Windows 10: I AM STARTING TO HATE MY LAPTOP IS SCREEN LOCK UP AFTER 1 MIM OF NON-USE I HAVE CHANGE ALL...

Discus and support I AM STARTING TO HATE MY LAPTOP IS SCREEN LOCK UP AFTER 1 MIM OF NON-USE I HAVE CHANGE ALL... in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I AM STARTING TO HATE MY LAPTOP IS SCREEN LOCK UP AFTER 1 MIM OF NON-USE I HAVE CHANGE ALL THE SETTING ON SCREEN SAVER TO " NEVER"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by RonBacchus, May 6, 2020.

1. I AM STARTING TO HATE MY LAPTOP IS SCREEN LOCK UP AFTER 1 MIM OF NON-USE I HAVE CHANGE ALL...

I AM STARTING TO HATE MY LAPTOP IS SCREEN LOCK UP AFTER 1 MIM OF NON-USE I HAVE CHANGE ALL THE SETTING ON SCREEN SAVER TO " NEVER"

:)

RonBacchus, May 6, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Lock Screen keeps changing

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Windows Spotlight picks the photos from Bing and displays them in the lock screen. I understand that you have set a picture and it is getting changed automatically.

I suggest you to follow the steps to select the Picture that you want to be displayed on the lock screen. Please follow the steps mentioned below to set a Picture to lock screen:

1. Press and hold Windows + I key on the keyboard to open settings.
    2. Click on Personalization.
    3. Click on Lock screen.
    4. Click on the drop down under Background and select
      Picture.
    5. Click on Browse and select the picture that you want to set.

Hope it helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, May 6, 2020
  3. Julie Ram Win User
    Lock Screen can't be changed.

Hi Willson,

With regards to your lock screen concern, we suggest that you follow the steps provided below on how to enable your lock screen:

• Right click the Start button, run or
      press
      the Windows + R keys (run).
    • Type regedit then, press Enter or click
      OK
    • Navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\Personalization.
    • Change the value of NoLockScreen from 1 to 0 (zero).
    • Reboot your PC to take effect.
    Let us know if it answered your query.

Kind regards.

Julie Ram, May 6, 2020
  4. I AM STARTING TO HATE MY LAPTOP IS SCREEN LOCK UP AFTER 1 MIM OF NON-USE I HAVE CHANGE ALL...

Changing lock screen photos

Hi Kirk,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and will assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Navigate to Start>Settings>Personalization.
    • In the left navigation pane, click on Lock screen.
    • In the right pane, select Pictures from the drop down list under
      Background.
    • Select the picture from the list or click on Browse to select your saved images and set as lock screen image.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 6, 2020
Thema:

I AM STARTING TO HATE MY LAPTOP IS SCREEN LOCK UP AFTER 1 MIM OF NON-USE I HAVE CHANGE ALL...

1. I AM STARTING TO HATE MY LAPTOP IS SCREEN LOCK UP AFTER 1 MIM OF NON-USE I HAVE CHANGE ALL... - Similar Threads - STARTING HATE LAPTOP

2. I am locked out of my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am locked out of my laptop: My laptop admin account is an old email that I don’t have access to anymore. How do I remove the admin account without the password or having to factory reset https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-locked-out-of-my-laptop/a94129de-0e4f-4854-a5ee-22707c89241c
  3. I am locked out of my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am locked out of my laptop: My laptop admin account is an old email that I don’t have access to anymore. How do I remove the admin account without the password or having to factory reset https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-locked-out-of-my-laptop/a94129de-0e4f-4854-a5ee-22707c89241c
  4. I am locked out of my laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am locked out of my laptop.: I have had an extremely stressful week and I have forgotten the PIN I've typed in 10,000 times. I do not remember my pin to save my life. I cannot get into my other outlook account.Is it possible to get into my laptop?...
  5. I am locked out of my laptop.

I am locked out of my laptop.: I have had an extremely stressful week and I have forgotten the PIN I've typed in 10,000 times. I do not remember my pin to save my life. I cannot get into my other outlook account.Is it possible to get into my laptop?...
  6. I am using a Windows 11 laptop. Whenever I boot up the laptop, the screen starts flickering...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am using a Windows 11 laptop. Whenever I boot up the laptop, the screen starts flickering...: - Windows 11 laptop upgraded from Windows 10, but this is likely not the cause of the flickering https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-using-a-windows-11-laptop-whenever-i-boot-up/d5e6f217-bd34-4807-8bf6-04391ebef059
  7. I am using a Windows 11 laptop. Whenever I boot up the laptop, the screen starts flickering...

I am using a Windows 11 laptop. Whenever I boot up the laptop, the screen starts flickering...: - Windows 11 laptop upgraded from Windows 10, but this is likely not the cause of the flickering https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-using-a-windows-11-laptop-whenever-i-boot-up/d5e6f217-bd34-4807-8bf6-04391ebef059
  8. I am locked out of my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am locked out of my laptop: I booted up my laptop today and entered the password like usual and then i get an error saying that the sign in option is disabled. I tried hitting the forgot the password option but that doesn't work either. Whenever i click in Forgot the password it never works, i never get...
  9. I am locked out of my laptop

I am locked out of my laptop: I booted up my laptop today and entered the password like usual and then i get an error saying that the sign in option is disabled. I tried hitting the forgot the password option but that doesn't work either. Whenever i click in Forgot the password it never works, i never get...
  10. I am locked out of my laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen