Windows 10: i am running windows 11 as virtual machine using parallels on imac...my clock is not...

Discus and support i am running windows 11 as virtual machine using parallels on imac...my clock is not... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am running windows 11 as a virtual machine using parallelts on an imac desktop and my clock is wrong and want to fiz and synchronize in windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by John Frow, Sep 18, 2022.

1. John Frow Win User

i am running windows 11 as virtual machine using parallels on imac...my clock is not...

I am running windows 11 as a virtual machine using parallelts on an imac desktop and my clock is wrong and want to fiz and synchronize in windows 11....how do i do that?

:)

John Frow, Sep 18, 2022

2. using Windows 11 with Parallels Desktop virtual machine

I've got a new iMac with M1 chip, and Windows 10 does not run on Parallels virtual machine. So I was able to get an 'insider' install of Windows 11, but it cannot be customized since it is not authorized (this is Microsoft's doing, not mine). The only Win 11 I can buy costs $199 at the Microsoft store, which is a lot (considering Mac system upgrades are free!).

What is the story with Windows 11?

The retina screen on the iMac makes the Windows display type extremely small, and since the Win 11 has not been authorized the display cannot be changed.

What are other Parallel users doing?

shuppanman, Sep 18, 2022
  3. Quicken for PC running in virtual WIN10 machine on iMAC via Parallels 11

Q14WIN runs in a virtual WIN10 machine via Parallels 11 on my iMAC. The MAC has the 4K high res 21.5" screen. The Quicken windows either have very small print (Accounts bar left side) or very large print - when I open an account window. I used Q menu
    View and selected 'use large fonts', which helped, but the account window is still very large font.

2. the registers do not show the decimal point for cents.

Is this a losing battle? Q15MAC is not a robust product, I tried and returned it.

mchenryroch, Sep 18, 2022
  4. i am running windows 11 as virtual machine using parallels on imac...my clock is not...

Parallels virtual machine

I installed a Parallels virtual machine onto my MacBook pro. I used my windows 10 License key to activate windows.

The virtual machine became corrupted and had to be deactivated and removed. Now I cannot log back into my windows account as my license key is still logged against my deleted parallels virtual machine. Is there a way to overcome this?

Bruce Demont, Sep 18, 2022
Thema:

i am running windows 11 as virtual machine using parallels on imac...my clock is not...

1. i am running windows 11 as virtual machine using parallels on imac...my clock is not... - Similar Threads - running virtual machine

2. Running Windows 11 under a new Parallels Virtual Machine.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Running Windows 11 under a new Parallels Virtual Machine.: I'm running Windows 11 under a Parallels virtual machine. My previous Windows 11 Pro VM became corrupted so I couldn't access it. I've created a new VM and installed Windows 11, it's been installed as Windows Home. I have a Windows Pro license not an OEM version, but cannot...
  3. Running Windows 11 under a new Parallels Virtual Machine.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Running Windows 11 under a new Parallels Virtual Machine.: I'm running Windows 11 under a Parallels virtual machine. My previous Windows 11 Pro VM became corrupted so I couldn't access it. I've created a new VM and installed Windows 11, it's been installed as Windows Home. I have a Windows Pro license not an OEM version, but cannot...
  4. Windows 11 reactivation through Parallels Desktop Virtual Machine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 reactivation through Parallels Desktop Virtual Machine: So I had a a copy of Windows 11 activated on my Macbook Pro, and I factory reset that Macbook Pro. That completely erased the virtual machine too, but it's still linked to my account. I reinstalled Parallels, and Windows 11 and went to activate it, but it's not allowing me to...
  5. Windows 11 reactivation through Parallels Desktop Virtual Machine

Windows 11 reactivation through Parallels Desktop Virtual Machine: So I had a a copy of Windows 11 activated on my Macbook Pro, and I factory reset that Macbook Pro. That completely erased the virtual machine too, but it's still linked to my account. I reinstalled Parallels, and Windows 11 and went to activate it, but it's not allowing me to...
  6. i am running windows 11 as virtual machine using parallels on imac...my clock is not...

i am running windows 11 as virtual machine using parallels on imac...my clock is not...: I am running windows 11 as a virtual machine using parallelts on an imac desktop and my clock is wrong and want to fiz and synchronize in windows 11....how do i do that?...
  7. Windows 11 wont run virtual machines

Windows 11 wont run virtual machines: Hello, I have been trying to run virtual machines on my Windows 11 machine like Kali Linux but when I try to boot the virtual machines they just end up with a black screen or some error, I thought maybe it was the installation file but Windows 8.1 runs the virtual machines...
  8. using Windows 11 with Parallels Desktop virtual machine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    using Windows 11 with Parallels Desktop virtual machine: I've got a new iMac with M1 chip, and Windows 10 does not run on Parallels virtual machine. So I was able to get an 'insider' install of Windows 11, but it cannot be customized since it is not authorized this is Microsoft's doing, not mine. The only Win 11 I can buy costs...
  9. using Windows 11 with Parallels Desktop virtual machine

using Windows 11 with Parallels Desktop virtual machine: I've got a new iMac with M1 chip, and Windows 10 does not run on Parallels virtual machine. So I was able to get an 'insider' install of Windows 11, but it cannot be customized since it is not authorized this is Microsoft's doing, not mine. The only Win 11 I can buy costs...
  10. Parallels virtual machine

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Parallels virtual machine: I installed a Parallels virtual machine onto my MacBook pro. I used my windows 10 License key to activate windows. The virtual machine became corrupted and had to be deactivated and removed. Now I cannot log back into my windows account as my license key is still logged...