Windows 10: I am stuck in minecraft bedrock beta 1.16.4? How do I get back into the current version...

Discus and support I am stuck in minecraft bedrock beta 1.16.4? How do I get back into the current version... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I recently transfered to the beta to test the netherite items but I can't get from beta back to the current version, how do I get out?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by BlankityBlankOWO, Apr 2, 2020.

1. I am stuck in minecraft bedrock beta 1.16.4? How do I get back into the current version...

I recently transfered to the beta to test the netherite items but I can't get from beta back to the current version, how do I get out?

:)

BlankityBlankOWO, Apr 2, 2020
  2. Allen305 Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 non-beta v1.11.4 mysteriously changed to Minecraft Windows 10 Beta v1.12.0.6.

@Nathan Roberts, thanks for the response. I have spent a good portion of time today on the phone talking to both Xbox and Microsoft Support. Microsoft Support connected via remote to my PC1 Account computer. Ms Support verified: I was playing non-beta v1.11.4
    at 20:16 on 2019/05/26 via last saved game export; that I own Minecraft Windows 10 Bedrock on the PC1 Account; the PC1 Account was not in the Xbox Insider Hub program; and for an unexplained reason, Minecraft was changed to a beta version 1.12.0.6 on Sunday,
    2019/05/26 at 20:16.

Currently, the PC1 Account computer has no versions of Minecraft. The PC1 Account is the only account on the PC. The only user logged on to Xbox Live, the Microsoft Store, and Microsoft.com is the PC1 Account. As I mentioned in my aforementioned post, the
    PC1 Account has never had a beta version. Minecraft Bedrock was updated, v1.11.4, successfully on Saturday, 2019/05/25 on the PC1 Account. I have a Minecraft Windows 10 Bedrock Beta v1.12.0.6 on another PC. On the 2nd PC, I joined Xbox Insider Hub with a
    totally different Microsoft account. I have three Minecraft licenses: 2 Windows 10 Bedrock; and a Windows 10 JAVA Edition.

The Ms Support person via remote session: installed and launched the Xbox Insider Hub app; joined and un-joined the Xbox Insider Hub app; downloaded and launched Minecraft which was beta version, and finally, closed the Xbox Insider Hub Account which he
    had created; and uninstalled Minecraft beta; and reinstalled Minecraft beta. Also, Ms Support imported the last v1.11.4 export, but it was apparent the world did not come from the beta version (the player was embedded in solid blocks). The Ms Support person
    connected to Xbox Support person via 3 way call. The Xbox Support said there had been other customers with a similar issue, non-beta to beta. The Xbox Support could only offer the workaround solution: join Xbox Insider Hub and un-join. Also, both support
    persons suggested I complete a Mojang.com Support form. I received a Microsoft Case number which will be good for 30 days.

I really think the Minecraft Beta problem relates to the Windows Update v1809, Build 17763.503. This build has caused issues with viewing locally networked PCs, so it is not a stretch to think there maybe other issues. Unfortunately, I cannot play Minecraft
    Beta with my non-beta worlds, because none of the exported worlds will work. Best wishe I am stuck in minecraft bedrock beta 1.16.4? How do I get back into the current version... :)

Allen305, Apr 2, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Can't Sign in to MineCraft Bedrock Edition for my Microsoft account.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the following details:

• What is the complete error message that you are receiving?
    • From where did you download the Minecraft Bedrock Edition?
    • Were you able to play Minecraft Bedrock Edition earlier on this computer?
    • Which build version of Windows 10 is installed on the computer? To check type: winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit Enter.

Please reply with the detailed information on the issue to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Apr 2, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

I am stuck in minecraft bedrock beta 1.16.4? How do I get back into the current version...

Minecraft beta update rolling out, unifying versions of game

Read more: Better Together 'Minecraft' beta update rolling out, unifying versions of game for console, mobile and Windows 10 - The Fire Hose

See also:

Brink, Apr 2, 2020
Thema:

I am stuck in minecraft bedrock beta 1.16.4? How do I get back into the current version...

1. I am stuck in minecraft bedrock beta 1.16.4? How do I get back into the current version... - Similar Threads - stuck minecraft bedrock

2. How do I get back Minecraft Bedrock worlds from a broken computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get back Minecraft Bedrock worlds from a broken computer?: So my computer shut off one time, and to this day hasn't turned on. I had a survival world that I spent 2 months on on that computer. I didn't expect the computer to break, so I didn't export it or anything. Does anyone know how to get the world back from the broken computer?...
  3. How do I get back Minecraft Bedrock worlds from a broken computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get back Minecraft Bedrock worlds from a broken computer?: So my computer shut off one time, and to this day hasn't turned on. I had a survival world that I spent 2 months on on that computer. I didn't expect the computer to break, so I didn't export it or anything. Does anyone know how to get the world back from the broken computer?...
  4. I am getting a "missing" Kernel32.dll file. How do I get it back??? Current system uses...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am getting a "missing" Kernel32.dll file. How do I get it back??? Current system uses...: I keep getting an error "Kernel32.dll" is missing. How can I get this file back?? If I can get it back, How do I install it?? I have an old Windows 7 operating System....
  5. I am getting a "missing" Kernel32.dll file. How do I get it back??? Current system uses...

I am getting a "missing" Kernel32.dll file. How do I get it back??? Current system uses...: I keep getting an error "Kernel32.dll" is missing. How can I get this file back?? If I can get it back, How do I install it?? I have an old Windows 7 operating System....
  6. I reset my computer and I cant get Minecraft bedrock back

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I reset my computer and I cant get Minecraft bedrock back: I reset my computer and i cant install Minecraft bedrock on my pc anymore and i have looked in library and it wasn't there any tips? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-reset-my-computer-and-i-cant-get-minecraft/c8d75d20-550b-416a-bd00-252049a5ee81
  7. İ cant leave minecraft bedrock beta

in Windows 10 Gaming
    İ cant leave minecraft bedrock beta: İ cant leave minecraft windows 10 edition beta please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%C4%B0-cant-leave-minecraft-bedrock-beta/5d16d37b-e800-41fc-a468-2795f3022b88
  8. STILL stuck in Minecraft Windows 10 RTX Bedrock Beta!!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    STILL stuck in Minecraft Windows 10 RTX Bedrock Beta!!: So here we are 8 months later, an I'm still stuck in RTX Beta. I've done literally everything there is to do. The powershell stuff, enrolling, unenrolling, leaving the xbox insider program, resetting the apps data, everything, an it still downloads as RTX beta everytime. even...
  9. Getting back Minecraft bedrock?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting back Minecraft bedrock?: So a couple of years ago on an old computer, I received a free copy of the Minecraft Windows 10 beta, which in recent times, turned into Minecraft bedrock. I do not know how to get this back since I've moved computers, since it was not gotten with a Microsoft account, but a...
  10. How do I get the current version of Skype?

How do I get the current version of Skype?: Skype keeps threatening to abandon me if I don't upgrade to the latest version, but I can't figure out how. I found a typical Microsoft explanation that was of no value. I don't have a C:\Program Files\WindowsApps folder so the address they gave doesn't work. Classic...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what to do when you are stuck in minecraft bata

2. how to get off minecraft bedrock beta when it doesnt work 1.16