Windows 10: I am stuck in "Diagnosing your PC" at start up. How can I enter a safe mode to reset...

Discus and support I am stuck in "Diagnosing your PC" at start up. How can I enter a safe mode to reset... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am stuck in "Diagnosing your PC" at start up. How can I enter a safe mode to reset Windows 8.1 last 20min it stuck on this screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Tanay_669, Mar 29, 2023.

1. Tanay_669 Win User

I am stuck in "Diagnosing your PC" at start up. How can I enter a safe mode to reset...

I am stuck in "Diagnosing your PC" at start up. How can I enter a safe mode to reset Windows 8.1 last 20min it stuck on this screen

:)

Tanay_669, Mar 29, 2023

2. I am stuck in "Diagnosing your PC" at start up. How can I enter a safe mode to reset Windows 10?

nix ebersole, Mar 29, 2023
  3. I am stuck in "Diagnosing your PC" at start up. How can I enter a safe mode to reset Windows 10?

my screen show me only diagnosing your pc

DEVENDRAKASHYAP, Mar 29, 2023
  4. I am stuck in "Diagnosing your PC" at start up. How can I enter a safe mode to reset...

Cannot enter safe mode

Hi, My Asus laptop is stuck in a startup repair loop while trying to fix error 0x80070091, I've tried following things:
    Use this guide: Startup Repair Infinite Loop Recovery - Windows 7 Help Forums
    Use the option 'reset this pc' and tried to use 'system recovery' but all to no avail.
    While in this startup repair loop it also seems impossible to enter safe mode. (I've tried to enter safe mode pressing F5 from the startup settings screen). I guess using the tweaking repair program will solve this error (0x80070091) but obviously I have to enter safe mode first. Any suggestions?

Thx!

Ray

raymond1984, Mar 29, 2023
Thema:

I am stuck in "Diagnosing your PC" at start up. How can I enter a safe mode to reset...

1. I am stuck in "Diagnosing your PC" at start up. How can I enter a safe mode to reset... - Similar Threads - stuck Diagnosing start

2. I am stuck in safe mode.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am stuck in safe mode.: My laptop hasnt been able to connect to a wifi for the past few months and now I have also forgotten my laptop sign-in pin.Unfortunately I am unable to reset the pin without wifi connection. I tried searching for ways to also reset my laptop to see if I can login without the...
  3. I am stuck in safe mode.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am stuck in safe mode.: My laptop hasnt been able to connect to a wifi for the past few months and now I have also forgotten my laptop sign-in pin.Unfortunately I am unable to reset the pin without wifi connection. I tried searching for ways to also reset my laptop to see if I can login without the...
  4. Stuck on diagnosing your pc,

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck on diagnosing your pc,: every time it gets to the screen i can only choose shut down or advance options no matter what option i try it only lets me shut down. how do i get to log back in or fix this issue. tried over an hour but only will let me shut down unplugged everything and nothing unplugged...
  5. I am stuck in "Diagnosing your PC" at start up. How can I enter a safe mode to reset...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am stuck in "Diagnosing your PC" at start up. How can I enter a safe mode to reset...: I am stuck in "Diagnosing your PC" at start up. How can I enter a safe mode to reset Windows 8.1 last 20min it stuck on this screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-stuck-in-diagnosing-your-pc-at-start-up-how/27273db6-840d-4191-b6bb-53b73de62f9a
  6. Stuck on diagnosing your pc

Stuck on diagnosing your pc: [IMG]HP Problem 440 G2 stuck on diagnosing your pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-on-diagnosing-your-pc/b0c56656-3078-4ed3-8570-2a5b5ce8e11c
  7. I am stuck with safe mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    I am stuck with safe mode: When set up msconfig into safemode to boot default I can't sign in because my password is incorrect, now I am stuck with safemode. I don't know why, I tried everything! But it keeps telling me that to sign in and my password is incorrect when its not..tried to fix this up but...
  8. I am stuck in "Diagnosing your PC" at start up. I know how to go into safe mode, I just...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am stuck in "Diagnosing your PC" at start up. I know how to go into safe mode, I just...: Help! My PC is a Lenovo Ideacentre (I am from the USA by the way) and it won't work! I continue to restart it. Won't do anything. Then, I tried to download an ISO file (using the windows 10 setup with this page: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10 )...
  9. "Diagnosing your PC" on start-up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "Diagnosing your PC" on start-up: When I was updating my Surface 3 tablet to Windows 10, the update stuck at 95%. I had to hard reboot that ends in a black screen and white "Surface" text. I also see the spinning dots with words "Diagnosing your PC"....
  10. "Diagnosing your PC" on start-up

"Diagnosing your PC" on start-up: I had a failed update to Windows 10 operating system recently on a Surface 3 tablet (the update got stuck at 99% for well over 24 hours). I did a hard reboot and now it gets hung-up with the black screen and white "Surface" text. Below this text is the spinning wheel and...