Windows 10: I am still running Windows 10 Version 1903. How is that possible?

Discus and support I am still running Windows 10 Version 1903. How is that possible? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi Windows 10 Expert, Its my understanding that Windows 10 forces their latest updates. https://www.triumphtech.co.uk/micros...lsory-upgrade/ Yet my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ions, Jun 27, 2020.

1. ions Win User

I am still running Windows 10 Version 1903. How is that possible?

Hi Windows 10 Expert,

Its my understanding that Windows 10 forces their latest updates. https://www.triumphtech.co.uk/micros...lsory-upgrade/

Yet my machine still has Windows 10 Version 1903 from May 2019? (See Attachment) Im confused by this. I bought my machine from Dell back in December of 2019 and I use the machine daily and it's connected to the internet. Why don't I have the Windows 10 Version 1909 or 2004 updates?

Thank you

:)

2. Cliff39 Win User

I am running windows 10 version 1903.

I am running windows 10 version 1903.I also have an OPTIONAL feature update to windows 10 1909 available.I haven't done anything about it because it says optional,why optional & do i need to install it.

Cliff39, Jun 27, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 27, 2020
  4. I am still running Windows 10 Version 1903. How is that possible?

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 27, 2020
Thema:

I am still running Windows 10 Version 1903. How is that possible?

1. I am still running Windows 10 Version 1903. How is that possible? - Similar Threads - still running Version

2. i am at version 1903 and updates keep failing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i am at version 1903 and updates keep failing: i can not do windows updates or updates from the store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-at-version-1903-and-updates-keep-failing/16064a0f-cbef-4943-88fd-1c8dbdc47ecb
  3. i am at version 1903 and updates keep failing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i am at version 1903 and updates keep failing: i can not do windows updates or updates from the store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-at-version-1903-and-updates-keep-failing/16064a0f-cbef-4943-88fd-1c8dbdc47ecb
  4. Still on Windows 10 1903

Still on Windows 10 1903: I upgraded the memory in my daughter's Lenovo Yoga 510 and noticed that her laptop was still runnning 1903. I do not open her laptop much, but the other PCs and laptops have been on 1909 since last year. She has got Windows 10 home while the other PCs are on Windows 10 Pro. I...
  5. I am trying to update Windows 10 to version 1903

I am trying to update Windows 10 to version 1903: I am trying to update Windows 10 to version 1903 and I got multiple error messages. I ran the Troubleshooter and the only problem that came up was "Potential Windows Update Database error detected." How do I go about upgrading my Windows to 1903?...
  6. How can I tell which version of Windows 10 I am running.

How can I tell which version of Windows 10 I am running.: A Microsoft tech tried to upgrade to the Nov2019 version for me. Due to slow internet connection it took hours. The computer finaly rebooted and is working but I can't tell if it was successful or not. Reason for the upgrade was that I was setting up new computer and...
  7. Windows 10 version 1903 Audio crackling still not fixed???

Windows 10 version 1903 Audio crackling still not fixed???: Ive been reading everywhere this has been a problem for months. I'm not sure why my PC decided to auto update from 1809 t0 1903 on Nov, 27th, but it did. It ran smooth, so I thought nothing of it until last week when I finally fired up the recording studio to hear all this...
  8. I am running windows 10 version 1903.

I am running windows 10 version 1903.: I am running windows 10 version 1903.I also have an OPTIONAL feature update to windows 10 1909 available.I haven't done anything about it because it says optional,why optional & do i need to install it....
  9. What version of windows am I running?

What version of windows am I running?: How can I find out which version I am running? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-version-of-windows-am-i-running/500673fe-1fd6-4ba0-8a9b-13008a5c1d65
  10. still waiting for version 1903

still waiting for version 1903: Over the pats two weeks, my three newer Win 10 Home PCs downloaded and installed the new version. My older device, originally Win 7 Pro still has not gotten the notification of availability and I've had no success when clicking the check for updates button. This device...