Windows 10: I am running Windows 8.1 and just received a popup renewing Microsoft Defender for $500 - I...

Discus and support I am running Windows 8.1 and just received a popup renewing Microsoft Defender for $500 - I... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Thank you for your order. Your order number: #XXXXXXXXX This is your receipt make sure to print or save a copy for your records. Your order... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by PattyOverly, May 8, 2020.

1. I am running Windows 8.1 and just received a popup renewing Microsoft Defender for $500 - I...

Thank you for your order.

Your order number: #XXXXXXXXX

This is your receipt make sure to print or save a copy for your records.

Your order has been shipped through online delivery.

If you want to cancel this order, give us call on our Toll-Free Number:- +1 704 764-1190

Description Quantity Unit Price Total Price

Microsoft Windows Defender 1 $499.99 $499.99

Firewall Online

I am running Windows 8.1 and just received a popup renewing Microsoft Defender for 0 - I... [​IMG]

Your Order Information: Windows Firewall

Order Number: #xxxxxxxxx

Customer Number: xxxxxxxxxx

Order date: 05/07/2020

Items Ordered: 1

Your Billing Information: Online Payment

Total Amount: $499.99

Payment Method: Visa Credit/Debit Card/PayPal/Master

Payment Terms: Net 500

Your Shipping Details:
    Shipping Method: Online
    Product Detail: Download File

Thank you for your recent order with us. If you have any questions or want a refund for this order, Please call on our Toll-Free Number: +1 704 764-1190

I DID NOT ORDER THIS AND DID NOT AUTHORIZE THE CHARGE. THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME THAT THIS HAS BEEN TRIED. How do I remove Windows Defender? It is supposed to be a FREE product

:)

PattyOverly, May 8, 2020

2. Windows 10 Windows Defender versus Microsoft Security Essentials

Hi Bryan,

Microsoft Security Essentials was upgraded to Windows defender and it was a default security software from Windows 8. You cannot have both as they are one.

Since you get this annoying popup at the startup i suggest you to disable any Microsoft Security Essentials entries in Startup tab.

• Open the Task manager. by pressing Press CTRL+Shift+ESC.
    • click on Startup tab
    • Right click on Microsoft Security Essentials entry and click on Disable.

Restart the computer and check if that helps.

Waseemulla S, May 8, 2020
  3. malware Win User
    Windows Defender Released

Microsoft has released the final version of its Windows Defender anti-spyware utility. Windows Defender is a product of the Microsoft acquisition of GIANT Software. Previously known as Windows AntiSpyware, after a two years beta period it's now available for Windows XP and Windows Server 2003 under the name Windows Defender. Windows Defender incorporates Real-Time Protection to monitor systems for spyware activity, automated spyware removal with scheduled scans, full integration with Internet Explorer 7.0 and automatic spyware definition updates from Microsoft. Windows Defender is available freely to all customers running a genuine copy of Windows. Microsoft has also announced that customers will each be allowed to report two support incidents for free with Windows XP and Windows Server 2003.

Source: DailyTech

malware, May 8, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

I am running Windows 8.1 and just received a popup renewing Microsoft Defender for $500 - I...

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 8, 2020
Thema:

I am running Windows 8.1 and just received a popup renewing Microsoft Defender for $500 - I...

1. I am running Windows 8.1 and just received a popup renewing Microsoft Defender for $500 - I... - Similar Threads - running received popup

2. I am receiving this popup continuosly...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am receiving this popup continuosly...: Please fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-receiving-this-popup-continuosly/fc4220fd-3088-4e04-a206-9b2a7379f32b
  3. I am receiving this popup continuosly...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am receiving this popup continuosly...: Please fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-receiving-this-popup-continuosly/fc4220fd-3088-4e04-a206-9b2a7379f32b
  4. I am receiving this popup continuosly...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Am I safe with just Windows defender?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Am I safe with just Windows defender?: My new machine came with a 30 trial of Mac Affee anti-virus, which is now constantly reminding me of how soon my "free trial" is over. I couldn't stand this software in the past and am wondering if A I'm safe with just windows defender?B Is WDef running now alongside...
  6. Microsoft Defender Not removing Threats , Just displaying popups

Microsoft Defender Not removing Threats , Just displaying popups: tired several times,,,,, REMOVE,, quarantine every option.... But still windows defender unable to remove themm..... tried running offline defender too.... What should I do..... Embarrassed with Windows Defender.... This is what I not wanted from WD.... Last week My ESET...
  7. I am stuck on 500% zoom

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am stuck on 500% zoom: [IMG]I cannot get out of 500% zoom https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-stuck-on-500-zoom/6b43b5a7-1d4a-4f49-9d98-da12cf791632
  8. Mcafee is wanting to download renewal? I run Defender.

Mcafee is wanting to download renewal? I run Defender.: Mcafee say my subscription ran out and wants me to download something. I am not running Mcafee on my computer. Says it is needed to prevent malware. I run Defender regularly. I just ran a full scan of Microsoft Safety Scanner and it did not find anything. This Mcafee screen...
  9. windows defender renewal

windows defender renewal: I've received numerous calls on my cell phone from different numbers stating that my subscription will expire. I have an older computer with Windows Vista.My Microsoft account will be charged $299.99 unless I call to cancel. Is this legit ?...
  10. Windows Defender... or should I renew Bitdefender?

Windows Defender... or should I renew Bitdefender?: I see the last thread on Windows Defender went off topic very quickly. I have have had paid-for Bitdefender installed for a couple of years and it is up for renewal soon. I have been wondering if Windows Defender would be an adequate substitute. It's not a matter of cost just...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 7047641190

2. 704 764-1190

3. 704-764-1190