Windows 10: I am subscribed to all Threads - How do I un-sub from a few of them ?

Discus and support I am subscribed to all Threads - How do I un-sub from a few of them ? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I need to UN-sub from some of them ? Please tell me how to do it thanks. 19119 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by acmanten, Aug 25, 2015.

1. acmanten Win User

I am subscribed to all Threads - How do I un-sub from a few of them ?

I need to UN-sub from some of them ?
    Please tell me how to do it
    thanks.

:)

acmanten, Aug 25, 2015
  2. CJLim Win User

How do I 'un-pin' a contact from the start menu of my Lumia 900?

To unpin tiles, all you have to do is to long press the tile.After a few seconds, the tile will get highlighted and you will see a round unpin icon to the top right of that time.

CJLim, Aug 25, 2015
  3. How do I 'un-pin' a contact from the start menu of my Lumia 900?

I screwed up and pinned a couple of contacts. Now their facebook image is one of the tiles on my main menu. Nothing I've tried seems to delete the pin. Anyone know how to do it?

rogersphone, Aug 25, 2015
  4. Word Man Win User

Go to User CP, click view all subscribed threads, click checkbox to right of each one you want to unsubscribe from, then drop to bottom and click selected threads and then select the button that says Delete Subscription.

Word Man, Aug 25, 2015
  5. acmanten Win User
    OK, and i just did that and tks...

WORD MAN.... Please take a look at this (below) and send me any comments...
    System Info screen: Windows 10 activation and Product ID

Thanks for all the help and assistance I have received.

I have just rebooted again my upgraded Win 10, and all still appears to be fine but I always have questions, and someone said there are never any bad questions.... I need to ask below.

1. My reboot says "Windows is activated" and Product ID: 00326-10000-00000-(and five more alpha numeric here)
    Is it OK to show the Product ID, and can I check that with Microsoft ?

Does this mean that my Windows 10 is fully upgraded and completely activated by Microsoft?

I have made several different System Protection, restore points.

What is the next process that I should follow ?
    Thanks for send me info. all be safe.. cliff M.

Thanks, and now I am only sub'd to ten threads...

acmanten, Aug 25, 2015
  6. Word Man Win User
    I'll answer some of that but you can, using discretion and not getting carried away about it, add to your original thread (which I have seen and let others respond) by posting again with something to further the discussion or ask about what others said like "Anybody have any input, please?" or just "Anybody?" or simply "BUMP". I can't recall the exact rules for this particular forum at this time but most forums allow for "bumping" your post back to the top of the thread list for fresh attention as long as you don't abuse it. EDIT - I went back and checked the rules, rule # 2) No useless posts, e.g., thread bumping, useless one liners, junk posting to increase post count, and identical multi-postings in different forums. So, sorry, I misspoke, no bumping!

1) The Product ID - nothing secret or unique to you about it, not to be confused with a Product Key which in past Windows editions is unique to you - now in WIndows 10, most will only have a generic Product Key unless you bought a retail license - so, my opinion is you don't have to hide Product ID.

2) As you report it states "Windows is activated", that's exactly what it means, you have a completely activated by Microsoft Windows - for now at least. You might want to look back in your original thread and look at the command NavyLCDR and the other poster gave you to run to make sure there is no expiration date but I doubt you do if you did this upgrade by the book.

3) Next process is up to you - if no concern about data or other programs you want to save beside Windows itself, then you could move on to clean install. However, you need backups on data and copies of program product keys if you have any so you can reinstall everything after a clean install and activation. However, at my guess of your user level (don't take this the wrong way), you may want to just cruise along in that upgraded Windows 10 for awhile if there are no problems, make sure activation sticks, and not go for clean install unless you feel it's broken - if it ain't broken why fix it?

Hope that helps a little.

Word Man, Aug 25, 2015
  7. acmanten Win User
    I am very happy with it so far... Thanks to all for helping me. Cliff M.

acmanten, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. I am subscribed to all Threads - How do I un-sub from a few of them ? - Similar Threads - subscribed Threads sub

2. how do i un-install games?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i un-install games?: how do i uninstall games? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-un-install-games/05539f57-aae2-44e0-8c56-1568f4df65f0
  3. I am receiving windat files but cannot open them how do i do this.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am receiving windat files but cannot open them how do i do this.: i am receiving emails with windat.com and cannot open them. How do i change that to receive them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-receiving-windat-files-but-cannot-open-them/82fb966c-20ea-4c22-bbc1-a8f6da4006bf
  4. I am receiving windat files but cannot open them how do i do this.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am receiving windat files but cannot open them how do i do this.: i am receiving emails with windat.com and cannot open them. How do i change that to receive them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-receiving-windat-files-but-cannot-open-them/82fb966c-20ea-4c22-bbc1-a8f6da4006bf
  5. How do I Windows 10 Downgrade from 20H2? All threads locked with no answer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I Windows 10 Downgrade from 20H2? All threads locked with no answer.: Why did this all of sudden appear during my installation of a trial of 3DS Max 2022?Specifically the update Windows 10 20H2 VIA Enablement... installed it self, My updates are set to pause for 7 days and was still set to that setting when this happened.Then there of course is...
  6. Please advise why I am regularly receiving Reddit emails from groups i am not subscribed to?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please advise why I am regularly receiving Reddit emails from groups i am not subscribed to?: I appreciate Reddit. I'm a regular Reddit visitor, but this is annoying. submitted by /u/nollinvoyd [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jq2434/please_advise_why_i_am_regularly_receiving_reddit/
  7. I am an Assure subscriber and need their help. How do I contact Assure subscription?

in Cortana
    I am an Assure subscriber and need their help. How do I contact Assure subscription?: I am an Answer Desk Assure subscriber and need to reach them to assist me with an email I received stating Microsoft approved my request to remove all microsoft software from my computer. I did not make that request. PleaseDO NOT remove Microsoft products from my computer....
  8. How do I unsubscribe from a help thread

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I unsubscribe from a help thread: I have been trying forever it seems to unsubscribe from this help thread, with no success: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_taskbar/onedrive-icon-missing-from-taskbar-windows-10/f3156c89-8e3d-4bfb-8208-fcac5a59dd89. I follow these...
  9. I am a Microsoft Answer Desk subscriber.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am a Microsoft Answer Desk subscriber.: I am a Microsoft Answer Desk subscriber. How many computers are covered? I have a PC and a laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-a-microsoft-answer-desk-subscriber/f6ca39a2-6f34-4da7-8cae-56c8b7e78337
  10. How do I un block...

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I un block...: Your recent answers apply to downloading a program from the internet. This is NOT my problem, I already have the .exe file in my downloads folder. The problem is that it will not run on windows 10. Windows 10 is blocking it rather than a web client. Thanks, Elias...