Windows 10: I am seeing one program running twice at Win10 startup

Discus and support I am seeing one program running twice at Win10 startup in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I want OneDrive to run when Windows 10 starts. But there are two instances of OneDrive running when Windows starts. How did I cause that, and how can I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JohnPollard5, Oct 15, 2021.

1. I am seeing one program running twice at Win10 startup

I want OneDrive to run when Windows 10 starts. But there are two instances of OneDrive running when Windows starts. How did I cause that, and how can I stop the second instance from starting?

:)

JohnPollard5, Oct 15, 2021
  2. Mussels Win User

Running a program twice?

the point is, you cant run steam twice in the same OS.

even if he did run it in a VMware, or on another physical machine - he doesnt get what he wants out of it (access to both friends lists in the steam overlay, or whatever he actually wants)

Mussels, Oct 15, 2021
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Oct 15, 2021
  4. I am seeing one program running twice at Win10 startup

Running a program twice?

I have been wondering this for a long time. is it possible to run a program twice at the same time. Like say im running steam and i wanted to log into another account but stay logged into my current one, is there a way to run steam two times at the same time?

brandonwh64, Oct 15, 2021
Thema:

I am seeing one program running twice at Win10 startup

1. I am seeing one program running twice at Win10 startup - Similar Threads - seeing program running

2. There is a app call "Program" running on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    There is a app call "Program" running on startup: I noticed I had this app called "Program" Running on startupI also noticed, it's publisher was unknown, and I can't seem to find its file location. Was wondering if anyone thinks I should disable it from startup?-Thanks Ryder Jennewine**edit** i sent in replies the pictures...
  3. How to run a program on startup silently?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to run a program on startup silently?: I'm a Windows user and currently, I'm having a problem here. So I want to run some programs on startup so I can save a few clicks but I also want it to run in the background instead of running on screen so it won't disturb my work, can someone help me?I'm using Windows 8.1...
  4. Program runs twice, and hence crashes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Program runs twice, and hence crashes: Hello. I am new so if i say anything wrong, please forgive I have a barcode printing program called qz tray. It refuses to launch. I have windows 10 running on a microsoft surface pro 3 tablet. When i try to start it, nothing happens. When i look at the program's...
  5. Run a program at startup

Run a program at startup: Greetings, I already tried asking this in Microsoft Answers. I would like to have a command script (.cmd) run automatically, making sure: 1. The program doesn't start until the user logs in 2. The program doesn't start for other users I thought I could use this startup...
  6. How do I find this program that's running on startup?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I find this program that's running on startup?: I found this on startup, but I don't remember installing it. https://i.imgur.com/D353XMO.png I'd like to uninstall it, but it doesn't show up on programs and I can't find its location. I could disable it on startup, but I want to know where it is so I can uninstall....
  7. Cannot make a program to run at startup

Cannot make a program to run at startup: I've used a program called Startup Manager to manually create an entry for this program called speedfan [img] It also appears in the startup tab on Task Manager [img] But I doesn't work. The program default behavior is to open minimized as an icon in tray (it works...
  8. The program I am trying to run is "invisible"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The program I am trying to run is "invisible": I am opening this Launcher to install a game, but when I open it, it is invisible. I can still click buttons in the program, but I can't SEE it. I looked everywhere online and it is not working. Other programs run fine, but it is just this one. Could you help? I also tried...
  9. Mysterious Programs Running at Startup

Mysterious Programs Running at Startup: I sporadically get unexpected "need to update" warnings from various programs. Right now, the laptop on which I'm typing this message gave a warning, after waking up from hibernation, from "Auslogics Driver Updater" asserting that several drivers need updating. I don't see...
  10. Intermittent failure to run startup programs

in Windows 10 Support
    Intermittent failure to run startup programs: Apologies if this is posted elsewhere. but I haven't been able to find anything recent about it..... I'm running build 9926 and I find that, intermittently, no startup programs (i.e. programs registered under registry "Run" keys - both HKLM and HKCU - or in Start...