Windows 10: I AM SO HAPPY TO HAVE OFFICE BACKAND READY TO GET EVERYTHING SET UP

Discus and support I AM SO HAPPY TO HAVE OFFICE BACKAND READY TO GET EVERYTHING SET UP in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I AM GOING TO LET YOU INSTALL AND LET ME NOW IF EVERTHING IS RUNNING TOMORROW,I HOPE I CAN GET HELP TOMORROW ITS GETTING LATE I HAVE TO GO TO BED BUT I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TerenceFrantz, Jan 6, 2019.

1. I AM SO HAPPY TO HAVE OFFICE BACKAND READY TO GET EVERYTHING SET UP

I AM GOING TO LET YOU INSTALL AND LET ME NOW IF EVERTHING IS RUNNING TOMORROW,I HOPE I CAN GET HELP TOMORROW ITS GETTING LATE I HAVE TO GO TO BED BUT I HOPE THAT OFFICE WILL BE INSTALLED AND I WILL CALL TOMORROW.I WILL TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE.

:)

TerenceFrantz, Jan 6, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jan 6, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jan 6, 2019
  4. Kari Win User

I AM SO HAPPY TO HAVE OFFICE BACKAND READY TO GET EVERYTHING SET UP

Kari, Jan 6, 2019
Thema:

I AM SO HAPPY TO HAVE OFFICE BACKAND READY TO GET EVERYTHING SET UP

1. I AM SO HAPPY TO HAVE OFFICE BACKAND READY TO GET EVERYTHING SET UP - Similar Threads - HAPPY OFFICE BACKAND

2. Windows 11 - I am not happy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - I am not happy: HATE Windows 11!!!! It automatically saves my files to the stupid One Drive / Cloud. I DO NOT WANT IT TO DO THAT!!! I like to save certain files on my desktop. For example, I have an excel spreadsheet that I use to track my spending. I like to open the bank site and the...
  3. Windows 11 - I am not happy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 - I am not happy: HATE Windows 11!!!! It automatically saves my files to the stupid One Drive / Cloud. I DO NOT WANT IT TO DO THAT!!! I like to save certain files on my desktop. For example, I have an excel spreadsheet that I use to track my spending. I like to open the bank site and the...
  4. Not Happy...How do I get rid of these excessive and annoying pop-ups?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Not Happy...How do I get rid of these excessive and annoying pop-ups?: As soon as I unpacked my Surface Laptop and started the browser, I immediately started getting pop-ups. With all of the posts I've seen solidifying that everyone else is having the same issue, it is obvious Microsoft has obviously partnered with some third party to allow this...
  5. I am currently a mac user and have everything ready to upgrade from that to windows on my...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I am currently a mac user and have everything ready to upgrade from that to windows on my...: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/58shhkzvjf661.png?width=300&format=png&auto=webp&s=d85cd97111047ffa71d715b4feb51efd1fa06e90 submitted by /u/IntelligentChoc [link] [comments]...
  6. I am having this issue is there a way to fix it? I would be really happy happy and thankful...

I am having this issue is there a way to fix it? I would be really happy happy and thankful...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/EpicHsyn [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i9pq09/i_am_having_this_issue_is_there_a_way_to_fix_it_i/
  7. I'm having a problem with windows 10. So, I just bought a new PC and I am setting it up but...

I'm having a problem with windows 10. So, I just bought a new PC and I am setting it up but...: I said everything in the title. If you need more info I will happily provide it! submitted by /u/MoleculeMan65 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hi7mts/im_having_a_problem_with_windows_10_so_i_just/
  8. Will Microsoft realize how happy I am once I buy a MAC and don't have to put up with all...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Will Microsoft realize how happy I am once I buy a MAC and don't have to put up with all...: I'll be seriously seriously happy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-microsoft-realize-how-happy-i-am-once-i-buy-a/b0376b2e-89d4-49b7-b2bd-8ece6e3a0510
  9. Will Microsoft realize how happy I am once I buy a MAC and don't have to put up with all...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Will Microsoft realize how happy I am once I buy a MAC and don't have to put up with all...: I'll be seriously seriously happy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/will-microsoft-realize-how-happy-i-am-once-i-buy-a/b0376b2e-89d4-49b7-b2bd-8ece6e3a0510
  10. SO far I am happy with windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Support
    SO far I am happy with windows 10 pro: I have an older HP laptop... it is a hp Compaq nc6400. the fet windows 10 app said that the machine was not compatible with windows 10 due to the ati radeon x1300 graphics adapter. I was looking at craigslist in my area last night and saw the same machine listed for sale for...