Windows 10: I am trying to add a new email for work, but it will not let me ,under Outlook but it ends...

Discus and support I am trying to add a new email for work, but it will not let me ,under Outlook but it ends... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Trying to add an email for work, company bought out ,thus email changed. Supposed to be under Outlook but the email does not end with outlook.com but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Lynda Peeler, Jan 2, 2019.

1. I am trying to add a new email for work, but it will not let me ,under Outlook but it ends...

Trying to add an email for work, company bought out ,thus email changed. Supposed to be under Outlook but the email does not end with outlook.com but SRHS.com, and somehow another of my emails is under there that is supposed to be under yahoo.com??????

:)

Lynda Peeler, Jan 2, 2019

2. Group Email In Outlook 2016? Need Help!

The screen shot looks like that's where she would CREATE a new group. What is on the "Send/Receive" tab?

Check this site out...

How to Create Custom Groups in Outlook 2016

After step 7, it tells you how to send to a group.

nolafotoknut, Jan 2, 2019
  3. Melvis Win User
    Group Email In Outlook 2016? Need Help!

Hi guys,

I have a client with a problem in outlook 2016 with her not been able to do a group email. She said she could just click on the group button on version 2007 outlook and then (I guess) select the group of people you wish to send a email to. But in this new version she cant as the group button or selection is greyed out. I honestly have no clue as I don't use the program but was wondering if anyone on here has any idea?

I have uploaded a pic of a screen shot of her outlook 2016 with the greyed out group option.

If anyone has any clue or suggestions to give me to give to her that would be great *Smile I am trying to add a new email for work, but it will  not let me ,under Outlook but it ends... :)

Thanks!

Melvis, Jan 2, 2019
  4. I am trying to add a new email for work, but it will not let me ,under Outlook but it ends...

How to add a Microsoft email account to Outlook 2016

I saw an old post describing the steps to add an msn.com email account to Microsoft Outlook. It had to be done manually selecting the first option and using blu404.m.hotmail as the server. If I try to do the same, however, I get an error message saying that the server can't be reached.

How can I add a Microsoft email account (hotmail/outlook) to desktop Outlook? I can use this email account in Outlook Live, (it shows Outlook Mail in the upper left corner of my emails), but I can't add it to Outlook 2016 from Office Professional. I was able to add an @att.net email account, but I don't know what to do for a Microsoft account.

If I try to add it without any manual steps I get an error message saying (more or less): "an encrypted email did not work, try and unencrypted email", but that does not work either. Clearly, some manual configuration is needed: please guide me along the required steps. In case it matters, my password is 8 characters long.

Karen Clayton, Jan 2, 2019
Thema:

I am trying to add a new email for work, but it will not let me ,under Outlook but it ends...

1. I am trying to add a new email for work, but it will not let me ,under Outlook but it ends... - Similar Threads - trying add email

2. Where is the "New Email" tab under the new Outlook/Hotmail

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Where is the "New Email" tab under the new Outlook/Hotmail: My Hotmail account must have updated, because I can no longer send a new email.How do I access that feature? It used to be right in plain sight - "New Email"....
  3. Where is the "New Email" tab under the new Outlook/Hotmail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is the "New Email" tab under the new Outlook/Hotmail: My Hotmail account must have updated, because I can no longer send a new email.How do I access that feature? It used to be right in plain sight - "New Email"....
  4. Where is the "New Email" tab under the new Outlook/Hotmail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I am unable to add a new Outlook email address to microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to add a new Outlook email address to microsoft account: I have a paid Microsoft 365 personal account. The only email address associated with it right now is an email address with my own personal domain name. I would like to add an outlook email address as well.When I go to add the address, I get the following error:Your account...
  6. I am unable to add a new Outlook email address to microsoft account

I am unable to add a new Outlook email address to microsoft account: I have a paid Microsoft 365 personal account. The only email address associated with it right now is an email address with my own personal domain name. I would like to add an outlook email address as well.When I go to add the address, I get the following error:Your account...
  7. New Outlook not letting me send mail.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New Outlook not letting me send mail.: in the new Outlook app, which appeared after toggling new Outlook in mail and calendar, the "new mail" button is seemingly absent. submitted by /u/MistaNoob1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/16wuw2q/new_outlook_not_letting_me_send_mail/
  8. Windows Mail App Not Letting Me Add an Outlook Account

Windows Mail App Not Letting Me Add an Outlook Account: My university recently switched from using Gsuite email accounts to using Outlook accounts. My university email stopped receiving messages in the mail app because of this switch, so, I am trying to re-add my university account as an Outlook account. I opened the add an...
  9. Trying to add an email account to my laptop, it says I need a PIN but also wont let me add...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trying to add an email account to my laptop, it says I need a PIN but also wont let me add...: submitted by /u/Not_quite_a_guitar [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/inhhan/trying_to_add_an_email_account_to_my_laptop_it/
  10. Trying to add a new Outlook account

Trying to add a new Outlook account: I am trying to add a new account but it is asking me for a verification code which it has sent to new account. However, I can’t enter a code because the email account doesn’t yet exist!! Hope this is clear. Hope someone can help. Many thanks...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Im trying to add my work email to my outlook

2. window 1909 wont let me add work email to outlook

3. trying to add a new account to my outlook cell phone app and need help

4. trying to add a second work email but it says settings are out of date,
  5. trying to add a new account to outlook and it won;t allow me to enter app password