Windows 10: I am totally upset with this Company, the games played are not fun. I am speaking of human...

Discus and support I am totally upset with this Company, the games played are not fun. I am speaking of human... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Not happy with human game plan, why the email stop working. Then I have to be charged for getting it correct. Shame, shame, shame.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DorcasTunkara, Jan 9, 2021.

1. I am totally upset with this Company, the games played are not fun. I am speaking of human...

Not happy with human game plan, why the email stop working. Then I have to be charged for getting it correct. Shame, shame, shame.

:)

DorcasTunkara, Jan 9, 2021
  2. Dude Win User

What Games are you playing right now? [2]

*Thumbs Always fun to have fun with your kids

Dude, Jan 9, 2021
  3. Faith Win User
    What Games are you playing right now? [2]

Looks fun. *Biggrin

Faith, Jan 9, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

I am totally upset with this Company, the games played are not fun. I am speaking of human...

Cortana has a new game to play with you, movie buffs step on up

Read more: Cortana has a new game to play with you, movie buffs step on up

I am totally upset with this Company, the games played are not fun. I am speaking of human... [​IMG]
    Tip How to Turn On or Off Cortana in Windows 10

Brink, Jan 9, 2021
Thema:

I am totally upset with this Company, the games played are not fun. I am speaking of human...

1. I am totally upset with this Company, the games played are not fun. I am speaking of human... - Similar Threads - totally upset Company

2. My computer shuts down whenever I am playing a game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer shuts down whenever I am playing a game.: Every time I play a game my computer shuts down, with no warning or anything. I get 2 error messages, Event ID 56: "The description for Event ID 56 from source Application Popup cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local...
  3. Driver store - am I totally off on this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Driver store - am I totally off on this?: Simply put, is there a way to see what drivers are included in the Windows 10 driver store? Specifically, I'm trying to figure out what printer drivers are included by default. submitted by /u/ctskifreak [link] [comments]...
  4. NTS - I am trying to find out if a company is legit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    NTS - I am trying to find out if a company is legit: I am trying to find out if a company is legit. The name of the company is NTS. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nts/dab137bb-c531-4675-9901-6c298d45a79b
  5. I am trying to install a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to install a game: I am trying to install waruniverse game client from a website and when I finish downloading it and click install, it does nothing, I have tried compatibility mode troubleshooting, redownloading, nothing works. it worked before......
  6. I am running window 10 on my system. The problem i am having is my DVD will not play I am...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am running window 10 on my system. The problem i am having is my DVD will not play I am...: hello I am running window 10 on my system. The problem I am having is my DVD player will not play my movies. I am use Cyberlink Powder DVD 18 as my default player. Can some out there give me some help?...
  7. Mouse is sluggish when I am playing games

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse is sluggish when I am playing games: When my PC is working with a very high load and the CPU goes close to 100%, I am having problems with a mouse. The cursor is starting shuttering, it gets sluggish and stops moving sometimes. Especially this happens when I am playing games so you see it is a frustrating...
  8. how do i know if i am really speaking to Microsoft and not a scammer.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how do i know if i am really speaking to Microsoft and not a scammer.: I called a number to get help to fix computer. the number is 1-877-541-2448. how do i know if i am really speaking to Microsoft and not a scammer?...
  9. I Have No Descriptive Title For This Except .. I Am So Upset!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I Have No Descriptive Title For This Except .. I Am So Upset!: What kind of title could have described This!? Some background. When I first purchased this pc it came with windows 10. (six months ago) When I did the first boot to desktop the desktop was horrible! The background was blurry and the colors on the desktop, the task...
  10. Windows thinks I am not connected but I am

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows thinks I am not connected but I am: Windows 10 problems – network awareness and Win 10 apps. not working on Wi-Fi or Wired (CAT5e). 1. Network and Sharing Center shows “you are currently not connected to any networks.” > Even though I connected using either wireless or wired connections. > Checked...