Windows 10: I am stuck in safemode even though I know my password. When I try to start in safemode with...

Discus and support I am stuck in safemode even though I know my password. When I try to start in safemode with... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, I was trying to replace my GPU when I had to load Windows in safe mode to remove the drivers. I could not remember my password oh, and I... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by BrandynR, Nov 9, 2019.

1. BrandynR Win User

I am stuck in safemode even though I know my password. When I try to start in safemode with...

Hello,

I was trying to replace my GPU when I had to load Windows in safe mode to remove the drivers. I could not remember my password oh, and I usually use a PIN. I changed the password on my Microsoft account through my phone and it still will work with that password.

I have tried loading into safe mode with networking but it does not have network access each time. Does anybody know a way in which to fix this please?

Thank you.

:)

BrandynR, Nov 9, 2019
  2. Rose Ter Win User

Windows 10 Password problem in safemode

Hi,

For us to isolate the issue, we will need to ask you a few questions:

• Are you getting any error messages aside from password incorrect?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far, after being stuck in safemode sign in screen?
    • What are you trying to do when you enter safemode with networking through msconfig?

Regards.

Rose Ter, Nov 9, 2019
  3. Stuck in safemode!

Guys i log to safemode on win10 and iforgot my password so can,t log to my pc i try to get out from safemode by restar ,shutdown,opensafemodewith network nothing happen itry boot with safemode with comand but nothing happen and log me again to safe mode
    can any one help? Iwant to bootwin 10 norman but alwayes my pc boot with safemode

lAhmedSamirl, Nov 9, 2019
  4. I am stuck in safemode even though I know my password. When I try to start in safemode with...

safemode password

I was trying to get into safemode and it requires password...now I'm stuck here no matter what I try. I tried going into command prompt and system restore. all require that password. need help

Alex_Rivera, Nov 9, 2019
Thema:

I am stuck in safemode even though I know my password. When I try to start in safemode with...

1. I am stuck in safemode even though I know my password. When I try to start in safemode with... - Similar Threads - stuck safemode though

2. PC keeps rebooting before I can go to safemode

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC keeps rebooting before I can go to safemode: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/_AK_Production [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ds5sjm/pc_keeps_rebooting_before_i_can_go_to_safemode/
  3. How do I get out of safemode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I get out of safemode: How do I get out of safemode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-out-of-safemode/b495779a-3106-4d57-8183-b545db083396
  4. In safemode password not respond

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    In safemode password not respond: I went to the safe mode by win+R , msconfig ,tab 2 ,safe mode , 1st option And now im stuck in the sign in screen and I try my password and it said it is incorrect !! I know my password is correct because I signed in when I installed my windows to my MS account any way...
  5. Windows not booting normally, only safemode and password not accepting to work in safemode

Windows not booting normally, only safemode and password not accepting to work in safemode: First of, I will provide complete information here so please read fully before providing suggestions so that no ones time is wasted by suggesting things that have already been tried. Okay, as subject states, I am stuck at windows 10 64 bit safemode login ( with no password...
  6. Windows 10, stuck at safemode login, Password not correct

Windows 10, stuck at safemode login, Password not correct: I was trying to uninstall avast the other day, when I noticed that not all of avast's components were completely gone. I downloaded and attempted to begin to use the avastclear utility to uninstall it. Upon starting the application, I was told it needed to go to safemode. It...
  7. I THINK RECOVERY ENVIRONMENT IS NOT REQUIRED TO BOOT INTO SAFEMODE OR SAFEMODE WITH...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I THINK RECOVERY ENVIRONMENT IS NOT REQUIRED TO BOOT INTO SAFEMODE OR SAFEMODE WITH...: I have tested on my ASUS laptop, I don't have recovery partition , Even though I can able to boot to safemode, after power on . Any user ready oppose my statement. Thanks for reading my post...
  8. Can't remove folder even though I am the owner of it?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't remove folder even though I am the owner of it?: Hi I am trying to delete Riot Games from my computer but it wont let me even though I have taken ownership of the file.. It says that I need authorization from the user im currently logged into to make changes to the folder? :/ 87618
  9. Trying to boot into safemode with networking

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Trying to boot into safemode with networking: I can manage to boot into safemode for wondows 10 but when I try to use safe mode with networking my internet connection is still disabled. Wondering if anyone else has experienced this issue and if so how can I fix it? Any help would be appreciated and thank you. 15271
  10. Exiting safemode

in Windows 10 Support
    Exiting safemode: I used crotona(sorry if thats wrong) to get to msconfig, changed boot mode to safe & now that i did what i had to i cant get msconfig back. I type in crotona box now but it doesnt respond... HELP!!!!!!! 55894