Windows 10: I am starting to like PWAs!

Discus and support I am starting to like PWAs! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Talib_Dota [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f3qnle/i_am_starting_to_like_pwas/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Talib_Dota, Feb 14, 2020 at 6:27 AM.

1. I am starting to like PWAs!

/u/Talib_Dota, Feb 14, 2020 at 6:27 AM

2. How to Install PWA on Lumia510 with Win10?

Hello,

I was very excited to know the developments that MS is doing with PWA. I have a Nokia Lumia 510 with Windows 10 installed on it. And just about when I was thinking to get rid of it, there seems a doorway.

So primary questions are as follows:

1. How to install a PWA on the Nokia Lumia 510 running on Windows 10?

2. Are MS PWAs different from MS UWPs?

3. Are MS PWAs different from Google PWAs? Other than framework that it is built in.

4. How to deploy a MS PWA so it is available across devices and OSs?

Thanks,

A

3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

4. I am starting to like PWAs!

How to Install PWA on Lumia510 with Win10?

Joe, thanks for the other inputs.

The STRORE doesn't show PWA.

For example Twitter has both a native app for MS and a PWA. When look up the store, it only shows the native app, not the PWA.

So is it to be understood that the Twitter PWA is available by the web browser? If so, how does one pin it to the home screen? That is a more specific a Nokia Lumia 510 query.

Thema:

I am starting to like PWAs!

1. I am starting to like PWAs! - Similar Threads - starting PWAs

2. HELP - type search in start / search from taskbar not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HELP - type search in start / search from taskbar not working: Typing in my start menu and search box from the taskbar doesn't work. Search within explorer works fine, I have tried reindexing but to no avail. Symptom: Press start key (or click menu) type gimp only g appears in the search box, pause for a second no search results and...
  3. Windows 10 error after start up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 error after start up: I am encountering a pop up error every time I start up my laptop and have no idea what to do. How do I fix this? Below is the log that pops up ech time. Usage : fsutil behavior query <option> <option> allowExtChar bugcheckOnCorrupt disable8dot3 [<Volume Path>]...
  4. Onedrive no longer starting at reboot / cannot uninstall or reinstall

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Onedrive no longer starting at reboot / cannot uninstall or reinstall: I noticed a few days ago that my Onedrive files were not being synced. I then noticed that the Onedrive icon is missing from my taskbar. Onedrive is still in the startup list. I've done some research and tried DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth but that failed...
  5. Windows Defender Fails to Start Event 5008

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender Fails to Start Event 5008: Hello all, I am having issues getting Windows Defender to start on my machine fully patched Windows 10 as of 2/16/2020 and have had the problem for about 6 months at this point. The "Security at a Glance" pane shows that Window's Defender is not working. At this point I am...
  6. Start menu, closes itself as soon as i click anything within it. And search bar refuses to open

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Start menu, closes itself as soon as i click anything within it. And search bar refuses to open: When i click the start menu. Or just the windows button on my keyboard. The start menu appears as normal. But as soon as i click anywhere within it. It closes itself again, i can't scroll down on the side, i can't search for stuff. If i click on an app it will open the app...
  7. Windows starts with error 0xc0000428 even when booted on USB by mediacreation tool after...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows starts with error 0xc0000428 even when booted on USB by mediacreation tool after...: My system is now "dead", some context to begin with : I have an acer predator helios 500 laptop so some built in software, with a 1TB hard drive with only data on it and two SSDs with windows files and other applications. After the update latest update I do not know if this...
  8. Reset Start menu to default

in Windows 10 Customization
    Reset Start menu to default: I have just set up a new laptop and for some reason the start menu has corrupted. The programs no longer line up in a column but are in the centre of the screen in several columns. I read up about changing the TileDataLayer but cannot find this now in Widows 10 even in hidden...
  9. Windows 10: Can't type in search box or in start menu.

in Cortana
    Windows 10: Can't type in search box or in start menu.: Hello, I've been using my new Windows 10 PC for less than a day and am unable to type into the Windows 10 search box/bar. Also, setting the search bar to display the search icon instead, and then clicking on the icon does not make a search bar appear nothing happens. Showing...
  10. Permission Denied For Some Windows Tools When Launching From Start Menu

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Permission Denied For Some Windows Tools When Launching From Start Menu: Hello, I just did a factory reset on my PC and installed Windows 10 Home fresh from an installation USB. I just finished setting up all of my applications when I noticed that I cannot access some Windows tools like Disk Manager, Environmental Variables, Device Manager, etc....