Windows 10: I am trying to activate windows 10 in my son's new gaming PC and its advising me its not...

Discus and support I am trying to activate windows 10 in my son's new gaming PC and its advising me its not... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, I am looking for some advice on how to activate windows on my sons new gaming PC from fiercePC - its advising me its noty genuine windows OS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by paulbridges3, Dec 26, 2018.

1. I am trying to activate windows 10 in my son's new gaming PC and its advising me its not...

Hi,

I am looking for some advice on how to activate windows on my sons new gaming PC from fiercePC - its advising me its noty genuine windows OS that's been installed and I don't have a product code to enter

:)

paulbridges3, Dec 26, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 26, 2018
  3. CK011885 Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Dec 26, 2018
  4. r.h.p Win User

I am trying to activate windows 10 in my son's new gaming PC and its advising me its not...

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Dec 26, 2018
Thema:

I am trying to activate windows 10 in my son's new gaming PC and its advising me its not...

1. I am trying to activate windows 10 in my son's new gaming PC and its advising me its not... - Similar Threads - trying activate son's

2. I am trying to download Minecraft for Windows but its not downloading and its stuck.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I am trying to download Minecraft for Windows but its not downloading and its stuck.: Its stuck for like 20 minutes and my internet speed is like 50 mbps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-trying-to-download-minecraft-for-windows-but/73d041dc-95d7-423a-82fd-90bdf5e34b8f
  3. I am trying to download Minecraft for Windows but its not downloading and its stuck.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to download Minecraft for Windows but its not downloading and its stuck.: Its stuck for like 20 minutes and my internet speed is like 50 mbps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-trying-to-download-minecraft-for-windows-but/73d041dc-95d7-423a-82fd-90bdf5e34b8f
  4. I am trying to download Minecraft for Windows but its not downloading and its stuck.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I am having the TPM problem. its saying its not activated and that i cant get into windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am having the TPM problem. its saying its not activated and that i cant get into windows...: I tried to update my computer and it was saying that i dont have a trusted or certified TPM . i did research and it said this was a problem with many other user a couple months ago. i cant get into windows security ....
  6. I am having the TPM problem. its saying its not activated and that i cant get into windows...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am having the TPM problem. its saying its not activated and that i cant get into windows...: I tried to update my computer and it was saying that i dont have a trusted or certified TPM . i did research and it said this was a problem with many other user a couple months ago. i cant get into windows security ....
  7. my windows 10 says its not activated on my new PC and says because I was not activated when...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    my windows 10 says its not activated on my new PC and says because I was not activated when...: windows 10 says its not activated on my new PC and says because I was not activated when I updated said I am running an unauthentic copy, which is total rubbish...
  8. I am trying to finish installing windows 10 pro on a new pc and and its saying no network

I am trying to finish installing windows 10 pro on a new pc and and its saying no network: I have installed windows 10 pro on a new gaming pc and i do not have ethernet. There is no option for wifi all there is ,is ethernet. My wifi is working fine as I have multiple devices connected to it, but my pc isnt showing me there is....
  9. I am trying to finish installing windows 10 pro on a new pc and and its saying no network

I am trying to finish installing windows 10 pro on a new pc and and its saying no network: I'm at the "let's connect you to a network" and the only option is ethernet which I don't have connected and I don't know what to do please help....
  10. I can't activate my windows 10 and its a new computer

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I can't activate my windows 10 and its a new computer: I noticed I couldn't type documents on word then I realized my windows wasn't activated, it's a new laptop I didn't do any hardware upgrades or any reinstallation nothing like that. I don't understand why i'm activating my windows OS I have been using a mac for a while so I...