Windows 10: I am stuck on the choose an option screen windows 11 on pc

Discus and support I am stuck on the choose an option screen windows 11 on pc in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I was opening my pc when it showed the bsod and then opened the choose an option screen with only 2 options troubleshoot or shut down and when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Adam Elbannan, Nov 30, 2023.

1. I am stuck on the choose an option screen windows 11 on pc

I was opening my pc when it showed the bsod and then opened the choose an option screen with only 2 options troubleshoot or shut down and when I troubleshoot and try anything it doesn't work and say unable to fix

:)

Adam Elbannan, Nov 30, 2023
  2. Sher Amo Win User

Stuck at “choose an account to continue” screen

Hi Lucas,

One of the possible reasons why your PC fails to boot into normal mode are broken components on the boot configuration data of your system. To isolate your concern, we suggest that you perform the following steps to trigger
    Safe Mode through the Windows Recovery Environment (WinRE) option. To do this, follow the steps below:

• Improper shutdown process
      • Turn on your computer. When the Windows logo is visible, unplug the power source of your computer. Perform this step three times.
      • On the fourth time that you turn on your computer, just simply wait for the
        Windows Recovery Environment (WinRE) window to appear.
    • On the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Startup Settings and click
      Restart.
    • Once your computer restarts, you will see a list of options. Press the
      F4
      key to start your computer in Safe Mode.

We also recommend that you perform a system restore after booting in safe mode.
    This option takes your PC back to an earlier point in time. Restoring won’t affect your personal files, but it will remove apps, drivers, and updates installed after the restore point was made. To do this, follow the steps
    below:

• In the Search box, type Control Panel and press
      Enter.
    • On the upper-right window, under View
      by, click Category and select
      Large icons.
    • Search Control Panel for Recovery.
    • Select Recovery > Open System Restore > Next.
    • Choose the restore point related to the problematic app, driver, or update, and then select Next > Finish.

Let us know if the solution above works for you.

Sher Amo, Nov 30, 2023
  3. Stuck on choose an option

My PC had an error a few days ago and since then I've been stuck on choose an option screen and the only options i have are turn off or troubleshoot to which the option in trouble shoot fail to work and my command keeps coming up with corrupt idk what
    to do now

RetroTiger1, Nov 30, 2023
  4. 95Viper Win User

I am stuck on the choose an option screen windows 11 on pc

Black screen after 'Starting Windows' sequence

Sounds like the old... windows black screen of death.

Try this quoted from "VisiHow" article "Repair Windows 7 Black Screen of Death":

They, also, have some other options there, too.
    Google search and you will find a lot of the "Windows Black Screen of Death with cursor" fixes.

95Viper, Nov 30, 2023
Thema:

I am stuck on the choose an option screen windows 11 on pc

1. I am stuck on the choose an option screen windows 11 on pc - Similar Threads - stuck choose option

2. I am stuck in the choose option page.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am stuck in the choose option page.: I did everything, I even reset my computer and this happened. something to put in mind was I was using a method to enter using UEFI Firmware setting-> boot menu-> windows boot manger however every time i restart the computer or something it will take me here again.Last thing...
  3. I am stuck in the choose option page.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am stuck in the choose option page.: I did everything, I even reset my computer and this happened. something to put in mind was I was using a method to enter using UEFI Firmware setting-> boot menu-> windows boot manger however every time i restart the computer or something it will take me here again.Last thing...
  4. I am stuck on the choose an option screen windows 11 on pc

I am stuck on the choose an option screen windows 11 on pc: I was opening my pc when it showed the bsod and then opened the choose an option screen with only 2 options troubleshoot or shut down and when I troubleshoot and try anything it doesn't work and say unable to fix...
  5. Stuck on blue "Choose an option" screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on blue "Choose an option" screen: Hello, I recently tried to erase my drive with a software, that claimed to erase only external files and not the system one. As you probably guessed it, it also erased system files and got me stuck on this "Choose an option" screen, with none of the options working, only...
  6. Stuck on blue "Choose an option" screen

Stuck on blue "Choose an option" screen: Hello, I recently tried to erase my drive with a software, that claimed to erase only external files and not the system one. As you probably guessed it, it also erased system files and got me stuck on this "Choose an option" screen, with none of the options working, only...
  7. Stuck on blue "Choose an option" screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Stuck on "Choose an option" screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on "Choose an option" screen: Hello so i was deleting app for spaces on my HP 15 Notebook PC and I may delete the system and then I turn off my laptop and now my screen stuck like this when i press troubleshoot there other choice but none of them are working and i check for tutorial there suppose to be...
  9. Stuck on "Choose an option" screen

Stuck on "Choose an option" screen: Hello so i was deleting app for spaces on my HP 15 Notebook PC and I may delete the system and then I turn off my laptop and now my screen stuck like this when i press troubleshoot there other choice but none of them are working and i check for tutorial there suppose to be...
  10. Stuck on "Choose an option" screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging