Windows 10: I am serious.

Discus and support I am serious. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I spent 3 hour on resolve a issue. But! I didn't resolve. Can you believe it? I suffer from that massage. I can't execute any thing because of that. So... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by HWANGJOONGKIM, Jan 9, 2019.

1. I am serious.

I spent 3 hour on resolve a issue. But! I didn't resolve. Can you believe it? I suffer from that massage. I can't execute any thing because of that. So I asked microsoft support team then they decide to do a clean installation. So I downloaded that whereas, I just see massage again!!!! Please, give me a hand.I am serious. [​IMG]

:)

HWANGJOONGKIM, Jan 9, 2019
  2. btarunr Win User

Valve Inflicts European Gamers with $1 = €1 Equation

Here's where I step in:
    • As much as being expressive is fine, being vocal about things isn't...it usually spoils some serious and interesting debates
    • Beyond a point let's agree to disagree with things...the participants of the debate hold the higher ground over the moderator of it, to decide when to do so...again, while things are within limits
    Use these pointers as you proceed with the ongoing discussion. Thank You.

btarunr, Jan 9, 2019
  3. Vinska Win User
    Serious Giveaway

I would name my protagonist: "Generic mute & muscular space marine with a glued-on helmet"

/____/

P.S. Just for fun here, don't add me to the list - I already have all the Serious Sam games.
    P.P.S. I am a Serious Gamer & love the Serious Sam series! So I am really glad You (lilhasselhoffer) decided to spread the Seriousness and made this giveaway! Big thanks to You!
    P.P.P.S OMD!! "Serious Sam\( HD\)\{0,1\}: TFE" are the best video games EVAR!!! \(>o<)/ (my opinion). (BTW the previous regex translates into "Serious Sam: TFE" & "Serious Sam HD: TFE", x0ax0ax0ax0a!!!)

Vinska, Jan 9, 2019
  4. MGF Derp Win User

I am serious.

The AMD Phenom II OC'ers Club

Yeah you might need a mobo with better power phase. Check this thread http://www.overclock.net/t/946407/amd-motherboard-vrm-information-list and notice you have a 4+1, would want to look into a 8 phase for serious overclocking. Or list what your bios settings are at and suggestions can be made from there.

MGF Derp, Jan 9, 2019
Thema:

I am serious.

1. I am serious. - Similar Threads - serious

2. A serious question about conducts and proper practices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A serious question about conducts and proper practices: Ok, this is gonna be a pretty wild thread but clearly some companies are even wilder, and I'm gonna copy and paste it as your employees/bots will instantly close any thread that is in any way related to misconduct or corruption in this company, Microsoft conveniently doesn't...
  3. A serious question about conducts and proper practices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A serious question about conducts and proper practices: Ok, this is gonna be a pretty wild thread but clearly some companies are even wilder, and I'm gonna copy and paste it as your employees/bots will instantly close any thread that is in any way related to misconduct or corruption in this company, Microsoft conveniently doesn't...
  4. Microsoft support is a god damn joke.. Seriously?!

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft support is a god damn joke.. Seriously?!: My 92 year old grandfather was forced to make an outlook account to install windows 10. he purchased a brand new machine with a brand new windows 10 license, and mistyped his password. I setup our account to email me for recovery issues.. We've tried multiple times to reset...
  5. Microsoft support is a god damn joke.. Seriously?!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft support is a god damn joke.. Seriously?!: My 92 year old grandfather was forced to make an outlook account to install windows 10. he purchased a brand new machine with a brand new windows 10 license, and mistyped his password. I setup our account to email me for recovery issues.. We've tried multiple times to reset...
  6. Microsoft support is a god damn joke.. Seriously?!

7. i need some seriously help with errors at my event wiever

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i need some seriously help with errors at my event wiever: Im having trouble with those errors listed below, any kind of would appreicated. Kernel-PnP event ID: 219<System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP" Guid="{9c205a39-1250-487d-abd7-e831c6290539}" /> <EventID>219</EventID> <Version>0</Version> <Level>3</Level>...
  8. I have a serious problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a serious problem: i changed the file program location from disk c: to external hard d: from registry editorand when i turnit back it wont and all shortcuts dont work even blendr stopedi realy need fast help on this...
  9. I have a serious problem

I have a serious problem: i changed the file program location from disk c: to external hard d: from registry editorand when i turnit back it wont and all shortcuts dont work even blendr stopedi realy need fast help on this...
  10. I have seriously concerning login issue.

I have seriously concerning login issue.: ***Title: Windows PIN Setup Issue*** **Need Assistance** Hello Community, I'm currently experiencing difficulties with setting up my Windows PIN. I find myself unable to reset the PIN, and therefore I am forced to stay out of my laptop. And the system is prompting me to reset...