Windows 10: I am trying to activate windows 10 PRO on a computer

Discus and support I am trying to activate windows 10 PRO on a computer in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I am trying to activate windows 10 PRO on a computer, which was updated from windows 8.1 pro. I have tryed three different keys but I received always... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MarceloCajueiro, Sep 1, 2019.

1. I am trying to activate windows 10 PRO on a computer

I am trying to activate windows 10 PRO on a computer, which was updated from windows 8.1 pro. I have tryed three different keys but I received always the same reply: "Something has prevented us from communicating with our activation servers. Wait a few minutes and try again. Error code: 0x87E10BCF."

:)

MarceloCajueiro, Sep 1, 2019

2. Windows 10 Activation Error: 0xC004F034

Hi Greg,

This error code is usually caused by a problem with the product key. For better assistance, we would like to clarify how you got the Windows 10 Pro? Is it supplied by a company?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you run the Activation troubleshooter and try activating Windows 10 Pro again. To run the Activation troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• Click the Start button and select the Settings
      icon.
    • Choose Update & Security from the list.
    • Select Activation in the left pane of the window.
    • Click Troubleshoot.

If your Windows 10 Pro is supplied by a company, we recommend that you get in touch with your organization's support for assistance with the activation.

We'll be waiting to your reply.

Gerard Qui, Sep 1, 2019
  3. Can't upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro

Hi Bill,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and will assist you in the best possible ways.

I suggest you to download and create an installation media for Windows 10 Pro form the link provided below:

Download Windows 10

After the installation media is created, suggest you to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from the installation media. When the upgrade asks for product key, enter the product key purchased for Windows 10 Pro. If it does not accept, suggest you to skip the activation
    step. After the Operating System is installed, suggest you to activate by phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select the Region from the list and click Next.
    • Call the Toll-Free number provided on top and can activate via phone.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 1, 2019
  4. 95Viper Win User

I am trying to activate windows 10 PRO on a computer

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Sep 1, 2019
Thema:

I am trying to activate windows 10 PRO on a computer

1. I am trying to activate windows 10 PRO on a computer - Similar Threads - trying activate PRO

2. I just purchased Windows Pro upgrade and I am not able to activate it. I am trying to get...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just purchased Windows Pro upgrade and I am not able to activate it. I am trying to get...: I just purchased Windows Pro upgrade and I am not able to activate it. When I click on my purchase history, it opens a new browser tab and says "We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found." I am trying to get my product key so I can activate the upgraded Windows 11...
  3. I just purchased Windows Pro upgrade and I am not able to activate it. I am trying to get...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I just purchased Windows Pro upgrade and I am not able to activate it. I am trying to get...: I just purchased Windows Pro upgrade and I am not able to activate it. When I click on my purchase history, it opens a new browser tab and says "We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found." I am trying to get my product key so I can activate the upgraded Windows 11...
  4. i am not able to activate my windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i am not able to activate my windows 10 pro: i am not able to activate my windows 10 pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-able-to-activate-my-windows-10-pro/26ec79f1-d6db-472b-a6e2-a29b1c573a4d
  5. i am not able to activate my windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i am not able to activate my windows 10 pro: i am not able to activate my windows 10 pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-able-to-activate-my-windows-10-pro/26ec79f1-d6db-472b-a6e2-a29b1c573a4d
  6. i am not able to activate my windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  7. I am unable to activate windows 10 pro. I am receiving the error code 0xC004F074

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to activate windows 10 pro. I am receiving the error code 0xC004F074: I am unable to activate windows 10 pro. I am receiving the error code 0xC004F074. I ran the command 'slmgr -dli' . after that I am getting the message to use the following command "'slmgr.vbs /ato' to activate and update KMS client information in order to update values". But...
  8. I am trying to activate windows 10 pro just it doesnt work

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I am trying to activate windows 10 pro just it doesnt work: error code is 0x803fa067 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-trying-to-activate-windows-10-pro-just-it/c6593811-7853-4bd4-9387-b8dd42f5e69c
  9. i am trying to install Active Directory

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i am trying to install Active Directory: I am trying to enable/Install the Active Directory for my client but I am receiving an error: 0x8024500c. I tried runn a string using PowerShell and Administrative console but none of the is working!...
  10. Trying to activate upgrade to Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Trying to activate upgrade to Windows 10 Pro: Recently bought a new HP PC from Best Buy that came pre-loaded with Windows 10. Needed to upgrade to 10 Pro to use at work, purchased the upgrade through the microsoft store which it downloaded and upgrade. Am now getting an activation error saying the previous version of...