Windows 10: I am sorry !!!!! virus

Discus and support I am sorry !!!!! virus in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Recently a virus infected all my JPG files and wrote down each picture I am Sorry !!!!!... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by sunillakhatariya, Aug 22, 2020.

1. I am sorry !!!!! virus

I am sorry !!!!! virus f7c7fbdc-b911-43bd-81df-b587be93be3e?upload=true.jpg Recently a virus infected all my JPG files and wrote down each picture I am Sorry !!!!!

:)

sunillakhatariya, Aug 22, 2020

2. Clean the Virus

Hi,

Virus infection usually happens on a computer when it is exposed to an infected website or removable devices. For us to help you clean the malware on your device, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build and version of Windows are you using?
    • Did you encounter any error messages related to having a virus infection on your device?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest running any available antivirus software on your PC. It would be very helpful to us if you could also provide the result of the antivirus scan process.

Looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Aug 22, 2020
  3. Jsssssssss, Aug 22, 2020
  4. I am sorry !!!!! virus

Bruce Hagen, Aug 22, 2020
Thema:

I am sorry !!!!! virus

1. I am sorry !!!!! virus - Similar Threads - sorry virus

2. Why I cannot access CoPilot or Bing as it show this:We're sorry but we're unable to connect...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why I cannot access CoPilot or Bing as it show this:We're sorry but we're unable to connect...: I cannot access Bing CoPilot anymore as it replies: We're sorry but we're unable to connect to the service at this time. Please try again later or refresh. I tried and tried and nothing happened....
  3. Why I cannot access CoPilot or Bing as it show this:We're sorry but we're unable to connect...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why I cannot access CoPilot or Bing as it show this:We're sorry but we're unable to connect...: I cannot access Bing CoPilot anymore as it replies: We're sorry but we're unable to connect to the service at this time. Please try again later or refresh. I tried and tried and nothing happened....
  4. Trouble with Microsoft App: "Sorry, something's not right. Try refreshing or come back later."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble with Microsoft App: "Sorry, something's not right. Try refreshing or come back later.": Hi there,I hope you're doing well. I'm encountering an issue with a Microsoft app where I keep receiving an error message that says, "Sorry about that! Something went wrong, but we are making it right. Try refreshing or come back later." I've tried refreshing the app and even...
  5. Trouble with Microsoft App: "Sorry, something's not right. Try refreshing or come back later."

Trouble with Microsoft App: "Sorry, something's not right. Try refreshing or come back later.": Hi there,I hope you're doing well. I'm encountering an issue with a Microsoft app where I keep receiving an error message that says, "Sorry about that! Something went wrong, but we are making it right. Try refreshing or come back later." I've tried refreshing the app and even...
  6. Microsoft Store Error: "Sorry about that! Something went wrong, but we are making it right....

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Error: "Sorry about that! Something went wrong, but we are making it right....: I've been experiencing an issue with the Microsoft Store that I hope someone can help me fix. Whenever I try to access the store, I encounter the error message: "Sorry about that! Something went wrong, but we are making it right. Try refreshing or coming back later."This...
  7. Microsoft Store Error: "Sorry about that! Something went wrong, but we are making it right....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Error: "Sorry about that! Something went wrong, but we are making it right....: I've been experiencing an issue with the Microsoft Store that I hope someone can help me fix. Whenever I try to access the store, I encounter the error message: "Sorry about that! Something went wrong, but we are making it right. Try refreshing or coming back later."This...
  8. Microsoft Store Error: "Sorry about that! Something went wrong, but we are making it right....

9. Microsoft store sorry about that something went wrong but we are making it right try...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store sorry about that something went wrong but we are making it right try...: Hi, I'm having some issues running Microsoft Store. It comes up with sorry about that something went wrong but we are making it right try refreshing or come back later every time you run it. I tried nearly everything I can find but it still wouldn't work. In the end I did a...
  10. Microsoft store sorry about that something went wrong but we are making it right try...

Microsoft store sorry about that something went wrong but we are making it right try...: Hi, I'm having some issues running Microsoft Store. It comes up with sorry about that something went wrong but we are making it right try refreshing or come back later every time you run it. I tried nearly everything I can find but it still wouldn't work. In the end I did a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i am sorry virus

2. I am Sorry !!!!! Virus

3. i am sorry on jpg files

4. how to remove i am sorry from my computer