Windows 10: I am trying to connect music from my PC USB to an amplifier. No sound. Is the music coming...

Discus and support I am trying to connect music from my PC USB to an amplifier. No sound. Is the music coming... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am trying to connect music from my PC USB to an amplifier. No sound. Is the music coming out from the PC USB? or only from the loud speakers/head... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Avi Rotem, Apr 28, 2021.

1. Avi Rotem Win User

I am trying to connect music from my PC USB to an amplifier. No sound. Is the music coming...

I am trying to connect music from my PC USB to an amplifier. No sound. Is the music coming out from the PC USB? or only from the loud speakers/head set?

:)

Avi Rotem, Apr 28, 2021
  2. Honey Win User

Sound card or Amplifier? (Z170 gaming pro)

hi,
    I like music, im using supreme FX hardware on Asus motherboard z170 gaming pro,
    Audio is fine,
    But i have 4 12 inches diameter speakers attached with 15 years old amplifier with my pc,
    Im thinking to change something to get nice and crystal clear music,
    What should i buy?
    Sound card for mobo or amplifier for those speakers?
    If amplifier then which? Please suggest me,
    Good and not much expensive.
    I saw a amplifier cost 100$ company mame ahuja very nice brand in india,
    Thanks.

Honey, Apr 28, 2021
  3. btarunr Win User
    Creative Sound Blaster Easy Record Helps Digitize Your Music Collection with Ease

Creative Technology Ltd. today introduced the Creative Sound Blaster Easy Record which helps users effortlessly convert their favourite music from cassettes, LP records, CDs or MDs to digital form via a convenient plug and play USB connection. The Creative Sound Blaster Easy Record comes bundled with Smart Recorder software which guides users step by step in recording music and has the option to import recorded tracks directly to their iTunes libraries. Together with a myriad of line-in connectors for external audio equipment such as CD players and turntables, the Creative Sound Blaster Easy Record provides users unrivalled convenience and ease in recording their personal music collections.

The Creative Sound Blaster Easy Record works with desktops, notebooks and even netbooks. Users only need to connect it via a USB port with no drivers required for basic recording, and it is compatible with Windows 7 / Vista / XP. Besides the Stereo RCA inputs, there is also a 3.5mm Line-In connector for MP3 players or mobile phones, and a Headphone-Out for monitoring the audio during recording. The compact design of the Creative Sound Blaster Easy Record makes it convenient to carry around, granting users easy and portable recording on the go.

I am trying to connect music from my PC USB to an amplifier.  No sound. Is the music coming... 101a_thm.jpg

In addition, users of the Creative Sound Blaster Easy Record are able to upgrade their low quality onboard PC audio to the famed Sound Blaster standard for music listening pleasure and improved movie and gaming sound. The bundled Sound Blaster software provides premium audio quality through a comprehensive suite of music listening applications such as EAX effects and CMSS surround, delivering the renowned Sound Blaster audio as experienced by millions of users around the world.

Pricing and Availability
    The Creative Sound Blaster Easy Record will be available from mid October 2009 onwards at the suggested retail price of S$49 (US $35).

btarunr, Apr 28, 2021
  4. I am trying to connect music from my PC USB to an amplifier. No sound. Is the music coming...

Comes With Music

initially, you need to have the activation PIN for your comes with music device in order for you to register your device, you also need to connect your phone using USB cable into your PC.

You can follow these steps in registering to Comes with Music service:

[*]Go to music.ovi.com and click the link to download the
    Nokia Ovi Player.
    [*]Click Save and select a location in which to save the file.

[*]Once downloaded, Double click the file to run it.

[*]Choose your langage and then Accept the EULA by clicking Yes.

[*]Ensure the selection is checked in the select software' window and click Install.

[*]The Nokia Music application will be installed on your PC. Click Finish and restart your computer if prompted.

[*]Once installed, launch the Nokia Music application and complete the customization questions.

[*]Click the Join Comes with Music button.

[*]Attach your mobile device to your PC using your USB data cable, Cancel any windows dialog boxes that appear [if applicable].

[*] From your device, choose Media player or printing & media mode depeding on the model.

[*]Click the Continue button. Complete the registration for Comes with Music or sign in with your existing Nokia Music account and choose the upgrade option.

[*]Enter your Comes with Music Activation PIN from your voucher and click Continue

[*]You should receive a welcome email containing your user name and can start downloading music using the application at this point.

hope this one would help:smileywink:

bluejayville, Apr 28, 2021
Thema:

I am trying to connect music from my PC USB to an amplifier. No sound. Is the music coming...

1. I am trying to connect music from my PC USB to an amplifier. No sound. Is the music coming... - Similar Threads - trying connect music

2. I am trying to upload music from an MP3 player to my desktop. Is that possible?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to upload music from an MP3 player to my desktop. Is that possible?: I am trying to upload music from an MP3 player to my desktop. Is that possible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-trying-to-upload-music-from-an-mp3-player-to/7365cbc2-ed32-4c85-84b4-48c6de8dac4e
  3. I am trying to upload music from an MP3 player to my desktop. Is that possible?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am trying to upload music from an MP3 player to my desktop. Is that possible?: I am trying to upload music from an MP3 player to my desktop. Is that possible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-trying-to-upload-music-from-an-mp3-player-to/7365cbc2-ed32-4c85-84b4-48c6de8dac4e
  4. Bluetooth headphones connected but no sound "Connected: music"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headphones connected but no sound "Connected: music": My Bluetooth headphones Sony WH-1000XM4 have been working fine with my laptop since I got them, but the audio randomly quit working while watching a YouTube video today. Now, whenever I connect my headphones they are displayed as "Connected: music" rather than "Connected" and...
  5. Bluetooth headphones connected but no sound "Connected: music"

Bluetooth headphones connected but no sound "Connected: music": My Bluetooth headphones Sony WH-1000XM4 have been working fine with my laptop since I got them, but the audio randomly quit working while watching a YouTube video today. Now, whenever I connect my headphones they are displayed as "Connected: music" rather than "Connected" and...
  6. I cant get sound on my pc, no music or utube sound

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I cant get sound on my pc, no music or utube sound: since downloading windows update my audio isnt working. cant hear any music or any UTUBE videos https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-get-sound-on-my-pc-no-music-or-utube-sound/ef01ec70-055b-49c0-88bd-b4b570dba212
  7. I am trying to import music on my iPhone to my PC.

I am trying to import music on my iPhone to my PC.: I am trying to import music on my iPhone to my PC. I installed iTunes for Windows on my Pc, connected the phone via USB cable and synced the iPhone. The music appeared but the songs would not open. I realised I had iTunes but not the music on the PC. I uninstalled iTunes...
  8. I am not getting sound when I play music

in Windows 10 Customization
    I am not getting sound when I play music: USB\VID_413C&PID_A507&REV_0024&MI_00 USB\VID_413C&PID_A507&MI_00 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-getting-sound-when-i-play-music/adf60a3e-0b5d-4a06-8ffe-e9968163b01e
  9. Sound and Music

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound and Music: How to stop the sound playing cards while I have my music on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-and-music/3b974656-181f-4564-bd17-462ce4d43042
  10. Sound and Music

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound and Music: How to stop the sound playing cards while I have my music on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/sound-and-music/3b974656-181f-4564-bd17-462ce4d43042