Windows 10: I am starting to like PWAs!

Discus and support I am starting to like PWAs! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Talib_Dota [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f3qnle/i_am_starting_to_like_pwas/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Talib_Dota, Feb 14, 2020.

1. I am starting to like PWAs!

/u/Talib_Dota, Feb 14, 2020

2. How to Install PWA on Lumia510 with Win10?

Hello,

I was very excited to know the developments that MS is doing with PWA. I have a Nokia Lumia 510 with Windows 10 installed on it. And just about when I was thinking to get rid of it, there seems a doorway.

So primary questions are as follows:

1. How to install a PWA on the Nokia Lumia 510 running on Windows 10?

2. Are MS PWAs different from MS UWPs?

3. Are MS PWAs different from Google PWAs? Other than framework that it is built in.

4. How to deploy a MS PWA so it is available across devices and OSs?

Thanks,

A

Aneri Ghosh, Feb 14, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Feb 14, 2020
  4. I am starting to like PWAs!

How to Install PWA on Lumia510 with Win10?

Joe, thanks for the other inputs.

The STRORE doesn't show PWA.

For example Twitter has both a native app for MS and a PWA. When look up the store, it only shows the native app, not the PWA.

So is it to be understood that the Twitter PWA is available by the web browser? If so, how does one pin it to the home screen? That is a more specific a Nokia Lumia 510 query.

Aneri Ghosh, Feb 14, 2020
Thema:

I am starting to like PWAs!

1. I am starting to like PWAs! - Similar Threads - starting PWAs

2. Hi, my pc recently went through water damage and when it finally started up again, i...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, my pc recently went through water damage and when it finally started up again, i...: I don't know my password and I can't use command prompt as my account is not the main account. I can use it but with limitations. I've tried all i can with it and i can't do much. I used the start menu and when i tried to factory reset it using all the options it gave me many...
  3. Hi, my pc recently went through water damage and when it finally started up again, i...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi, my pc recently went through water damage and when it finally started up again, i...: I don't know my password and I can't use command prompt as my account is not the main account. I can use it but with limitations. I've tried all i can with it and i can't do much. I used the start menu and when i tried to factory reset it using all the options it gave me many...
  4. Hi, my pc recently went through water damage and when it finally started up again, i...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. My Wi-Fi driver cannot start with a Code 10 and then a Code 45, and I keep getting a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Wi-Fi driver cannot start with a Code 10 and then a Code 45, and I keep getting a...: I cannot use my Wi-Fi for some reason. I'm getting the following errors in Device Manager with my Wi-Fi adapter: "This device cannot start. Code 10 {Operation Failed} The requested operation was unsuccessful." and then "Currently, this hardware device is connected to the...
  6. My Wi-Fi driver cannot start with a Code 10 and then a Code 45, and I keep getting a...

My Wi-Fi driver cannot start with a Code 10 and then a Code 45, and I keep getting a...: I cannot use my Wi-Fi for some reason. I'm getting the following errors in Device Manager with my Wi-Fi adapter: "This device cannot start. Code 10 {Operation Failed} The requested operation was unsuccessful." and then "Currently, this hardware device is connected to the...
  7. My Wi-Fi driver cannot start with a Code 10 and then a Code 45, and I keep getting a...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. I switched off my laptop accidentally while it was updating and when I start it now it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I switched off my laptop accidentally while it was updating and when I start it now it...: Hp 15 windows 11 error in the image inserted above https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-switched-off-my-laptop-accidentally-while-it-was/bd151537-fec9-4d00-8f36-0cb8af335e13
  9. I switched off my laptop accidentally while it was updating and when I start it now it...

I switched off my laptop accidentally while it was updating and when I start it now it...: Hp 15 windows 11 error in the image inserted above https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-switched-off-my-laptop-accidentally-while-it-was/bd151537-fec9-4d00-8f36-0cb8af335e13
  10. Start up apps related

Start up apps related: I want to know a question if apps update from microsoft store is it normal sometime it enabled themselves again in start up apps if i disabled them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-up-apps-related/6b1616aa-bbb5-4803-8285-d5d9d88ae26b