Windows 10: I am trying to activate windows 10 pro just it doesnt work

Discus and support I am trying to activate windows 10 pro just it doesnt work in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; error code is 0x803fa067... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Risner, Mar 17, 2021.

1. Risner Win User

I am trying to activate windows 10 pro just it doesnt work

error code is 0x803fa067

:)

Risner, Mar 17, 2021

2. Windows 10 Activation Error: 0xC004F034

Hi Greg,

This error code is usually caused by a problem with the product key. For better assistance, we would like to clarify how you got the Windows 10 Pro? Is it supplied by a company?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you run the Activation troubleshooter and try activating Windows 10 Pro again. To run the Activation troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• Click the Start button and select the Settings
      icon.
    • Choose Update & Security from the list.
    • Select Activation in the left pane of the window.
    • Click Troubleshoot.

If your Windows 10 Pro is supplied by a company, we recommend that you get in touch with your organization's support for assistance with the activation.

We'll be waiting to your reply.

Gerard Qui, Mar 17, 2021
  3. Alden Rey Win User
    Windows 10 pro activation

Hi,

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Select the Start button, then select Settings > Update & security >
      Activation.
    • If your activation status is Connect to the Internet to activate Windows, select Activate to manually activate Windows. If this doesn’t work, you can contact customer support.

For your reference, we suggest to check the article below when updating Windows 10

Get help with Windows activation errors

Should you need further information, don't hesitate to contact us.

Regards.

Alden Rey, Mar 17, 2021
  4. Laurijan Win User

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

I bought Windows 7 Pro OEM key from G2Play.net for 12€ to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro - worked like a charm but be advised if you buy a OEM key you can not download the Win 7 iso from microsoft and have to get it elsewhere.

Laurijan, Mar 17, 2021
Thema:

1. I am trying to activate windows 10 pro just it doesnt work - Similar Threads - trying activate pro

2. I just purchased Windows Pro upgrade and I am not able to activate it. I am trying to get...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just purchased Windows Pro upgrade and I am not able to activate it. I am trying to get...: I just purchased Windows Pro upgrade and I am not able to activate it. When I click on my purchase history, it opens a new browser tab and says "We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found." I am trying to get my product key so I can activate the upgraded Windows 11...
  3. I just purchased Windows Pro upgrade and I am not able to activate it. I am trying to get...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I just purchased Windows Pro upgrade and I am not able to activate it. I am trying to get...: I just purchased Windows Pro upgrade and I am not able to activate it. When I click on my purchase history, it opens a new browser tab and says "We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found." I am trying to get my product key so I can activate the upgraded Windows 11...
  4. i am not able to activate my windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i am not able to activate my windows 10 pro: i am not able to activate my windows 10 pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-able-to-activate-my-windows-10-pro/26ec79f1-d6db-472b-a6e2-a29b1c573a4d
  5. i am not able to activate my windows 10 pro

i am not able to activate my windows 10 pro: i am not able to activate my windows 10 pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-able-to-activate-my-windows-10-pro/26ec79f1-d6db-472b-a6e2-a29b1c573a4d
  6. i am not able to activate my windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  7. When I am trying to open the microsoftapps such as Photos, it is not working. It is just...

When I am trying to open the microsoftapps such as Photos, it is not working. It is just...: When I am trying to open the microsoftapps such as Photos, it is not working. It is just blinking. Sometimes the start button also doesn't work and task bar is not responging. Microsoft apps including store is also not opening....
  8. whenever I try to update this package from windows update it doesnt work and just boots to...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    whenever I try to update this package from windows update it doesnt work and just boots to...: [ATTACH]sorry its turkish https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whenever-i-try-to-update-this-package-from-windows/418d9cc2-cf47-45f6-8499-ca8719d1e759
  9. I am trying to activate windows 10 PRO on a computer

I am trying to activate windows 10 PRO on a computer: I am trying to activate windows 10 PRO on a computer, which was updated from windows 8.1 pro. I have tryed three different keys but I received always the same reply: "Something has prevented us from communicating with our activation servers. Wait a few minutes and try again....
  10. Windows activation doesnt work

Windows activation doesnt work: Hello everyone. So five days ago i got a warning to activate my Windows 10 (PRO) even tough its activated.I went to the Windows Activation setting in settings menu and clicked the activate Windows button.It asked me to enter my product key,wich i entered.When i clicked ok i...