Windows 10: I am trying just now to get Windows Version number as per above. HOW?

Discus and support I am trying just now to get Windows Version number as per above. HOW? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello @cbak and welcome to tenforums. Find Windows 10 Version Number should help you find Windows version. 166570 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by steve108, Oct 17, 2020.

1. steve108 Win User

I am trying just now to get Windows Version number as per above. HOW?

Hello @cbak and welcome to tenforums.
    Find Windows 10 Version Number should help you find Windows version.

:)

steve108, Oct 17, 2020
  2. BrianMBC Win User

Trouble saving voicemail number

To access my voicemail it is my phone number, a pause and 4 digit pin.

I did the following steps:

• Turned off default voicemail number
    • Added a , (for pause) at end of my phone number
    • Added the 4 digit pin
    I get the following error message We're having trouble saving your voicemail number right now. Try again later.

Any suggestions on how to correct this?

BrianMBC, Oct 17, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 17, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 17, 2020
Thema:

1. I am trying just now to get Windows Version number as per above. HOW? - Similar Threads - trying Version number

2. I’m in dire need of help! I just restored Windows to a previous version and am now missing...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I’m in dire need of help! I just restored Windows to a previous version and am now missing...: It’s all there in there title. A couple weeks ago I updated to version 2004 and reverted to previous version (in an attempt to fix an issue with apps no longer remaining open in sleep mode, but that’s kinda irrelevant now). Anyways, since reverting to previous version, I’ve...
  3. I did a windows update and now windows will not respond and I am just getting a black...

I did a windows update and now windows will not respond and I am just getting a black...: . submitted by /u/xFishyyX [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g5420u/i_did_a_windows_update_and_now_windows_will_not/
  4. I am trying to update Windows 10 to version 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am trying to update Windows 10 to version 1903: I am trying to update Windows 10 to version 1903 and I got multiple error messages. I ran the Troubleshooter and the only problem that came up was "Potential Windows Update Database error detected." How do I go about upgrading my Windows to 1903?...
  5. When I try to add things per Bluetooth or click other options the window just disappears.

When I try to add things per Bluetooth or click other options the window just disappears.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Troisdorfer [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ev6fqf/when_i_try_to_add_things_per_bluetooth_or_click/
  6. How to change Number of emails per page

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to change Number of emails per page: I have ALL my emails on one page. I want to go back to very old emails and selectively delete on a limited number at a time by using SELECT all for ONLY that page. How do I put limited email per page....
  7. i am trying ti install windows 10 but am running windows 8.1. I am getting an error message...

i am trying ti install windows 10 but am running windows 8.1. I am getting an error message...: i am trying to install windows 10 but am running windows 8.1. I am getting an error mwessage 0x8007005-0x2000A https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-trying-ti-install-windows-10-but-am-running/08eaf2e9-6c3d-4e73-bd8a-a4ad91801f28
  8. why am I just now geting this update ?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    why am I just now geting this update ?: I did a fresh instal over a weak ago. Im geting a update that is released from april 2018. Why so late to give me that updat ? Odd my update histery only has 4 updates that got instaled to day. https://postimg.cc/Z0ch4sDp https://i.postimg.cc/7YvP1p3s/New-Bitmap-Image.png...
  9. I am now unable to activate the above software with Windows

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I am now unable to activate the above software with Windows: Hello All, I have a once only installation of Windows 10 for which I do have the licence key, however about a month ago I had a problem with the hard drive and have now installed a new 2 tb drive, unfortunately, I am now unable to activate the above software with Windows....
  10. Windows 10 April 2018 update - Why am I just now getting it?

Windows 10 April 2018 update - Why am I just now getting it?: The updates have been downloaded, just waiting for a restart. But since it's called the April 2018 update, and it's the middle of July - Why am I just now getting this update? Thanks for any help. I couldn't find anything online about people getting it late....