

We are trying to integrate Cortana with our Office 365 subscription, but it never works. Here are the steps we have done:

• Turned on Cortona in the Office 365 Admin portal
    • We are using Windows 10 1703 – connected Office 365 service to Cortana
    Did the same on windows 10 mobile with no luck, Cortana says its connected to Office 365, but sees no data and we are getting zero errors

We went rough office 365 support first and tried all fo their suggestions, they kicked us over to Windows support which is currently closed.

We are on v1703 with all updates in place, it does not work on Windows 10 desktop or mobile

any ideas? I can give you all steps 365 support had us run through if that will be helpful

Thank you

Doug

Douglas Clelland, Jan 25, 2023
  4. Kaapstad Win User

I am running Windows 10, Microsoft 365 Home and Chrome

Microsoft Office 2019 Will Run on Windows 10, and Only Windows 10

That will be a first

Microsoft getting any version of office to run properly on Windows 10.*Big Grin I am running Windows 10, Microsoft 365 Home and Chrome :D

Kaapstad, Jan 25, 2023
Thema:

I am running Windows 10, Microsoft 365 Home and Chrome

1. I am running Windows 10, Microsoft 365 Home and Chrome - Similar Threads - running Microsoft 365

2. I am running Windows 10, Microsoft 365 Home and Chrome

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am running Windows 10, Microsoft 365 Home and Chrome: Suddenly, whenever I do anything to bring up a new tab or click on something to trigger a new tab being opened, it always goes to EDGE to open the tab when I have previously set it up to open in DuckDuckGo in Chrome.WHY?How do I fix this as I have gone through settings and...
  3. I am running Windows 10, Microsoft 365 Home and Chrome

in Windows 10 Customization
    I am running Windows 10, Microsoft 365 Home and Chrome: Suddenly, whenever I do anything to bring up a new tab or click on something to trigger a new tab being opened, it always goes to EDGE to open the tab when I have previously set it up to open in DuckDuckGo in Chrome.WHY?How do I fix this as I have gone through settings and...
  4. I am running Windows 10. I just uninstalled and reinstalled Chrome. I keep getting the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am running Windows 10. I just uninstalled and reinstalled Chrome. I keep getting the...: I am running Windows 10 and just uninstalled and reinstalled Google Chrome. I keep getting the error message that the page I'm trying to get one is "Unresponsive". This happed even before I reinstalled Google Chrome....
  5. I am running Windows 10. I just uninstalled and reinstalled Chrome. I keep getting the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am running Windows 10. I just uninstalled and reinstalled Chrome. I keep getting the...: I am running Windows 10 and just uninstalled and reinstalled Google Chrome. I keep getting the error message that the page I'm trying to get one is "Unresponsive". This happed even before I reinstalled Google Chrome....
  6. I am running Windows 10. I just uninstalled and reinstalled Chrome. I keep getting the...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Windows 10 Home to Pro Upgrade for Microsoft 365 Business

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Home to Pro Upgrade for Microsoft 365 Business: My partner's customer purchased Windows 10 Home to Pro Upgrade for Microsoft 365 Business and is only able to get about 5 activations with it. Now they get an unable to activate message after imaging is completed. Is there a limit of how many workstations this can be...
  8. Can I use Office 365 Home Subscription as a substitute to Microsoft Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can I use Office 365 Home Subscription as a substitute to Microsoft Windows 10 Home: Im looking into building a new pc and I found that I have a Office 365 Home Subscription key and was wondering if I could use it as a normal Windows 10 Home OS?...
  9. Microsoft 365 upgrade from Windows 10 home?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft 365 upgrade from Windows 10 home?: if a business select Mocrosoft 365, but has laptops installed with Win 10 home, can Microsoft 365 be used to upgrade the laptops to Win 10 pro or does that only apply to pro versions of previous Windows editions lime 7 and 8? <PII is removed by forum moderator>...
  10. I am running Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I am running Windows 10: i am running a Windows 10 OS and have just purchased and installed Tech https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/i-am-running-windows-10/bac65b86-6205-465d-be16-e1678961113a