Windows 10: I am Syncing Microsoft and Google Calendar sucessfully for calender events, but not for...

Discus and support I am Syncing Microsoft and Google Calendar sucessfully for calender events, but not for... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-syncing-microsoft-and-google-calendar/3a516058-dc4f-4fc6-aff0-f6b0d51ca789 Hello, I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by HELENmHP, Jan 19, 2021.

1. HELENmHP Win User

I am Syncing Microsoft and Google Calendar sucessfully for calender events, but not for...

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-syncing-microsoft-and-google-calendar/3a516058-dc4f-4fc6-aff0-f6b0d51ca789​

Hello, I have exactly the same problem as person who wrote earlier to you in link above. In this thread last answer from your team is: "Thanks for clarifying that you're using the built-in Windows 10 Calendar. I will move this thread to the proper category so the dedicated team can assist you further."​

Unfortunately I could not find any solutions. Can you please help me with that? ​

:)

HELENmHP, Jan 19, 2021

2. I am Syncing Microsoft and Google Calendar sucessfully for calender events, but not for "reminders"

I have sucessfully synced my Windows 10 Calender with my andriod mobile Google Calender for events, but the "Reminders" do not sync. How do I resolve this?

Moved from: Outlook.com/ Calendars and tasks / Import, share, or open calendars

PaulHYoung, Jan 19, 2021
  3. I am Syncing Microsoft and Google Calendar sucessfully for calender events, but not for "reminders"

My device is a Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Model (SM-N910F)

Andriod version 6.01

I can't recall how I orignally set up sync it was a process I did a long time ago. I assume it was through Outlook. It will take me sometime to determine what I originally did. Everything sync, with the excpetion of stand alone "Reminders". Events, and reminders
    for Event do work.

PaulHYoung, Jan 19, 2021
  4. I am Syncing Microsoft and Google Calendar sucessfully for calender events, but not for...

I am Syncing Microsoft and Google Calendar sucessfully for calender events, but not for "reminders"

Hello Paul,

Welcome to Microsoft Community, and thank you for reaching out!

Let's see what we can do together.

To help us identify the cause of the issue and then find the proper resolution for it, please provide the following information:

• Since you mentioned that you successfully synced your Windows 10 Calendar to Google Calendar for mobile, I'd like to ask if you're referring to Outlook Calendar?
    • What is the make and model of the Android device you're using?
    • What is the Android version of the device?
    • Can you provide us the exact steps on how did you sync your Windows/Outlook calendar to Google calendar?

To notify us and have us get back to you, simply reply to this post.

Antoneth Ber, Jan 19, 2021
Thema:

I am Syncing Microsoft and Google Calendar sucessfully for calender events, but not for...

1. I am Syncing Microsoft and Google Calendar sucessfully for calender events, but not for... - Similar Threads - Syncing Microsoft Google

2. Sync Google calendar with Microsoft calendar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sync Google calendar with Microsoft calendar: I have added my Google account to Microsoft calendar to no avail...deleting and adding again. And they just won't sync.I have windows 10 version 21h2....
  3. Sync Google calendar with Microsoft calendar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sync Google calendar with Microsoft calendar: I have added my Google account to Microsoft calendar to no avail...deleting and adding again. And they just won't sync.I have windows 10 version 21h2....
  4. Sync Windows with Google Calendar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sync Windows with Google Calendar: So I can't link my google calendar cause it's a different email than the one I use for the windows account? And you call that "the way I want it" ? No, it's very much the way you want it. Here's what I want: keep the current email address associated with this windows account...
  5. Sync Win10 calendar with Google calendar

Sync Win10 calendar with Google calendar: Years back the following was posted here as the solution and as usual, some admin turned off the post so you can't ask questions: To add your account, follow these steps: Click Start, type Calendar, then press Enter. At the bottom of the left navigation pane, click...
  6. Windows 10 Calender with Google Calender Sync

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Calender with Google Calender Sync: [ATTACH] Hello, I have a problem. I want to sync my Google Calendar with the Windows 10 Calendar app. However, if I log in and don't add an account, it doesn't work. The app sync all the time and kind of hangs up. maybe someone can help me?...
  7. Microsoft calendar not syncing with google calendar.

Microsoft calendar not syncing with google calendar.: For some reason, my calendar stopped syncing with my google calendar. I had received a message to "fix" my Microsoft account. I did that and my calendar is no longer syncing. Mail is working fine. I have the calendar set up with my google account. Any suggestions on what I...
  8. Google Calender won't sync with Windows 10 Calender

Google Calender won't sync with Windows 10 Calender: I'm trying to sync Google Calendar in Windows but none of the events are appearing. I Click on People icon to see the syncing Status and it stays like that for Many hours with no events populating the Windows Calendar. How long does syncing take from scratch? I have...
  9. Google Calender sync does not show all calenders in agenda

Google Calender sync does not show all calenders in agenda: Hello, I've found out for some time ago that i can use the "Agenda" feature on my windows while i use my Google Calendar. It works perfect on my main computer, but on my secondary computer does it only show one of my 5 calendars. It works when i add new events in Windows...
  10. Google Calendar sync issues

Google Calendar sync issues: I'm having persistent problems with Google Calendar - I use it primarily on my android smartphone, but also occasionally need to refer to it on my windows 10 pc. The two devices are hardly ever synced to each other. I somehow managed to sync the two about a month ago, but now...