Windows 10: i am supposed to be a lifetime microsoft network affiliate account owner but i have never...

Discus and support i am supposed to be a lifetime microsoft network affiliate account owner but i have never... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i want to acess the "backoffice... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TheHouseOfCrush, Mar 2, 2019.

1. i am supposed to be a lifetime microsoft network affiliate account owner but i have never...

i want to acess the "backoffice

:)

TheHouseOfCrush, Mar 2, 2019

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Mar 2, 2019
  3. How do we change the Cortana account affiliation

When setting up Cortana it asked for a Microsoft account. We hastily provided an account, but now want to change the Microsoft account affiliated with this installation of Cortana for this user on this PC. Under the "About Me" section of the notebook,
    we can see the Microsoft account affiliation displayed, but can find no way to change the account affiliation. How do we change the account affiliated with this installation of Cortana?

Honest Abe, Mar 2, 2019
  4. Vesao Win User

i am supposed to be a lifetime microsoft network affiliate account owner but i have never...

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Mar 2, 2019
Thema:

i am supposed to be a lifetime microsoft network affiliate account owner but i have never...

1. i am supposed to be a lifetime microsoft network affiliate account owner but i have never... - Similar Threads - supposed lifetime microsoft

2. How am i supposed to get help when my account got hacked? Microsoft don't have customer...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How am i supposed to get help when my account got hacked? Microsoft don't have customer...: How am i supposed to get help when my account got hacked? Microsoft don't have customer service or something??? I cant find any helpful sites on microsoft bruh.How am i supposed to get help when my account got hacked? Microsoft don't have customer service or something??? I...
  3. How am i supposed to get help when my account got hacked? Microsoft don't have customer...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How am i supposed to get help when my account got hacked? Microsoft don't have customer...: How am i supposed to get help when my account got hacked? Microsoft don't have customer service or something??? I cant find any helpful sites on microsoft bruh.How am i supposed to get help when my account got hacked? Microsoft don't have customer service or something??? I...
  4. How am I supposed to fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How am I supposed to fix this?: Hi, I have a problem that I’ve tried to fix for 6 hours and nothing works. I turn on my pc and my monitors, keyboard, mouse and microphone don’t turn on, however the pc is running normally with the fans spinning and lights on. How am I supposed to fix this? Much help needed...
  5. How am I supposed to fix this?

How am I supposed to fix this?: Hi, I have a problem that I’ve tried to fix for 6 hours and nothing works. I turn on my pc and my monitors, keyboard, mouse and microphone don’t turn on, however the pc is running normally with the fans spinning and lights on. How am I supposed to fix this? Much help needed...
  6. How am I supposed to fix this?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Am I supposed to have issues with Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Am I supposed to have issues with Windows 11?: New computers are coming with it, it’s slow as hell, apps are constantly freezing and causing problems such as windows having to close the process to fix it, which is the only way that can be fixed. Even Microsoft apps are slow. There’s no excuse, especially if my ten year...
  8. Am I supposed to have issues with Windows 11?

Am I supposed to have issues with Windows 11?: New computers are coming with it, it’s slow as hell, apps are constantly freezing and causing problems such as windows having to close the process to fix it, which is the only way that can be fixed. Even Microsoft apps are slow. There’s no excuse, especially if my ten year...
  9. Where am I suppose to put applications?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where am I suppose to put applications?: Sorry if it's a stupid question, but when you download an application where is the intended folder to best keep it organized? Are you suppose to put it in one of the hidden program files folders, just create your own folder ect... what was the intended design? submitted by...
  10. I am told I have to change my Microsoft password on account with password set to never expire

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I am told I have to change my Microsoft password on account with password set to never expire: I am getting a popup message in the lower righthand corner saying to press control alt delete to change my password now within the next three days. I am the administrator on a one-user non-domain non-network except internet connected machine. I have my account set up as...