Windows 10: I am trying change in speech reconition language English India but its not changing

Discus and support I am trying change in speech reconition language English India but its not changing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am downloaded English India language and its installed but i trying to add in speech recognition it showing englishUS and UK . so how to add the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Siddesha, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Siddesha Win User

I am trying change in speech reconition language English India but its not changing

I am downloaded English India language and its installed but i trying to add in speech recognition it showing englishUS and UK . so how to add the input language English India

:)

Siddesha, Aug 1, 2020
  2. a1man Win User

Can't change speech language to English (India).

hi

today I installed win 10 1511 version and faced the same problem, the issue is just that we didn't installed the speech recognition for English India language pack.

to install the speech recognition follow the steps

• go to time and language and then click on region and
      language
    • click on the English India language and click on options.
    • under the language options download the Speech pack.
    • after the feature has installed you can change the speech language from English us to English IN and Cortana runs efficiently

a1man, Aug 1, 2020
  3. Mohit_Kr Win User

To solve the following problem and use Cortana in INDIA do this..........

Go to Settings --> Time and Language ---> Region & Language --> Select Country or Region to INDIA--

--> Language click on Add a Language -- add English (INDIA) --> then click on it and GO to OPTION -->

Then Download the Speech language pack .

After it get downloaded --

go to Setting --> Time and Language --> Speech --> now change speech language to English(INDIA).

This will solve your problem.

Mohit_Kr, Aug 1, 2020
  4. I am trying change in speech reconition language English India but its not changing

Hey Mohammed AliAli,

Thanks for reply. As per your suggestion i checked language pack in Control Panel > Language but it shows that i was already have the language pack English (India).

I am trying change in speech reconition language  English India but its not changing f633b2d0-d685-4955-9093-9799a6a33d03.png

And i also tried to create a local account and then change the speech language but it still won't work.

And if there is some other way to enable cortana in India region pls suggest.

DishantShah, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

I am trying change in speech reconition language English India but its not changing

1. I am trying change in speech reconition language English India but its not changing - Similar Threads - trying change speech

2. I am unable to change the speech language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to change the speech language: I am attempting to have it read out some e-books to help me study yet it does not give me the option to change to dutch even though I download the dutch...
  3. I am unable to change the speech language

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am unable to change the speech language: I am attempting to have it read out some e-books to help me study yet it does not give me the option to change to dutch even though I download the dutch...
  4. I am staying in India but I cannot change UK to India

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I am staying in India but I cannot change UK to India: I want to change country from UK to India https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-staying-in-india-but-i-cannot-change-uk-to/c877ca35-7744-4617-8f2e-c44565218518
  5. I am staying in India but I cannot change UK to India

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am staying in India but I cannot change UK to India: I want to change country from UK to India https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-staying-in-india-but-i-cannot-change-uk-to/c877ca35-7744-4617-8f2e-c44565218518
  6. I am staying in India but I cannot change UK to India

7. Change Speech Recognition Language does not work from English to German

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change Speech Recognition Language does not work from English to German: Voice typing in German How can I dictate texts in German language? OS: windows 11 current settings: display language: German [Germany] time and language / language and region: - German [Germany] - English [American English] time & language / speech recognition language:...
  8. Change Speech Recognition Language does not work from English to German

Change Speech Recognition Language does not work from English to German: Voice typing in German How can I dictate texts in German language? OS: windows 11 current settings: display language: German [Germany] time and language / language and region: - German [Germany] - English [American English] time & language / speech recognition language:...
  9. Windows Display Language Changed from English(India) to English(United States)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Display Language Changed from English(India) to English(United States): Hey I have a OEM Windows 10 Home Single Language and my Windows Display Language has been changed after May Update 1903 . from English(India) to English(United States) [ATTACH]I have upgraded my pc from October Update(1809) to May Update (1903) using Windows Update...
  10. Cant change language to english

in Windows 10 Support
    Cant change language to english: Hello my friend I bought a new laptop here in japan But Cant change my language to english Also cant download language pack Pls need help,, 43090