Windows 10: I am the administrator that locked my laptop I need to un lock it now how can I do this

Discus and support I am the administrator that locked my laptop I need to un lock it now how can I do this in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How can I unlock my lap top I am the administrator... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Danielle Yeates1, May 27, 2024.

1. I am the administrator that locked my laptop I need to un lock it now how can I do this

How can I unlock my lap top I am the administrator

:)

Danielle Yeates1, May 27, 2024

2. Laptop locked by administrator

Hi

My windows 11 Dell laptop is saying its locked by an administrator however my microsoft account is fine. Control alt delete doesn't do anything, how can I sign in? If I enter the pin it just says locked by an administrator

LoredanaR84, May 27, 2024
  3. Jstn7477 Win User
    Laptop FN Lock?

On non-number pad laptops, Num Lock must be turned OFF. The boss probably turned on Num Lock while using the external keyboard.

Most 15.6" and above 16:9 laptops have number pads these days.

Jstn7477, May 27, 2024
  4. Jacee Win User

I am the administrator that locked my laptop I need to un lock it now how can I do this

Is there any Browser locking software to lock down browsers?

Read this about Firefox ....... How do I lock my Firefox browser?

Steps To Lock Mozilla Firefox With A Password

• Open Mozilla Firefox, click on Tools -> Add-ons.
    • An Add-ons window will appear with a search box. ...
    • At the top of all, you will see Master Password+ add-on. ...
    • After installing, it will ask you to restart the browser.
    • After restarting, you will see a lock icon in the address bar.
    Nov 24, 2018

How To Lock Mozilla Firefox And Chrome With A password ...

https://www.techuntold.com" target="_blank" rel="noopener ugc">

Jacee, May 27, 2024
Thema:

I am the administrator that locked my laptop I need to un lock it now how can I do this

1. I am the administrator that locked my laptop I need to un lock it now how can I do this - Similar Threads - administrator locked laptop

2. I am the administrator that locked my laptop I need to un lock it now how can I do this

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am the administrator that locked my laptop I need to un lock it now how can I do this: How can I unlock my lap top I am the administrator https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-the-administrator-that-locked-my-laptop-i/9158ce7e-5287-45ca-8fb4-07b8367d5f38
  3. I am the administrator that locked my laptop I need to un lock it now how can I do this

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I am the administrator that locked my laptop I need to un lock it now how can I do this: How can I unlock my lap top I am the administrator https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-the-administrator-that-locked-my-laptop-i/9158ce7e-5287-45ca-8fb4-07b8367d5f38
  4. I am locked out of my laptop how do I get back in?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am locked out of my laptop how do I get back in?: My laptop had locked me out it says preparing BitLocker recovery. Then it says you’re locked out enter the. recovery key ID I tried that it wouldn’t let me enter but one number. It asked me if I want to reset PC I clicked yes it says there was an error in resetting the PC...
  5. I am locked out of my laptop how do I get back in?

I am locked out of my laptop how do I get back in?: My laptop had locked me out it says preparing BitLocker recovery. Then it says you’re locked out enter the. recovery key ID I tried that it wouldn’t let me enter but one number. It asked me if I want to reset PC I clicked yes it says there was an error in resetting the PC...
  6. I am locked out of my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am locked out of my laptop: My laptop admin account is an old email that I don’t have access to anymore. How do I remove the admin account without the password or having to factory reset https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-locked-out-of-my-laptop/a94129de-0e4f-4854-a5ee-22707c89241c
  7. I am locked out of my laptop.

I am locked out of my laptop.: I have had an extremely stressful week and I have forgotten the PIN I've typed in 10,000 times. I do not remember my pin to save my life. I cannot get into my other outlook account.Is it possible to get into my laptop?...
  8. I am locked out of my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am locked out of my laptop: I booted up my laptop today and entered the password like usual and then i get an error saying that the sign in option is disabled. I tried hitting the forgot the password option but that doesn't work either. Whenever i click in Forgot the password it never works, i never get...
  9. I am locked out of my laptop

I am locked out of my laptop: I booted up my laptop today and entered the password like usual and then i get an error saying that the sign in option is disabled. I tried hitting the forgot the password option but that doesn't work either. Whenever i click in Forgot the password it never works, i never get...
  10. I am locked out of my laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen