Windows 10: I am trying to activate me product key purchased on kingquin.com

Discus and support I am trying to activate me product key purchased on kingquin.com in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; My WIN1064 P If it does not work I will N E V E R use a Microsoft product again. Your company is FAR too worried about the bottom line. I will NEVER... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by joeleoj, May 10, 2020.

1. joeleoj Win User

I am trying to activate me product key purchased on kingquin.com

My WIN1064 P If it does not work I will N E V E R use a Microsoft product again. Your company is FAR too worried about the bottom line. I will NEVER buy another product again PLEASE HELP YOUR CUSTOMERS YOU GREEDY HUMAN BEINGS! ALSO DIE IN A FIRE YOU PILES OF REFUSE.

:)

joeleoj, May 10, 2020
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

Windows 10 Product Key for a Free Upgrade

Hi,

The product key is important to activate and install Windows 10 to your device. Regarding your concern, let's try to isolate the issue and see what's causing you unable to use the product key to activate and install your Windows 10. Kindly provide the following
    information:

• Where did you purchase the product?
    • What is the error message you received after entering your product key?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried?

Ariel Acu, May 10, 2020
  3. Sher Amo Win User
    Product key

Hi Megan,

A product key is used when activating a software.
    To help us determine the appropriate troubleshooting steps that can resolve your concern, we'd like to ask the following questions:

• What product are you trying to activate?
    • Are you looking for the product key to activate your Office application?
    • Which version of Office are you trying to activate? To check this, you can perform the steps posted on this
      link.
    • Are you looking for the product key to activate your Windows?

We look forward to your response.

Sher Amo, May 10, 2020
  4. Mithin_EJ Win User

Enter a Product key

Hi MohammadMoharram,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, kindly reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. What is the version of Windows installed on your PC, is that Windows 10 Home or Pro?
    2. Are you receiving any error message, when you are trying to activate your Windows 10?
    3. Have you purchased the product key for Windows 10 while purchasing the laptop?
    4. How did you run windows recovery?

However, I suggest you to refer this thread article on
    using the Activation troubleshooter
    and
    Activation in Windows 10
    , and check if that helps.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,

Mithin_EJ, May 10, 2020
Thema:

1. I am trying to activate me product key purchased on kingquin.com - Similar Threads - trying activate product

2. Windows Product Key Purchase

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Product Key Purchase: I have a laptop from my last employer that was fully depreciated, so they let me take it with me. It is set up so that it has to be on the corporate network to update, and now it says I need to activate Windows. That, too, needs to be on the corporate network, but now that...
  3. Windows Product Key Purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Product Key Purchase: I have a laptop from my last employer that was fully depreciated, so they let me take it with me. It is set up so that it has to be on the corporate network to update, and now it says I need to activate Windows. That, too, needs to be on the corporate network, but now that...
  4. Windows Product Key Purchase

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. trying to purchase a windows 10 product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    trying to purchase a windows 10 product key: I just bought a new motherboard and cpu and built a new computer. I used the media creation tool to load windows 10 pro. I have been trying for HOURS to just purchase an activation key or talk to ANYONE in support, and all I have been getting is the same loop of online...
  6. trying to purchase a windows 10 product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    trying to purchase a windows 10 product key: I just bought a new motherboard and cpu and built a new computer. I used the media creation tool to load windows 10 pro. I have been trying for HOURS to just purchase an activation key or talk to ANYONE in support, and all I have been getting is the same loop of online...
  7. trying to purchase a windows 10 product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Unable to purchase product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to purchase product key: Hello, I’ve come here to ask about a problem that has appeared since last night. My current computer is running a version of Windows 10 “under an organization”, even though I am not part of any. Yesterday, I got this notification: [IMG] This morning I decided to purchase a...
  9. i am not able to activate windows i have not product key

in Windows 10 Customization
    i am not able to activate windows i have not product key: I am not able to activate window while I have not product key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-able-to-activate-windows-i-have-not/6c75ce29-1a16-447e-b17d-2d90ce3119c5
  10. I am trying to purchase Word.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I am trying to purchase Word.: I keep getting the message, "Unable to purchase the order at this time, please try again later" Any suggestions?? I really need this ASAP. I am applying for jobs. I have a MacBook Air. Thank you...