Windows 10: I am stuck on ASUS BIOS mode

Discus and support I am stuck on ASUS BIOS mode in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there,I seem to be constantly stuck on BIOS mode and dont know how to get out even when I save and exit or simply quit... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Rishi Chopra, May 19, 2023.

1. I am stuck on ASUS BIOS mode

Hi there,I seem to be constantly stuck on BIOS mode and dont know how to get out even when I save and exit or simply quit

:)

Rishi Chopra, May 19, 2023

2. ASUS stuck in BIOS Utility EZ-Mode

Hi christine, thank you for your help, i've followed all the steps in the link but the issue presists, still stuck in the bios mode.

yassine tl, May 19, 2023
  3. ASUS stuck in BIOS Utility EZ-Mode

Please try contacting Asus support and see if they have any suggestions. Also check and see what the booting order is in your BIO'S and If your hard drive is being recognized.

Asus Support @ Official Support | ASUS Global

Leprechaun J, May 19, 2023
  4. Tin L Win User

I am stuck on ASUS BIOS mode

ASUS stuck in BIOS Utility EZ-Mode

Hi Yassine

I'm Christine, an independent advisor and a Windows user like you. I'll be more than happy to assist you today!

I can see here that you're stuck in BIOS page. I got your back. Please try the steps below:

1. Please try to press F10 or ESC on your keyboard to boot on Windows.

If the issue persists, please follow the steps from the link below:

https://forums.tomsguide.com/threads/stuck-in-b...

Please let me know the result. I'll be happy to assist you all the way until it's resolved.

Thank you,

Christine L

Independent Advisor

Standard Disclaimer: This link is a non-Microsoft website. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

Tin L, May 19, 2023
Thema:

I am stuck on ASUS BIOS mode

1. I am stuck on ASUS BIOS mode - Similar Threads - stuck ASUS BIOS

2. Stuck on ASUS UEFI BIOS UTILITY - EZ MODE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck on ASUS UEFI BIOS UTILITY - EZ MODE: Whenever i restart or boot up my computer it just brings me here everytime and ive been stuck on this for days researching on how to fix this. I basically tried every boot option availabe, and still nothing. I Tried updating my ez flash 3 utility, nothing. I would really...
  3. Stuck on ASUS UEFI BIOS UTILITY - EZ MODE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on ASUS UEFI BIOS UTILITY - EZ MODE: Whenever i restart or boot up my computer it just brings me here everytime and ive been stuck on this for days researching on how to fix this. I basically tried every boot option availabe, and still nothing. I Tried updating my ez flash 3 utility, nothing. I would really...
  4. I am stuck on ASUS BIOS mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am stuck on ASUS BIOS mode: Hi there,I seem to be constantly stuck on BIOS mode and dont know how to get out even when I save and exit or simply quit https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-stuck-on-asus-bios-mode/9e764121-efd8-4991-97b5-c389bbdb0a18
  5. ASUS stuck in BIOS Utility EZ-Mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASUS stuck in BIOS Utility EZ-Mode: Hello,I just bought my ASUS laptop TUF F15 and when i first turned it on it goes directly to the EZ-Mode, and i can't get to windows even if i save & exit it returns always to the BIOS EZ-Mode....
  6. ASUS stuck in BIOS Utility EZ-Mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ASUS stuck in BIOS Utility EZ-Mode: Hello,I just bought my ASUS laptop TUF F15 and when i first turned it on it goes directly to the EZ-Mode, and i can't get to windows even if i save & exit it returns always to the BIOS EZ-Mode....
  7. Stuck in bios Asus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in bios Asus: I upgraded my gpu and then my pc kept opening the bios menu. I then replaced with my old gpu and it works So what should I do, is it a software or a hardware problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-in-bios-asus/eaaf0484-4d0d-4c6b-90de-a56a852965f0
  8. Stuck in bios Asus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in bios Asus: I upgraded my gpu and then my pc kept opening the bios menu. I then replaced with my old gpu and it works So what should I do, is it a software or a hardware problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-in-bios-asus/eaaf0484-4d0d-4c6b-90de-a56a852965f0
  9. Stuck on ASUS Bios

in Windows 10 Customization
    Stuck on ASUS Bios: I am stuck on ASUS bios. I have reset the default settings and restarted the computer. It didnt work. I then tried the instructions already posted about changing the boot secure, csm support and pressing f9 while the computer is restarting. It takes me directly back to the...
  10. Asus Laptop stuck in bios utility mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Asus Laptop stuck in bios utility mode: My son was working on his laptop it told him it needed to restart the only thing he could tell me so it restarted and when it did went straight into the bios utility mode i have tried everything to get out of this mode and nothing i have tried so far it just restarts the...