Windows 10: I am some how a normal user in my own PC

Discus and support I am some how a normal user in my own PC in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello can any one help me with the problem i am having. it started with notepad and how i can not save any thing on my pc because my user does not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ShowebMohammmad, Mar 1, 2019.

1. I am some how a normal user in my own PC

Hello

can any one help me with the problem i am having. it started with notepad and how i can not save any thing on my pc because my user does not have administrator privilege. even though i am the owner of the PC. I tried to get in to this administrator but can not i can not even do any thing like run a program as administrator because the windows command promt does not allow to give any user name or password.can any one help me.

:)

ShowebMohammmad, Mar 1, 2019
  2. Kreij Win User

Current active users that are friends

The other reason I suggested this is that users can add characters to their username that are not alphanumeric (e.g. user*). This confuses things somewhat when looking at the list.

Kreij, Mar 1, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Mar 1, 2019
  4. gzt7d8 Win User

I am some how a normal user in my own PC

What User Account should I use for PC to be sold

I'm going to sell my PC but before I do, I'm going to put a clean install on the machine. As part of a normal installation steps, you normally login to your MS Account. But I don't want to put my account on the machine, I'm hoping you have a solution that will allow me to put some local/temp user account that the new owner can then login with their MS account name and password after they purchase the PC.

I looked through the User Tutorials but nothing jumped out at me.

What do you suggest?

Greg

gzt7d8, Mar 1, 2019
Thema:

I am some how a normal user in my own PC

1. I am some how a normal user in my own PC - Similar Threads - normal user own

2. I am stuck on automatic repair page how to start my pc normally?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I am stuck on automatic repair page how to start my pc normally?: After starting it says automatic repair system and shows key pad style I selected US after that it gives me only two options troubleshoot and turn off your pc and in troubleshoot i tried start up repair it says it can not be repaired i tried system restore it says turn off...
  3. I am stuck on automatic repair page how to start my pc normally?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am stuck on automatic repair page how to start my pc normally?: After starting it says automatic repair system and shows key pad style I selected US after that it gives me only two options troubleshoot and turn off your pc and in troubleshoot i tried start up repair it says it can not be repaired i tried system restore it says turn off...
  4. I am stuck on automatic repair page how to start my pc normally?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I deleted my own user I think

I deleted my own user I think: So, I was looking om Netplwiz people say it removes a virus I don't have a virus just wanted to check. I saw my own user there I clicked on it and I saw "adminstrator" I clicked on that and saw something like owner I clicked on it and I was trying to open settings and it wont...
  6. Some files are labelled as owned by someone else - I am the only user

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Some files are labelled as owned by someone else - I am the only user: Random files in my explorer can't be deleted or moved. Under security, it just says that I, the only user and administrator, don't have permission to view the ownership or edit any of the properties of the file. I can't even change if it's read only or not. This causes my...
  7. Some files are labelled as owned by someone else - I am the only user

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some files are labelled as owned by someone else - I am the only user: Random files in my explorer can't be deleted or moved. Under security, it just says that I, the only user and administrator, don't have permission to view the ownership or edit any of the properties of the file. I can't even change if it's read only or not. This causes my...
  8. Some files are labelled as owned by someone else - I am the only user

9. how to run an app like a normal user when i am an admin user

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how to run an app like a normal user when i am an admin user: so i use the admin user for dailey use witch is probably stupid, but i dont know how to transfor stuff to a nother user. i need to run internet download manager as a normal user so it can capture downloads. how do i do that and why cant it do that as an admin. and maybe how...
  10. I am not able to delete some user files in the USER directory - and the User is already...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I am not able to delete some user files in the USER directory - and the User is already...: Hi, I just bought a new computer with Windows 10 and after a few days I had a problem with the Microsoft Store (Basically I couldnt download any app). I tried various ways to resolve this, including creating a new separate windows user to determine whether my problem was...