Windows 10: i am the user of my pc so why does it tell me i need the administrator permission to do...

Discus and support i am the user of my pc so why does it tell me i need the administrator permission to do... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I live on my own i am the only person who uses my PC so why does it tell me i need my administrators permission to do certain things... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GeorgeSaunders1, Jun 27, 2020.

1. i am the user of my pc so why does it tell me i need the administrator permission to do...

I live on my own

i am the only person who uses my PC so why does it tell me i need my administrators permission to do certain things

:)

GeorgeSaunders1, Jun 27, 2020
  2. VickieLW Win User

Keeps telling me that I need Administrator permission, but I am the administrator.

Every so often, Microsoft tells me that I need administrator permission. I AM THE ADMINISTRATOR. I am the only one who uses this computer. It won't let me do much without it. Why do I have to keep fixing it, only to see it again later, over & over
    again?

VickieLW, Jun 27, 2020
  3. VickieLW Win User
    Keeps telling me that I need Administrator permission, but I am the administrator.

This WAS my second post. I think you're very confused. My question was not How To Delete Temp Files. I was saying that that is what I was doing when I received a denial saying that I need administrator permission, and I asked Why Does It Keep Doing
    This Every So Often? Because I AM the administrator. Please read it again. I don't know why you're replying when you have no answers. Please don't waste my time. Thank you

VickieLW, Jun 27, 2020
  4. Daveb Win User

i am the user of my pc so why does it tell me i need the administrator permission to do...

How do I get administrative permission to save photos, etc?

I just upgraded to Windows 10 and now cannot save files to my folders. I am listed as administrator when I boot up and this is my personal laptop PC, so there are no other users. I have looked and looked for where to fix this and cannot find where to do this. Everything worked fine in 8.1 before the upgrade. It tells me I need administrative permission to save the photo, etc., but how do I give myself this permission?

Daveb, Jun 27, 2020
Thema:

i am the user of my pc so why does it tell me i need the administrator permission to do...

1. i am the user of my pc so why does it tell me i need the administrator permission to do... - Similar Threads - user why does

2. My pc tells me that im not the administrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc tells me that im not the administrator: Hi so a frind of mine build my pc and now when i try to do something like deleate a program or smth it shows me "Only administrator can do this and your not an administrator" how can i fix that?...
  3. My pc tells me that im not the administrator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc tells me that im not the administrator: Hi so a frind of mine build my pc and now when i try to do something like deleate a program or smth it shows me "Only administrator can do this and your not an administrator" how can i fix that?...
  4. My pc tells me that im not the administrator

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. A program is asking me to sign in with administrator privileges, but I am the only user so...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A program is asking me to sign in with administrator privileges, but I am the only user so...: See question. Tried Google, answers given as to going in and trying advanced settings have not worked. Program actually has a button saying "Run as Administrator" but when I press this I get told I don't have administrator privileges. Am I going around the bend. Have...
  6. A program is asking me to sign in with administrator privileges, but I am the only user so...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A program is asking me to sign in with administrator privileges, but I am the only user so...: See question. Tried Google, answers given as to going in and trying advanced settings have not worked. Program actually has a button saying "Run as Administrator" but when I press this I get told I don't have administrator privileges. Am I going around the bend. Have...
  7. Camera tells me it needs my permission but everything is on

in Windows 10 Customization
    Camera tells me it needs my permission but everything is on: Camera tells me it needs my permission but everything is on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-tells-me-it-needs-my-permission-but/89e23e40-8380-4953-9e8c-85bf5e00f0f7
  8. Can anyone tell me why my pc does this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can anyone tell me why my pc does this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Thelinkr [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/koq46d/can_anyone_tell_me_why_my_pc_does_this/
  9. My PC tells me that I need to have permission to delete something, how do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My PC tells me that I need to have permission to delete something, how do I fix this?: I literally created this machine and it has the audacity to tell me I need to get permission to delete a game file. submitted by /u/ajb617 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iuc06t/my_pc_tells_me_that_i_need_to_have_permission_to/
  10. Why need an User of "Administrator" group Administration permission?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Why need an User of "Administrator" group Administration permission?: Assume I work as user "peter". This User is member of Group Administrator. Now I want to edit and SAVE a simple text file in folder C:\Program Files (X86)\someprogramm\ When I try to save it on the original place (=overwrite the existing one) the Win10 tells me something...