Windows 10: I am stucked 5.15.52 in game in wolfenstein 2,have to jump up, but i can't hold on or climb...

Discus and support I am stucked 5.15.52 in game in wolfenstein 2,have to jump up, but i can't hold on or climb... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am stucked 5.15.52 in game in wolfenstein 2,have to jump up, but i can't hold on or climb up. It is in "inter the Ober kommando" level. If anyone can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by peter rongsted, May 15, 2024.

1. I am stucked 5.15.52 in game in wolfenstein 2,have to jump up, but i can't hold on or climb...

I am stucked 5.15.52 in game in wolfenstein 2,have to jump up, but i can't hold on or climb up. It is in "inter the Ober kommando" level. If anyone can help me thanks

:)

peter rongsted, May 15, 2024

2. I am stucked 5.15.52 in game in wolfenstein 2,have to jump up, but i can't hold on or climb up. It is in "inter the Ober kommando" level. If anyone can help me thanks

I am stucked 5.15.52 in game in wolfenstein 2,have to jump up, but i can't hold on or climb up. It is in "inter the Ober kommando" level. If anyone can help me thanks

peter rongsted, May 16, 2024
  3. Hill Climb Racing 2 achievements not syncing

I reinstalled Hill Climb Racing 2 the other day to my reset Windows 10 PC and it connected to my Xbox Live account. According to the game I should have the following achievements: Made the Grade (20), Just Getting Started (5), Can't Go Wrong With More Bronze(5),
    and Tuning 101 (15). When I check the Xbox companion app it says that I have no achievements for the game and that "Only 0% of Gamers unlocked this".

Not sure what to do or what is causing this considering I unlocked an achievement for the Solitaire Collection recently.

RC10092025, May 16, 2024
  4. I am stucked 5.15.52 in game in wolfenstein 2,have to jump up, but i can't hold on or climb...

Update KB3124200 Stuck Downloading at 52%

Steve, if the updates are stuck, resetting should help:
    Do the steps as indicated here:
    https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/2...dows-10-a.html
    Let us know how it goes.

Sumit Dhiman, May 16, 2024
Thema:

I am stucked 5.15.52 in game in wolfenstein 2,have to jump up, but i can't hold on or climb...

1. I am stucked 5.15.52 in game in wolfenstein 2,have to jump up, but i can't hold on or climb... - Similar Threads - stucked game wolfenstein

2. I am stucked 5.15.52 in game in wolfenstein 2,have to jump up, but i can't hold on or climb...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am stucked 5.15.52 in game in wolfenstein 2,have to jump up, but i can't hold on or climb...: I am stucked 5.15.52 in game in wolfenstein 2,have to jump up, but i can't hold on or climb up. It is in "inter the Ober kommando" level. If anyone can help me thanks...
  3. Am I stuck with the username I have on this computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Am I stuck with the username I have on this computer?: Hello,I bought a new Win11 computer the other day. When first powering it on, it required me to give it an email address to be logged into. As I didn't know why that was necessary, I gave it an extra email address that I never use, happened to be *** Email address is removed...
  4. I am stuck on set up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I am stuck on set up: I am trying to set up windows and such and it keeps freezing when it gets to the part talking about internet connection? Before this it would freeze upon installation. If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated submitted by /u/wubsybubsy [link] [comments]...
  5. Wolfenstein 2 The new colossus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wolfenstein 2 The new colossus: Winsock Initialized idCommonLocal::Init time 20: 0.074s ------ Initializing File System ------ Current search path: - C:/Users/Catcher/SAVEDG~1/MachineGames/Wolfenstein II The New Colossus/base/ - C:/Program Files...
  6. Gaming: Am I a modder if I only hold down the shift key?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Gaming: Am I a modder if I only hold down the shift key?: Because with some cars you drive faster with it or when does modding start? Gaming: Bin ich Modder, wenn ich nur die Shift-Taste festklemme?
  7. Game Pass Wolfenstein 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Pass Wolfenstein 2: Hi, I'm getting a fatal error. Tried installing latest drivers and Vulkan RT installer. Also uninstalled and reinstalled. Didn't help. Here's what it says: Winsock Initialized idCommonLocal::Init() time 20: 0.024s ------ Initializing File System ------ Current search path:...
  8. Hill Climb Racing 2

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Hill Climb Racing 2: I have been battling with the game download since Saturday, Microsoft told me it is a FingerSoft problem, anyway after battling to get any help, I bought a Android device and within 10 min I had my game back, is there any news from Microsoft with regards to the crashing of...
  9. Can't download app rated 15+ but i am over 15

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't download app rated 15+ but i am over 15: I am aged above 15 and in my settings I have down that I am above 15, but for some reason, cant install app rated 15+ how can I fix this? Are there specific windows app store settings that I need to fill in?...
  10. Hill Climb Racing 2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hill Climb Racing 2: Hill Climb Racing 2 was working perfectly until I was advised that there was an update and I should go to the Store. This I did, but now every time I launch the game It starts to load and then displays the same message again about an update. Now I can't get past the update...