Windows 10: I AM SO IRATE at Microsoft Windows!!!!!

Discus and support I AM SO IRATE at Microsoft Windows!!!!! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am the owner of this computer and your Windows Defender is nothing but a mechanism to force owner to live by your rules on my own computer. I used to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by QueenElizabeth007, Mar 24, 2022.

  1. I AM SO IRATE at Microsoft Windows!!!!!


    I am the owner of this computer and your Windows Defender is nothing but a mechanism to force owner to live by your rules on my own computer. I used to like Windows/Microsoft and now I despise you. You are the Worts!!!!! HP LaserJet Pro MFP M29w Printer Elizabeth

    :)
     
    QueenElizabeth007, Mar 24, 2022
    #1

  2. windows xp installation and dual core am

    could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx
     
    exodusprime1337, Mar 24, 2022
    #2
  3. Microsoft Botches Up UEFI Support for Windows 7 on ASUS Motherboards

    I AM SO IRATE at Microsoft Windows!!!!! [​IMG]

    Microsoft suggests updating to Windows 10 to patch Windows 7
    • Tweet
    • Facebook
    • Google plus
    • Send to
    9 Comments

    MICROSOFT HAS confirmed a potentially lappy-borking problem that it won't be fixing, because Windows 7.

    Woody Leonhard, the respected Windows columnist, points to a problem involving Asus motherboards, which also appear rebadged in a variety of other manufacturers' machines, and the activation of UEFI Secure Boot for Windows 7 in a patch KB3133977.

    Short version: install update, welcome to Borksville, population you.

    Both Asus and Microsoft acknowledged the problem. Microsoft entitled the article "BitLocker can't encrypt drives because of service crashes in svchost.exe process in Windows 7 or Windows Server 2008 R2", but we prefer to just call it "Trevor for brevity."

    The firm's advice was that it's an optional update, leave well alone, you'll be fine, or alternatively turn secure boot off.

    Then Microsoft did a silly, silly thing.

    It moved the update from 'optional' to 'recommended' and anyone who reads this site regularly will know what happens when Microsoft does this. That's right boys and girls - it makes it automatically install, unless you've specifically told your machine not to.

    So now, if you have one of the affected motherboard and you keep your security updates automatic like wot Microsoft recommends, then your machine will stop working properly.

    We should add it's not permanently bricked, but it will take some mucking about in the BIOS to fix and that's a pain even for an experienced computer user.

    Microsoft has, by offering a workaround, suggested heavily that it won't be fixing the problem, though we have asked the question, so expect a response in about a fortnight.

    But the real kicker is this piece of advice: "Note The Secure Boot feature is supported in Windows 10. To learn more about the security advantages of this feature and about the upgrade path from Windows 7 to Windows 10, go to the following Windows website"

    Holy toledo, this company really knows how to rub people up the wrong way.

    After all - if the advice is to manually avoid the update or move to a version of the operating system where there's virtually no control over updates, then Microsoft is dealing in massive contradictions.

    A more cynical site would suggest that it's yet another example of Microsoft running Windows 7 into the ground and adding built in obsolescence to encourage quicker updates. But we're not that sort of site.

    Its the patching to force secure boot that is the problem win 7 does not support secure boot
    hence it borks systems and well microsofts answer is Cactus >your Asshole > insert

    from the inquirer
     
    dorsetknob, Mar 24, 2022
    #3
  4. I AM SO IRATE at Microsoft Windows!!!!!

    Microsoft signals end of Paint program

    Microsoft has confirmed that it will continue to offer its graphics program Paint.

    In a recent update, it had listed Paint as a feature that would be either removed or no longer developed.

    Paint, renowned for its simplicity, has been part of the Windows operating system since its launch in 1985.

    Microsoft suggested it would not remain on Windows 10 by default but did say it would be available for free on the Windows Store.

