Windows 10: I am trying just now to get Windows Version number as per above. HOW?

Discus and support I am trying just now to get Windows Version number as per above. HOW? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello @cbak and welcome to tenforums. Find Windows 10 Version Number should help you find Windows version. 166570 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by steve108, Oct 17, 2020.

1. steve108 Win User

I am trying just now to get Windows Version number as per above. HOW?

Hello @cbak and welcome to tenforums.
    Find Windows 10 Version Number should help you find Windows version.

:)

steve108, Oct 17, 2020
  2. BrianMBC Win User

Trouble saving voicemail number

To access my voicemail it is my phone number, a pause and 4 digit pin.

I did the following steps:

• Turned off default voicemail number
    • Added a , (for pause) at end of my phone number
    • Added the 4 digit pin
    I get the following error message We're having trouble saving your voicemail number right now. Try again later.

Any suggestions on how to correct this?

BrianMBC, Oct 17, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 17, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 17, 2020
Thema:

1. I am trying just now to get Windows Version number as per above. HOW? - Similar Threads - trying Version number

2. I just purchased Windows Pro upgrade and I am not able to activate it. I am trying to get...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just purchased Windows Pro upgrade and I am not able to activate it. I am trying to get...: I just purchased Windows Pro upgrade and I am not able to activate it. When I click on my purchase history, it opens a new browser tab and says "We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found." I am trying to get my product key so I can activate the upgraded Windows 11...
  3. I just purchased Windows Pro upgrade and I am not able to activate it. I am trying to get...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I just purchased Windows Pro upgrade and I am not able to activate it. I am trying to get...: I just purchased Windows Pro upgrade and I am not able to activate it. When I click on my purchase history, it opens a new browser tab and says "We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found." I am trying to get my product key so I can activate the upgraded Windows 11...
  4. Windows Version 1909 or above

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Version 1909 or above: Hello, I'm trying to run Diablo 4 in my computer, and it requires Windows 10 version 1909 or higher.First I've tried upgrading to windows 11, but changing my Bios to Safe Boot almost brick my CPU had to restore my MB to factory default using a knife. So I went back trying to...
  5. My system is as per image below. I am trying to launch MSFS2020 and I get the following...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My system is as per image below. I am trying to launch MSFS2020 and I get the following...: My computer specs are:IntelR UHD Graphics 770Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080TIntelR Core 12th Gen i9- 12900KI am trying to launch and run MSFS2020 but I keep getting the following message:Can,t create DirectX 11 device: The specified device interface or feature level is not supported...
  6. My system is as per image below. I am trying to launch MSFS2020 and I get the following...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My system is as per image below. I am trying to launch MSFS2020 and I get the following...: My computer specs are:IntelR UHD Graphics 770Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080TIntelR Core 12th Gen i9- 12900KI am trying to launch and run MSFS2020 but I keep getting the following message:Can,t create DirectX 11 device: The specified device interface or feature level is not supported...
  7. I did a windows update and now windows will not respond and I am just getting a black...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I did a windows update and now windows will not respond and I am just getting a black...: . submitted by /u/xFishyyX [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g5420u/i_did_a_windows_update_and_now_windows_will_not/
  8. How to change Number of emails per page

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to change Number of emails per page: I have ALL my emails on one page. I want to go back to very old emails and selectively delete on a limited number at a time by using SELECT all for ONLY that page. How do I put limited email per page....
  9. I am now unable to activate the above software with Windows

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I am now unable to activate the above software with Windows: Hello All, I have a once only installation of Windows 10 for which I do have the licence key, however about a month ago I had a problem with the hard drive and have now installed a new 2 tb drive, unfortunately, I am now unable to activate the above software with Windows....
  10. Windows 10 April 2018 update - Why am I just now getting it?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 April 2018 update - Why am I just now getting it?: The updates have been downloaded, just waiting for a restart. But since it's called the April 2018 update, and it's the middle of July - Why am I just now getting this update? Thanks for any help. I couldn't find anything online about people getting it late....