Windows 10: I am talking to william but cant get back ref 1494553056

Discus and support I am talking to william but cant get back ref 1494553056 in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; ref 1494553056 for William re dropping out when idle for 1 minute... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by RogerEvans1, Feb 11, 2020.

1. I am talking to william but cant get back ref 1494553056

ref 1494553056 for William re dropping out when idle for 1 minute

:)

RogerEvans1, Feb 11, 2020

2. ref service request 1414423381

Hi Lee,

This issue is quite unclear and too broad for us to distinguish the main reason why you are having challenges/concerns with your partition. To have a better understanding of your concerns, we'd like to ask you some questions:

• What are those instructions are you talking about?
    • Where did you get this request number?
    • What drive did you install Windows 10?
    • Did you use BitLocker to one of your hard drives?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Which version or build of Windows device are you using? To know, press
      Windows + R
      to open the Run window. Type winver
      and press Enter. A new window will open showing the version and build number of your Windows device.
    • What were the recent changes made on your computer before you experienced this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Did you receive any error messages? If yes, can we have a screenshot of it?

In addition, you can read our forum guidelines here:
    Suggestions for asking a question on help forums
    to help you phrase and compose your concerns in complete detail to our community.

Your response will be much appreciated.

Johann Eva, Feb 11, 2020
  3. Hard Disk Can't Open REFS Bitlocker

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern, as you are unable to open REFS BitLocker on the hard drive.

However, we would suggest you to post your query in
    TechNet
    forums, where we have expertise and support professionals who are well equipped with the knowledge on REFS BitLocker to assist you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community

Aditya_Roy, Feb 11, 2020
  4. spunk Win User

I am talking to william but cant get back ref 1494553056

ReFS cannot fix corruption--can file be accessed at all?

• I don't think you can manually correct the file without eliminating the corrupted file and getting a fresh copy from the original

spunk, Feb 11, 2020
Thema:

I am talking to william but cant get back ref 1494553056

1. I am talking to william but cant get back ref 1494553056 - Similar Threads - talking william cant

2. computer was locked out and was talking to a Mr. Mark Williams, ID 78360MICROSOFT.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer was locked out and was talking to a Mr. Mark Williams, ID 78360MICROSOFT.: Was talking to the MICROSOFT Security person, Mark Williams, ID 78360microsoft, He gave me his number to call him back but it is the wrong AREA code 330 422-6356. My computer is still locked out and I need to get it back...
  3. computer was locked out and was talking to a Mr. Mark Williams, ID 78360MICROSOFT.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    computer was locked out and was talking to a Mr. Mark Williams, ID 78360MICROSOFT.: Was talking to the MICROSOFT Security person, Mark Williams, ID 78360microsoft, He gave me his number to call him back but it is the wrong AREA code 330 422-6356. My computer is still locked out and I need to get it back...
  4. cmd ribbon gone and i cant get it back

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cmd ribbon gone and i cant get it back: i was playing with some settings and then the top part is gone. i cant open new tabs or the settings. i don.t know how to open the cmd settings without the ribbon...
  5. cmd ribbon gone and i cant get it back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cmd ribbon gone and i cant get it back: i was playing with some settings and then the top part is gone. i cant open new tabs or the settings. i don.t know how to open the cmd settings without the ribbon...
  6. Windows 11 is getting ReFS support

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 11 is getting ReFS support: Recent Windows 11 Insider builds include support for ReFS, the Resilient File System. The file system is currently only available in Windows server operating systems, but not in client systems. [ATTACH] Resilient File System is designed to "maximize data availability, scale...
  7. Getting annoying Talk Talk pop up page I can't get rid of

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Getting annoying Talk Talk pop up page I can't get rid of: HI all As of today, I am getting this annoying screen big page that is interrupting my browsing experience. I can't see to get rid of it and when it pops up on Opera, Chrome and Edge, my protection and firewall doesn't seem to be alerting me to a problem. It doesn't appear...
  8. i am talking tp william but cant get back ref 1494553056

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    i am talking tp william but cant get back ref 1494553056: ref 1494553056 for William re dropping out when idle for 1 minute https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-talking-tp-william-but-cant-get-back-ref/011cd60e-af19-4729-932a-577a13893ce3
  9. I cant get my bluetooth back on?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I cant get my bluetooth back on?: https://ibb.co/QjkvfNv At christmas I got some bluetooth headphones. A few days ago I managed to connect them to the PC. I then did something that I cant remember to turn off and unpair it so I could go back to my speakers --- now I seem to be completely unable to use the...
  10. Incompatibility refs/Win10 and refs/Win2016

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Incompatibility refs/Win10 and refs/Win2016: Hi. Disks formated with refs under win10 Workstation couldn't be read by win2016. Over the more: refs-discs made with win2016 accessed by win10 couldn't be accessed by win2016 afterwards. Any idea? Peter...