    BBC news Report here
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-40714395
     
    dorsetknob, Mar 24, 2022
    #4
Thema:

I AM SO IRATE at Microsoft Windows!!!!!

Loading...
  1. I AM SO IRATE at Microsoft Windows!!!!! - Similar Threads - IRATE Microsoft

  2. Microsoft Tests a New Windows 11 Search That Can Toggle Settings and Snap Windows From the...

    in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Tests a New Windows 11 Search That Can Toggle Settings and Snap Windows From the...: Microsoft has started rolling out a redesigned Windows Search experience to Windows Insiders that can carry out actions, such as switching to dark mode or snapping windows, directly from the search box on the taskbar in Windows 11. The company announced the change in a...
  3. Microsoft Confirms Windows 11 KB5124010 Crashes Games and Apps That Use Dolby Digital Audio

    in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Confirms Windows 11 KB5124010 Crashes Games and Apps That Use Dolby Digital Audio: Microsoft has confirmed that KB5124010, the September 22, 2026 preview update for Windows 11, can crash some games, media players, and productivity applications that rely on AC-3 (Dolby Digital) audio decoding. The company added the known issue to the Windows release health...
  4. How to downgrade Microsoft Edge in Windows 11

    in Windows 10 News
    How to downgrade Microsoft Edge in Windows 11: [ATTACH]Browser updates usually include security fixes, performance improvements, and new features. However, sometimes a new version can cause compatibility issues or disrupt your browsing experience. In such cases, you may need to temporarily roll back the browser to an...
  5. Microsoft Ends Snapdragon 850 Support in Windows 11 After Version 26H2

    in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Ends Snapdragon 850 Support in Windows 11 After Version 26H2: Microsoft has confirmed that Windows 11 version 26H2 is the last release of Windows 11 that will support PCs powered by Qualcomm's Snapdragon 850 processor. The company added the notice to the Windows 11 Home and Pro page on its lifecycle website, which now states that...
  6. Microsoft Releases the Windows 11 2026 Update, Version 26H2, as a Small Enablement Package

    in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Releases the Windows 11 2026 Update, Version 26H2, as a Small Enablement Package: Microsoft has released the Windows 11 2026 Update, also known as Windows 11 version 26H2, as announced on September 29 in a Windows Experience Blog post by John Cable, Vice President of Product Management for Windows Servicing and Delivery. The update is available now for...
  7. Microsoft Confirms Windows 11 Updates Cause Black Screens After Sign-In on Some Devices

    in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Confirms Windows 11 Updates Cause Black Screens After Sign-In on Some Devices: Microsoft has confirmed that recent Windows 11 updates can leave some devices on a black screen after sign-in, with the desktop session failing to load, according to a new entry on the Windows release health dashboard. The issue affects Windows 11 versions 24H2, 25H2, and...
  8. I AM SO IRATE at Microsoft Windows!!!!!

    in Windows 10 Gaming
    I AM SO IRATE at Microsoft Windows!!!!!: I am the owner of this computer and your Windows Defender is nothing but a mechanism to force owner to live by your rules on my own computer. I used to like Windows/Microsoft and now I despise you. You are the Worts!!!!! HP LaserJet Pro MFP M29w Printer Elizabeth...
  9. I AM SO IRATE at Microsoft Windows!!!!!

    in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I AM SO IRATE at Microsoft Windows!!!!!: I am the owner of this computer and your Windows Defender is nothing but a mechanism to force owner to live by your rules on my own computer. I used to like Windows/Microsoft and now I despise you. You are the Worts!!!!! HP LaserJet Pro MFP M29w Printer Elizabeth...
  10. Mouse pointer iratic with a strange Cortana listening ring

    in Windows 10 Support
    Mouse pointer iratic with a strange Cortana listening ring: Hi all, I hope this is in the correct forum to post this interesting and weird problem I am having. The mouse pointer goes weird when this round ring (similar to the Cortana listening ring) appears just above where the Cortana search box is on the Task bar ie. bottom left...