Windows 10: I am stucked-up in the development channel and cannot shift to release preview channel......

Discus and support I am stucked-up in the development channel and cannot shift to release preview channel...... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; For more than a week now, i was stucked-up in the Development Channel and cannot transfer to Release Preview Channel, which i am trying to do. Please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Bert A.Chua Sr., May 2, 2021.

1. I am stucked-up in the development channel and cannot shift to release preview channel......

For more than a week now, i was stucked-up in the Development Channel and cannot transfer to Release Preview Channel, which i am trying to do. Please tell me in details what to do ... I failed performing the instruction in flighting due to its complexities and my lack of understanding in its execution. Please help me. Thank you very much. BERT A. CHUA, SR.

:)

Bert A.Chua Sr., May 2, 2021
  2. polancox Win User

Audio channel cutout

Today, I experienced a very bizarre issue.

One of the audio channels cutout on my phone. The right channel to be exact. In addition, I do believe there was immense distortion output through that channel. Prior to the channel cutting out, my right ear started to ache as if I was playing the music
    too loudly, which I by no means was not.

Upon powering the phone off and back on, the audio channel resumed functionality. No the headphones weren't partially out. No the headphones aren't damaged. I used my other pair and the result was the same until I restarted the phone.

I do not believe it is a hardware issue, but a driver/bug issue. My phone is in mint condition, and has never been exposed to water, humidity, or drops.

I own a Lumia 1520 with the 8.1 developer preview release.

I sincerely urge any who represent/work for Microsoft to look into this issue as harm could result if indeed distortion/excess amplification of noise is present because of a driver/bug issue.

polancox, May 2, 2021
  3. Windows 10X Release of Dev Channel

Hello Windows 10X Was Released on Dev Channel Please to RTM ?

CosminKilba, May 2, 2021
  4. I am stucked-up in the development channel and cannot shift to release preview channel......

unable to update from release preview channel to windows 10 2004 Error Code (0xc1900101)

currently running window insider release preview channel. Edition Windows Home Version 1903 OS build 19025.1051

Got windows update to 2004 from window update center, but update failed with error code 0xc1900101

this is a desktop with AMD Ryzen 5 cpu, 24GB of RAM.

I've tried steps listed on Can't update to Windows 10 Version 2004. Error 0xC1900101 but
    didn't work

when running sfc /scannow on CMD I got

Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them.

then I check the log on C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\CBS.log I found

2020-08-02 11:57:37, Info CBS Cannot finalize a session that has been finalized. [HRESULT = 0x800f0842]

don't know if it is related.

This build expires on July 31. It is already passed that date and windows keep prompt me to update. But I couldn't install the suggested update. It would be great if anyone can help

CharlieBond2, May 2, 2021
Thema:

I am stucked-up in the development channel and cannot shift to release preview channel......

1. I am stucked-up in the development channel and cannot shift to release preview channel...... - Similar Threads - stucked development channel

2. I am in Release preview channel in windows 10 and just got the copilot update19045.3757 and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am in Release preview channel in windows 10 and just got the copilot update19045.3757 and...: Copilot not showing on the taskbar!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-in-release-preview-channel-in-windows-10-and/c261ba2f-ef51-47a5-bb42-e5b46641c21e
  3. Switching from Release Preview to Beta channel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Switching from Release Preview to Beta channel: Hi, I'm thinking to switch from the 1st to the 2nd channel in the Windows Insider program, as I read that is in any case considered reliable. To do so I think I simply have to unenroll my laptop and then enroll it again? In case I will regret the move I hope I will be able to...
  4. Switching from Release Preview to Beta channel

Switching from Release Preview to Beta channel: Hi, I'm thinking to switch from the 1st to the 2nd channel in the Windows Insider program, as I read that is in any case considered reliable. To do so I think I simply have to unenroll my laptop and then enroll it again? In case I will regret the move I hope I will be able to...
  5. Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 22504 released to the Developer Channel

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 22504 released to the Developer Channel: Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 22504 is now available for participants in the Developer Channel. This version contains a ton of fixes, with a few minor changes to the overall experience. [ATTACH] Notable changes in Windows 11 Build 22504 Build 22494, which was released...
  6. Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 22499 released to the Developer Channel

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 22499 released to the Developer Channel: Microsoft has released Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 22499 to the Developer Channel. Let's dive in to see what's new, the bugs that were fixed, and of course new problems that have surfaced with this version. [ATTACH] What's new in Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 22499...
  7. Missed the Release Preview Channel invitation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missed the Release Preview Channel invitation: I missed the invitation to go to the Beta channel and the Release Preview Channel . My computer does not meet the hardware requirement for Win11. How can I get the current version, 21H2 Build 19044.1147 KB5004296 downloaded so I don't have to wipe my computer?...
  8. Missed the Release Preview Channel invitation

Missed the Release Preview Channel invitation: I missed the invitation to go to the Beta channel and the Release Preview Channel . My computer does not meet the hardware requirement for Win11. How can I get the current version, 21H2 Build 19044.1147 KB5004296 downloaded so I don't have to wipe my computer?...
  9. Missed the Release Preview Channel invitation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. When will Windows 10 21H2 be released to the release preview channel?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    When will Windows 10 21H2 be released to the release preview channel?: As my device doesn't meet the minimum requirements to run Windows 11, it was moved to the release preview channel. Will Windows 10 21H2 Sun Valley be released? If yes then when?...