Windows 10: I am the owner of a company and administrator of my computer, however, in order to purchase...

Discus and support I am the owner of a company and administrator of my computer, however, in order to purchase... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; This Windows 11 piece of **** continues to defy most people's expectations as being the worst creation by Microsoft ever. The mother **** that created... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Alexander Villarreal1, Nov 28, 2023.

1. I am the owner of a company and administrator of my computer, however, in order to purchase...

This Windows 11 piece of **** continues to defy most people's expectations as being the worst creation by Microsoft ever. The mother **** that created this Windows 11 pile of **** should be placed on both sides of Putin when he is executed. This is the most worthless pile of **** I have ever encountered. So I can't purchase Microsoft Business because I need permission from my administrator? Now that we are on the subject of stupidity....Get a load of this. I had the Smart App enabled on my computer, but when I tried to download Net. and other items from the Windows Download Center, the Sm

:)

Alexander Villarreal1, Nov 28, 2023
  2. -Z-
    -Z- Win User

Order People (Contacts) by Company

The settings for the People list show it can be ordered by first name or surname. How do I order it by company name?

In so many regards Windows Phone 8 is a step backwards, even from CE. The above example, plus the inability to sync to Outlook via USB cable. No wonder sales and market share are floundering.

3. Would like to change from owner to administrator

Greetings Ladies and Gentlemen, I would like to change from owner to administrator. Under control panel, user account, user account, manage account, change account, change account type. Under all that is "Choose a new account type for owner ." I am listed
    as administrator. But at sign in at start up I listed as owner. As well in Power Shell ISE How I do change that ? Thank you

CharlesLaMonte, Nov 28, 2023
  4. I am the owner of a company and administrator of my computer, however, in order to purchase...

Windows 10, Says I'm not the Administrator of my own computer any more.

Hi Elissa,

Thank you for the update. You may check this article on how to disable OneDrive on your computer. Regarding your "not the Administrator" issue, we suggest that you
    enable the built-in administrator account on Windows 10 by running a command in an elevated command prompt. In order to do so, kindly follow these steps:

• Open Command Prompt and select Run as administrator.
    • Accept the User Account Control prompt.
    • Enter this command to enable the hidden administrator account:
      net user administrator /active:yes

We would appreciate an update about how it went.

Marilou Ser, Nov 28, 2023
Thema:

I am the owner of a company and administrator of my computer, however, in order to purchase...

1. I am the owner of a company and administrator of my computer, however, in order to purchase... - Similar Threads - owner company administrator

2. Hi- I purchased MS 365, however I cannot find the product code in order to download the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi- I purchased MS 365, however I cannot find the product code in order to download the...: MS365 Personal- cannot find product key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-i-purchased-ms-365-however-i-cannot-find-the/2797b0a8-513b-4a9c-b3ad-33fd036a72fa
  3. I AM THE OWNER of, in other words I paid MY CASH $$$$$ to PURCHASE Windows 11. I AM NOW THE...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I AM THE OWNER of, in other words I paid MY CASH $$$$$ to PURCHASE Windows 11. I AM NOW THE...: My attorney tells me that I can show proof of ownership to you clowns.\ Now, here's the question. After loading my copy of Windows 11 Pro I find there is a separate administrator account all of sudden controlling everything. THIS IS 400% UNACCEPTABLE. I NOW OWN THIS COPY OF...
  4. I AM THE OWNER of, in other words I paid MY CASH $$$$$ to PURCHASE Windows 11. I AM NOW THE...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I AM THE OWNER of, in other words I paid MY CASH $$$$$ to PURCHASE Windows 11. I AM NOW THE...: My attorney tells me that I can show proof of ownership to you clowns.\ Now, here's the question. After loading my copy of Windows 11 Pro I find there is a separate administrator account all of sudden controlling everything. THIS IS 400% UNACCEPTABLE. I NOW OWN THIS COPY OF...
  5. I am not administrator of my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am not administrator of my computer: I am not administrator of my computer. How to became? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-administrator-of-my-computer/70f135c8-dd08-441b-9f0e-3fe5f6142c17
  6. I am not administrator of my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am not administrator of my computer: I am not administrator of my computer. How to became? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-administrator-of-my-computer/70f135c8-dd08-441b-9f0e-3fe5f6142c17
  7. Denied access to .dmp file. I am the sole administrator and owner.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Denied access to .dmp file. I am the sole administrator and owner.: Denied access to .dmp file even though I am the sole administrator and owner. Advised to go to Minidump folder to learn why my computer just crashed...showing WHEA Unrecoverable Error. I have read that this is normally a hardware fault, and sometimes just a driver issue-...
  8. Why am I not the administrator on my computer.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why am I not the administrator on my computer.: Before anyone says a single thing about changing account privileges: My account is the only account on the computer. It shows that the account is an administrator. Why is it I'm being blocked by the administrator for trying to uninstall a program on my computer? Why is...
  9. How do I sign in as an administrator when I am the owner.

How do I sign in as an administrator when I am the owner.: I want to download a product called Pointerfocus that I bought however it is saying that in order to make changes to the app I need to type in the admin user name and password. Why is it asking me this when I am the owner...
  10. "Failed to enumerate objects in the container. Access is denied." However, I am the owner...

"Failed to enumerate objects in the container. Access is denied." However, I am the owner...: I have an external hard drive, F:\. The folders on this drive were originally created on a different PC a long time ago. I am trying to change the owner of all folders (and subfolders) to be my new account. I go to F:\ > Properties > Security > Advanced. I've changed the...