Windows 10: i am tired of waiting to use my computer after updates

Discus and support i am tired of waiting to use my computer after updates in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Microsoft does not own my computer and should not be allowed to download to it without my permission...is there a way to stop all updates from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by fha2, Feb 27, 2019.

1. fha2 Win User

i am tired of waiting to use my computer after updates

Microsoft does not own my computer and should not be allowed to download to it without my permission...is there a way to stop all updates from downloading without my permission

:)

2. updates still waiting to install from Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

In order to assist you further with the issue could you please confirm a couple of things:

• What do you mean by the statement updates are waiting to occur?
    • Aren't you able to see the downloads/updates?
    • Isn't the updates getting installed on your computer?

Nevertheless, I suggest you to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter and check if these helps.
    Follow the steps below to do the same:

• Press ‘Windows’ key on the keyboard.
    • In the search box, type ‘Troubleshooting’, and press
      enter.
    • Click on ‘System and Security' and select
      ‘Windows Update' then click on next to run the troubleshooter.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Andria Maria Mendez, Feb 27, 2019
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond i am tired of waiting to use my computer after updates :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Feb 27, 2019
  4. erocker Win User

Fit's current machine... always changing

I'm just waiting for evga to list them for a step-up! Looks killer fits.

erocker, Feb 27, 2019
Thema:

1. i am tired of waiting to use my computer after updates - Similar Threads - tired waiting computer

2. I am **** tired of Microsoft ruining my life!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am **** tired of Microsoft ruining my life!!!: It wasn't bad enough that a Microsoft update without ANY warning ruined a wedding I was DJing years ago, making me so depressed that I got very drunk for the first time in my life. I had NEVER gotten drunk before or after that It inspired me to try to commit suicide by...
  3. I am **** tired of Microsoft ruining my life!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am **** tired of Microsoft ruining my life!!!: It wasn't bad enough that a Microsoft update without ANY warning ruined a wedding I was DJing years ago, making me so depressed that I got very drunk for the first time in my life. I had NEVER gotten drunk before or after that It inspired me to try to commit suicide by...
  4. I am **** tired of Microsoft ruining my life!!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I am so tired of the bluetooth system WIN 11 uses.

I am so tired of the bluetooth system WIN 11 uses.: The bluetooth system on Win 11 is so garbage it doesnt even work, i am so so so tired of constantly troubleshooting bluetooth with wireless headphnes just to get a good quality audio, me and thousands of other people have tried everything possible from disabling the...
  6. I am tired of windows updates breaking my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am tired of windows updates breaking my PC: Windows updates have broken my internet and graphics settings to an unrepairable state now 5 times.Its not only personally, but it affects my clients I recommend windows pc's to as well.My computer was $4,000 and I deserve better when there is litterally no other option for...
  7. I am tired of windows updates breaking my PC

I am tired of windows updates breaking my PC: Windows updates have broken my internet and graphics settings to an unrepairable state now 5 times.Its not only personally, but it affects my clients I recommend windows pc's to as well.My computer was $4,000 and I deserve better when there is litterally no other option for...
  8. I am tired with this crap

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I am tired with this crap: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/idiedat-23 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/xhhu25/i_am_tired_with_this_crap/
  9. Help. I am tired of BSODs

Help. I am tired of BSODs: I have been fighting with constant crashes since November. The computer shows me a blue screen every 10-30 minutes. Errors vary time to time, but the most common ones are following: KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL...
  10. Laptop waits to update AFTER I start using it

Laptop waits to update AFTER I start using it: I have Windows set to update outside of active hours (so overnight) and it just doesn't want to. Last night, I let it install updates and left it plugged in and on, and when I came back 24 hours later, it tells me it needs to restart to finish... Shouldn't it be restarting on...