Windows 10: I am trying to add an internet printing protocol (IPP) printer, and 7/8 of my computers...

Discus and support I am trying to add an internet printing protocol (IPP) printer, and 7/8 of my computers... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am trying to add an internet printing protocol (IPP) printer, and 7/8 of my computers have worked, but one gives me this error when locating the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Maggieufledu, May 21, 2019.

1. I am trying to add an internet printing protocol (IPP) printer, and 7/8 of my computers...

I am trying to add an internet printing protocol (IPP) printer, and 7/8 of my computers have worked, but one gives me this error when locating the printer: 0x000000d. Now what?

:)

Maggieufledu, May 21, 2019

2. IPP Printer setting Configure Internet Port: Security Options

Hi,

IPP printer configuration is more complex that what is typically answered here in Microsoft Community. Microsoft no longer offers assistance about the product. Refer to this
    link
    for more information.

Let us know if you have other questions.

Martin Bar, May 21, 2019
  3. IPP Printer setting Configure Internet Port: Security Options

When adding an IPP Printer, you can configure the port to specify explicit credentials to connect and print to that printer. Does anyone know where those credentials are stored on Windows 7 and 10? I looked at the credentials manager and couldn't find
    them.

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Security & privacy / PC

ImtiyazKhan009, May 21, 2019
  4. I am trying to add an internet printing protocol (IPP) printer, and 7/8 of my computers...

cannot print to shared XP printer from 10

Well, the first thing I would do is to put the printer on the network without the sharing through the XP box. I would purchase a parallel port nic card and put the printer directly on the network. Like this one: Amazon.com: TP-Link TL-PS110P Single parallel port fast ethernet Print Server, E-mail Alert, Internet Printing Protocol (IPP)…: Electronics

There are other makes and models out there...the link above is just the first one that came up from google. Anyway, my 2 cents worth.

play2mefish, May 21, 2019
Thema:

I am trying to add an internet printing protocol (IPP) printer, and 7/8 of my computers...

1. I am trying to add an internet printing protocol (IPP) printer, and 7/8 of my computers... - Similar Threads - trying add internet

2. how to make the Window Add Printer For Protocol WSD and IPP in C#

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to make the Window Add Printer For Protocol WSD and IPP in C#: I want to create a window similar to the Windows ADD Printer window in C#, which prompts the user for an IP address and automatically adds the printer, retrieving the driver, printer name, and any necessary details from the IP. Please help, thank you.I want to simulate this...
  3. how to make the Window Add Printer For Protocol WSD and IPP in C#

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to make the Window Add Printer For Protocol WSD and IPP in C#: I want to create a window similar to the Windows ADD Printer window in C#, which prompts the user for an IP address and automatically adds the printer, retrieving the driver, printer name, and any necessary details from the IP. Please help, thank you.I want to simulate this...
  4. I am trying to reinstall printer but my printer is not listed and I can't add this printer....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to reinstall printer but my printer is not listed and I can't add this printer....: I am trying to reinstall my printer but the printer is not listed. It is the same printer I uninstalled. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-trying-to-reinstall-printer-but-my-printer-is/52acc357-df56-456f-9b2f-55c6f05d1381
  5. I am trying to reinstall printer but my printer is not listed and I can't add this printer....

I am trying to reinstall printer but my printer is not listed and I can't add this printer....: I am trying to reinstall my printer but the printer is not listed. It is the same printer I uninstalled. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-trying-to-reinstall-printer-but-my-printer-is/52acc357-df56-456f-9b2f-55c6f05d1381
  6. I would to add a printer to my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I would to add a printer to my computer: The printer I want to add is in other devices how do I get to go up to printersI was looking for it in file holder but its not there to download it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-would-to-add-a-printer-to-my-computer/34df3abe-3c18-429d-a1ab-670aa74096c9
  7. Microsoft IPP Class Driver-will not allow my printer to print in color

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft IPP Class Driver-will not allow my printer to print in color: Hello, I realized that my printer which is a Brother MFC_J995DW Printer, no longer prints in color and does not give that option when the print screen comes up. Apparently the model: Microsoft IPP Class Driver features are no color and only offers grayscale and monochrome. I...
  8. Microsoft IPP Class Driver-will not allow my printer to print in color

Microsoft IPP Class Driver-will not allow my printer to print in color: Hello, I realized that my printer which is a Brother MFC_J995DW Printer, no longer prints in color and does not give that option when the print screen comes up. Apparently the model: Microsoft IPP Class Driver features are no color and only offers grayscale and monochrome. I...
  9. Trying to add a printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Trying to add a printer: Trying to add a printer and received this error Request Id: ec8cf747-abc3-4d5f-bd83-d3bca5328400 Correlation Id: e56e22c5-ea54-4d6a-95f0-704139914522 Timestamp: 2020-12-05T17:56:58Z Message: AADSTS50020: User account 'xxxREDACTED@EMAILxxx' from identity provider...
  10. Uunable to add IPP Printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Uunable to add IPP Printer: When I am trying to add an internet printing protocol (IPP) printer, I receive an error code: 0x000000d https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uunable-to-add-ipp-printer/8e5c22c5-a8ee-41e3-b3f5-e8a42e605d54