Windows 10: i am stuck on 0% configuration after windows 10 2004 update after even 1 hour

Discus and support i am stuck on 0% configuration after windows 10 2004 update after even 1 hour in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i am stuck on 0% configuration after windows 10 2004 update after even 1 hour what can i do i restated my laptop for now and lookin for support... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ishitmothreja, Aug 11, 2020.

1. i am stuck on 0% configuration after windows 10 2004 update after even 1 hour

i am stuck on 0% configuration after windows 10 2004 update after even 1 hour what can i do i restated my laptop for now and lookin for support promptly.

:)

ishitmothreja, Aug 11, 2020
  2. DarrenJos Win User

Update stuck on 0% configuration after restart

After downloading the latest windows 10 update I restart & update as requested. It goes to the configuring updates, don't turn off computer, but is stuck at 0% for a couple of hours. In the end I have to turn off the computer to be able to use it again.

I've never had this problem before, long configuring depending on the update, but stuck like this, no!

DarrenJos, Aug 11, 2020
  3. Update stuck on 0% configuration after restart

After downloading the latest windows 10 update I restart & update as requested. It goes to the configuring updates, don't turn off computer, but is stuck at 0% for a couple of hours. In the end I have to turn off the computer to be able to use it again.

AmandaMaloney, Aug 11, 2020
  4. MarkFoltz Win User

i am stuck on 0% configuration after windows 10 2004 update after even 1 hour

windows 10 v 2004 update is stuck in install at 89% for several hours

windows 10 v 2004 update is stuck in install at 89% for several hours

MarkFoltz, Aug 11, 2020
Thema:

i am stuck on 0% configuration after windows 10 2004 update after even 1 hour

1. i am stuck on 0% configuration after windows 10 2004 update after even 1 hour - Similar Threads - stuck configuration 2004

2. Windows 10 20H2 stuck at "working on updates 0%" for hours

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 20H2 stuck at "working on updates 0%" for hours: Using the Windows Update Assistant installer I downloaded, it realized it didn't have enough disk space so I add a blank 16GB to the mix.Seemed to run through setting things up, rebooted and stuck at "working on updates 0%" for hours The only thing happening is the USB drive...
  3. Windows 10 20H2 stuck at "working on updates 0%" for hours

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 20H2 stuck at "working on updates 0%" for hours: Using the Windows Update Assistant installer I downloaded, it realized it didn't have enough disk space so I add a blank 16GB to the mix.Seemed to run through setting things up, rebooted and stuck at "working on updates 0%" for hours The only thing happening is the USB drive...
  4. Windows 10 20H2 stuck at "working on updates 0%" for hours

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. When I am updating windows update stuck at 0%.

When I am updating windows update stuck at 0%.: Please help me. When I am updating windows update stuck at 0%.* Original title: Window https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-am-updating-windows-update-stuck-at-0/9c88185a-d6c1-49c1-885b-dba6aad11c38
  6. “Configuring Update for Windows 10” stuck at 0%

“Configuring Update for Windows 10” stuck at 0%: I went to the settings on the desktop computer and started an update restart as it said i needed to. The dot loading ribg is still spinning and it is stuck at 0% saying Configuring Update for Windows 10 Do not turn off your computer. Im not sure what to do. It has not moved...
  7. Update stuck after configuring

Update stuck after configuring: The latest windows update has downloaded, installed, configured and now gone to blue screen saying 'working on updates 0%. Do not turn off your PC. This will take a while. Your PC will restart several times.' It has been on 0% for an hour now although the blue dot circle...
  8. Update stuck on 0% configuration after restart

Update stuck on 0% configuration after restart: After downloading the latest windows 10 update I restart & update as requested. It goes to the configuring updates, don't turn off computer, but is stuck at 0% for a couple of hours. In the end I have to turn off the computer to be able to use it again....
  9. Update stuck on 0% configuration after restart

Update stuck on 0% configuration after restart: After downloading the latest windows 10 update I restart & update as requested. It goes to the configuring updates, don't turn off computer, but is stuck at 0% for a couple of hours. In the end I have to turn off the computer to be able to use it again. I've never had this...
  10. Configuring update for Windows 10 0% complete is stuck on that screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Configuring update for Windows 10 0% complete is stuck on that screen: How can I fix my Dell XPS 13 stuck on 0% for Windows 10 update? The blue screen has done nothing for hours. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/configuring-update-for-windows-10-0-complete-is/2c8f618a-b89a-4853-a01f-a480b46f55cc