Windows 10: i am trying ti install windows 10 but am running windows 8.1. I am getting an error message...

Discus and support i am trying ti install windows 10 but am running windows 8.1. I am getting an error message... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i am trying to install windows 10 but am running windows 8.1. I am getting an error mwessage 0x8007005-0x2000A... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DesmondCrichlow, Sep 9, 2019.

1. i am trying ti install windows 10 but am running windows 8.1. I am getting an error message...

i am trying to install windows 10 but am running windows 8.1. I am getting an error mwessage 0x8007005-0x2000A

:)

DesmondCrichlow, Sep 9, 2019
  2. FX-GMC Win User

Windows 8 Clubhouse

I don't think that tool asks for a key if you are running the version of Windows you are trying to download the ISO for.

FX-GMC, Sep 9, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 9, 2019
  4. i am trying ti install windows 10 but am running windows 8.1. I am getting an error message...

Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Sep 9, 2019
Thema:

i am trying ti install windows 10 but am running windows 8.1. I am getting an error message...

1. i am trying ti install windows 10 but am running windows 8.1. I am getting an error message... - Similar Threads - trying install running

2. I am getting this error message 0xc1900204

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am getting this error message 0xc1900204: I have been getting this error 0xc1900204 for a while and have had no luck in finding a way round it while keeping my files as every attempt to follow instructionsWindows Update fails with error code 0xc1900204 - Microsoft Communityand others to solve has always cornered me...
  3. I am getting this error message 0xc1900204

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am getting this error message 0xc1900204: I have been getting this error 0xc1900204 for a while and have had no luck in finding a way round it while keeping my files as every attempt to follow instructionsWindows Update fails with error code 0xc1900204 - Microsoft Communityand others to solve has always cornered me...
  4. Why i am getting this error message?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why i am getting this error message?: The main problem is it can't synchronize, I tried uninstall onedrive but not change. It gives error problem when I sign in. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-am-getting-this-error-message/87cc18d0-4e76-4f48-974b-f706b4629d92
  5. Why i am getting this error message?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why i am getting this error message?: The main problem is it can't synchronize, I tried uninstall onedrive but not change. It gives error problem when I sign in. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-am-getting-this-error-message/87cc18d0-4e76-4f48-974b-f706b4629d92
  6. I am trying to run SignTool in one of our servers. am getting the error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to run SignTool in one of our servers. am getting the error.: I am trying to run SignTool in one of our servers. am getting the below error.Error : Value cannot be null. Parameter name: path1 at System.IO.Path.CombineString path1, String path2, String path3 at...
  7. I am trying to run SignTool in one of our servers. am getting the error.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am trying to run SignTool in one of our servers. am getting the error.: I am trying to run SignTool in one of our servers. am getting the below error.Error : Value cannot be null. Parameter name: path1 at System.IO.Path.CombineString path1, String path2, String path3 at...
  8. I am trying to run SignTool in one of our servers. am getting the error.

9. I am trying to install windows 10 getting error code

I am trying to install windows 10 getting error code: Hi all,I am in need of help. Its been three hours of updating my parents computer and trying to install windows 10. I have had no luck. It is giving me and error code of:0x800701B1. If you are able to help me please make the steps super easy. Or should I cut my losses and get...
  10. I am unable to install Airprint.I am getting this error message

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I am unable to install Airprint.I am getting this error message: escription: Stopped working Problem signature: Problem Event Name: CLR20r3 Problem Signature 01: airprint_installer.exe Problem Signature 02: 1.3.0.0 Problem Signature 03: 4cf0a847 Problem Signature 04: Microsoft.VisualBasic Problem Signature 05: 8.0.0.0 Problem Signature...