Windows 10: I am sick of useless updates

Discus and support I am sick of useless updates in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; everytime i try to update my w10 its basically crashes for no good reason and i have to wait quite some time just so it can re erase every update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by WatanukiKİMİHİRO, Nov 3, 2022.

1. I am sick of useless updates

everytime i try to update my w10 its basically crashes for no good reason and i have to wait quite some time just so it can re erase every update made..I can't even start my computer bcs of this.ABSOLUTELY SICK AND USELESS Plus to this i did everything to delete Skype businnes bloatware out of my sistem and it just doesn't work whatever i do.

:)

WatanukiKİMİHİRO, Nov 3, 2022
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond I am sick of useless updates :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Nov 3, 2022
  3. f14tomcat Win User
    Sick of ads

Agree, Edwin. I made that suggestion to try last year (*Wink) and OP never responded. Sick of ads - Page 2 - Windows 10 Forums

Will just have to wait.............

f14tomcat, Nov 3, 2022
  4. btarunr Win User

I am sick of useless updates

Intel E5200 Gets Updated, R0 Stepping Coming Up

Intel's Pentium Dual-Core E5200 processor is getting on course for a specifications update. The chip will feature in a new, improved Wolfdale-2M core, spec'd out as the R0 stepping, from its current M0 stepping. The new stepping is intended to add new instructions, power-management features, and bring about changes in the chip-package. A short list of known changes is as follows:
    • CPUID changed from 10677 to 1067A
    • Power State Indicator (PSI) support with Intel 4 series chipsets
    • New instructions - XSAVE and XRSTOR
    • New S-spec and MM numbers
    • New halide-free chip package
    Due to the changed CPUID, users may require BIOS updates to detect the CPU. According to the company, E5200 R0 should be out by April 13.

Source: TechConnect Magazine

btarunr, Nov 3, 2022
Thema:

I am sick of useless updates

1. I am sick of useless updates - Similar Threads - sick useless updates

2. I am sick of useless updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am sick of useless updates: everytime i try to update my w10 its basically crashes for no good reason and i have to wait quite some time just so it can re erase every update made..I can't even start my computer bcs of this.ABSOLUTELY SICK AND USELESS Plus to this i did everything to delete Skype...
  3. I am sick of useless updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am sick of useless updates: everytime i try to update my w10 its basically crashes for no good reason and i have to wait quite some time just so it can re erase every update made..I can't even start my computer bcs of this.ABSOLUTELY SICK AND USELESS Plus to this i did everything to delete Skype...
  4. I am so sick of your updates I could puke

I am so sick of your updates I could puke: Once again, my laptop is almost unusable because of Windows Updates. Seriously, you have been around long enough to not STILL be unable to program at least 1/4 as well as Apple. I despise Apple but I am switching when I can afford it. Get it together. Your updates are...
  5. sick of the latest update

sick of the latest update: ive traeled the internet for months trying to get my bluetooth to work again , every suggestion these volunteers answering on here dont have a clue sending people in circles . to make it 110% clear microsoft disabled bluetooth in the last update claiming it was down to...
  6. useless update

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    useless update: why was this update forced on people ? half the websites are blocked all of a sudden. this "new" version is garbage , not user friendly to try to undue all the changes it did . you should just bring back the old explorer version. how do you unblock the internet...
  7. i am sick of this pop ups.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    i am sick of this pop ups.: please help with these pop ups. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-sick-of-this-pop-ups/8b0d2f3d-0d2f-4540-b19a-fd04046d7e68"
  8. Windows 10 will not update. I am sick of this ! Do your job, this is a paid for product,...

Windows 10 will not update. I am sick of this ! Do your job, this is a paid for product,...: Windows 10 will not update. I am sick of this ! Do your job, this is a paid for product, fix it! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-will-not-update-i-am-sick-of-this-do/9122798e-e0cd-4fa2-8832-ea26b7c990f5
  9. Windows 10 Update Issues -- I am sick of this, and so are my customers

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Update Issues -- I am sick of this, and so are my customers: Hear me out here. This is long. I legitimately want some feedback because people coming into my store for these issues, and then coming back every quarter is unsustainable. Maybe it's just observational bias on my part, but I can say that there are at least a number of...
  10. Sick of It

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sick of It: I have been working with PCs since the 8086 ... I have been through MsDoS (all versions) as well as Windows since 3.11 for workgroups ... it seems as though MS has not been able to get it right since MsDoS 4.0 ... anyone remember the parity errors? Anyone remember all the...