Windows 10: I am still getting time restrictions when I try to log in.

Discus and support I am still getting time restrictions when I try to log in. in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I have moved out of my mom's house a little bit ago and I had her remove my account from the family. When I get my computer up and running I wasn't... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by JustinWest4, Dec 10, 2019.

1. I am still getting time restrictions when I try to log in.

I have moved out of my mom's house a little bit ago and I had her remove my account from the family. When I get my computer up and running I wasn't able to get into my account. It said I was out of time, but I shouldn't have any restrictions, right?

:)

JustinWest4, Dec 10, 2019
  2. Arun B J Win User

Unable to set restriction for local user in Windows 10

Hi,

I realized your concern and will assist you to resolve the issue.

• How did you noticed that user is still able to access the drive?

• Did you log into the local user account and check the permission?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below to restrict the user.

• In File Explorer, right click on the drive which you want to restrict.
    • Click Properties.
    • Click the Security tab.
    • Click on Edit to change the permissions.
    • Uncheck all the permission for system.
    • Click OK and make sure the change is applied to all subfolders and files.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

Thanks and regards.

Arun B J, Dec 10, 2019
  3. Yolvi Ell Win User
    getting past admit restrictions

Hi,

To isolate the cause of these unexpected restrictions, we just have a few questions:

• Do you get any error messages when you try to troubleshoot or download any drivers? If yes, we'd greatly appreciate a screenshot.

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

• Which version of Windows 10 do you have on your computer?

Yolvi Ell, Dec 10, 2019
  4. I am still getting time restrictions when I try to log in.

Time restrictions appear after Windows 10 upgrade

I upgraded our old desktop to Windows 10. It originally was a Vista machine that had been upgraded to Windows 8.1 We used to have time restrictions on the kids accounts. I thought they had been removed. Now that Windows 10 is installed, the kid account has
    time restrictions again. I see no way to remove them. I looked on the family accounts info online, and I don't see any children accounts listed.

Also, if the child account had been logged in, and the restrictions appear, you can't switch to an administrator log in. The machine is looked up until the time restrictions go away.

MichaelJava, Dec 10, 2019
Thema:

I am still getting time restrictions when I try to log in.

1. I am still getting time restrictions when I try to log in. - Similar Threads - still getting restrictions

2. I am trying to log into my HP laptop but can't get in!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am trying to log into my HP laptop but can't get in!: I forgot my password to get into my HP Laptop and it is telling me that my password is incorrect and to reset it at account.live.com/password/reset. I went in and changed my password but still can't get in. What steps am I missing because this is getting frustrating!!...
  3. I am trying to log into my HP laptop but can't get in!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to log into my HP laptop but can't get in!: I forgot my password to get into my HP Laptop and it is telling me that my password is incorrect and to reset it at account.live.com/password/reset. I went in and changed my password but still can't get in. What steps am I missing because this is getting frustrating!!...
  4. When I try to comment I get sent to my account....it says I am signed in but it still won't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I try to comment I get sent to my account....it says I am signed in but it still won't...: won't allow me to comment on articles. Says I am signed in but when I try, sends me to a sign in screen....* Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-try-to-comment-i-get-sent-to-my-accountit/b773c908-d94f-485a-90fd-c4ea5604967b
  5. When I try to comment I get sent to my account....it says I am signed in but it still won't...

When I try to comment I get sent to my account....it says I am signed in but it still won't...: won't allow me to comment on articles. Says I am signed in but when I try, sends me to a sign in screen....* Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-try-to-comment-i-get-sent-to-my-accountit/b773c908-d94f-485a-90fd-c4ea5604967b
  6. My mouse cursor is missing when I am trying to log in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My mouse cursor is missing when I am trying to log in.: HelloI am having a difficult time where every time I turn on my computer, my mouse cursor is missing. I can't do anything at all. I am stuck at log in screen where I can't use my mouse or my keyboard to sign in. I tried unplugging everything including the mouse USB wired. I...
  7. My mouse cursor is missing when I am trying to log in.

My mouse cursor is missing when I am trying to log in.: HelloI am having a difficult time where every time I turn on my computer, my mouse cursor is missing. I can't do anything at all. I am stuck at log in screen where I can't use my mouse or my keyboard to sign in. I tried unplugging everything including the mouse USB wired. I...
  8. When I log on to AOL, I am unable to get e-mail?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    When I log on to AOL, I am unable to get e-mail?: When I log on to AOL, I am unable to get e-mail? * Original title: E-Mail https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-log-on-to-aol-i-am-unable-to-get-e-mail/f6cd362c-b90c-48b0-ba2b-39db60d28105
  9. I am trying to log on to an account of mine but I am getting "the sign in method your using...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I am trying to log on to an account of mine but I am getting "the sign in method your using...: I am trying to log on to an account of mine but I am getting "the sign in method your using is not allowed. Contact the administration." What do I do? I have tried to change the "allow log on locally" but it will not keep the changes. What can I do to log into my account?...
  10. I am getting an error message ever time I log into Outlook.

I am getting an error message ever time I log into Outlook.: I receive an error message: error 0x800CCC0E Outlook cannot synchronize folders for my email account. Cannot connect to the server. I am unable to open any new emails....