Windows 10: I am so pissed off and fed up

Discus and support I am so pissed off and fed up in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I am trying to create an account that does not have administrative privileges but every time I create a new account it automatically gets... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DouglasMartinez1, May 5, 2021.

1. I am so pissed off and fed up

I am trying to create an account that does not have administrative privileges but every time I create a new account it automatically gets administrative privileges. I have even used command prompt and still I cannot get rid of administrative privileges.

:)

DouglasMartinez1, May 5, 2021
  2. DaMulta Win User

Windows update killed Vista I'm pissed

I don't want to sound like a dick eaither I was just realy pissed I walked in and my machine didn't boot. There isn't much that pisses me off but that does LOL.

It's all under control now tho.

Yea you guys are right turning a PC off like that is not the best idea. 99.99% of the time noting will happen. When you hot swap drives you have to be fast because you can make a spark when you plug a drive in with the PSU dishing out power. You just go to device manager and tell it to find new hardware. It always pulls it up or should LOl.

When I came into day

It did step one

It did step two

Then step three it did this.

Almost all the update did work./

DaMulta, May 5, 2021
  3. veekunth Win User
    Fix no audio problems on ASUS N55SF

hey @adj592 i tried formatting the complete hard disk and then do MBR steps and installed Windows 7 ultimate or Windows 10 with the steps mentioned above almost 50-60 times now. i am creating this post after searching for almost 3 months and fed up of the issue. i am unable to make b&O speakers work . headphones works like a charm . tried almost 7 versions of Realtek audio drivers including latest one. and did robbmeisterr's suggestion as well.
    Can someone help me troubleshoot it.

veekunth, May 5, 2021
  4. I am so pissed off and fed up

Logged out when connecting TV

We appreciate your responses Fed. For addition troubleshooting steps, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Uninstall all software and drivers of your video card; then, restart your computer.
    • Once your computer restarted, connect your TV (Windows will install generic drivers).
    • Install all latest software and drivers of your video card, and check if it works.

If the issue still persists, go to Display Settings, and follow the steps below:

• Click Advance display settings.
    • Under Related settings, select Display adapter properties.
    • A pop-up box will appear. Click List All Modes; then, choose the specific mode that you are looking for.
    • Hit OK, and check if it works.

Your reply is most important to us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Michael Gall, May 5, 2021
Thema:

I am so pissed off and fed up

1. I am so pissed off and fed up - Similar Threads - pissed off fed

2. I am fed up with blue screens!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am fed up with blue screens!!: Whenever my laptop is switched on, for it to work properly multiple series of blue screens appear. After switching on at first of I use browser and then switch to file explorer then blue screen appears. If I connect a external hard drive to my laptop and try toh copy cut...
  3. I am fed up with blue screens!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am fed up with blue screens!!: Whenever my laptop is switched on, for it to work properly multiple series of blue screens appear. After switching on at first of I use browser and then switch to file explorer then blue screen appears. If I connect a external hard drive to my laptop and try toh copy cut...
  4. Am I fed up with Microsoft support or what???

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Am I fed up with Microsoft support or what???: I have been in contact with Microsoft support for about a week now and gone through 9 agents and 2 Tiers of support on the chat line to fix problems caused by Windows 10 update. These agents have a nasty habit of starting a procedure and jumping off the chat line before...
  5. Pissed off

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pissed off: I bought my PC and it came with windows activation pre installed with windows 10 on an OEM even says it in the system info but for some stupid reason windows will never activate no matter what i do and no i have not had a hardware change. submitted by /u/RogueCrusader5...
  6. what sort of bullshit is this i am fed up of these windows errors

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    what sort of bullshit is this i am fed up of these windows errors: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MacX14127 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hsl86l/what_sort_of_bullshit_is_this_i_am_fed_up_of/
  7. Hacked and fed up with it

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hacked and fed up with it: Cant get rid of them. Him / her. Somehow they managed to get onto two of my computers and get adminastative rights. Basically own my computers. So no matter what i do it has no effect. and ive been trying everything for the last three months. Every thing of any value is...
  8. I'm fed up with this.........................

in Windows 10 Customization
    I'm fed up with this.........................: At least once a day I get a Notification - bottom right of screen Windows 10.......... "Microsoft Account Problem". If I click on this I get taken to a Settings window headed "Shared Experiences Accounts Some of your accounts require attention Fix Now" So when I...
  9. Fed up with Cookies....

in Windows 10 Support
    Fed up with Cookies....: What's the latest on blocking Cookie notices altogether.... ? 128070
  10. pissed off with latest updates i got

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    pissed off with latest updates i got: since my last updates I can no longer connect to my printer to print it says it there but nothing happen s when you go to my document and want to print it will not and can I get rid of windows 10 and go back to windows 7 as I did not have anywhere as many problems with as I...