Windows 10: i am trying to connect my scaner to my computer and i dont know how to do it.

Discus and support i am trying to connect my scaner to my computer and i dont know how to do it. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am trying to connect to a scanner, but I don't know how to, do that, my scanner is not connected to my computer, it was but it disconnected and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by KristinaSvistun, May 11, 2020.

1. i am trying to connect my scaner to my computer and i dont know how to do it.

I am trying to connect to a scanner, but I don't know how to, do that, my scanner is not connected to my computer, it was but it disconnected and I don't know how to connect it back.

:)

KristinaSvistun, May 11, 2020

2. virus scaner recommendation

Hello everybody.
    I want to scan my computer with virus scaner regaldess I installed ESET few months ago.
    Please reccomend me scaner software which I should to try.

Inside Out, May 11, 2020
  3. Bree Win User
    Kick or Ban who is connected with my internet ?

You should still be able to use NavyLCDR's second step without changing the WiFi password.

4. taward Win User

i am trying to connect my scaner to my computer and i dont know how to do it.

One computer cannot access other network computers.

So I've tried every troubleshooting step I know:
    • Double checked that Net Bios was enabled
    • Ran a bunch of network commands:
      • flushed DNS
      • registered dns
      • pinged and located the named computers successfully
    • Reset my router to factory settings

Nothing works when I try to access via explorer. I'm still baffled by the fact that every other computer can access each other AND access this computer. It's just the outgoing connection from this machine that doesn't work.

Any thoughts?

taward, May 11, 2020
Thema:

i am trying to connect my scaner to my computer and i dont know how to do it.

1. i am trying to connect my scaner to my computer and i dont know how to do it. - Similar Threads - trying connect scaner

2. I cant connect to my wifi, and dont know what to try anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant connect to my wifi, and dont know what to try anymore: I cannot connect to my wifi, when i try it says " windows cant get the network settings from the router." I have tried turning my modem/ router on and off multiple times, i have run the network troubleshooter, restarted my computer, i am putting in the correct information, i...
  3. I cant connect to my wifi, and dont know what to try anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant connect to my wifi, and dont know what to try anymore: I cannot connect to my wifi, when i try it says " windows cant get the network settings from the router." I have tried turning my modem/ router on and off multiple times, i have run the network troubleshooter, restarted my computer, i am putting in the correct information, i...
  4. My wifi drive is not connected and i dont know how to connect it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My wifi drive is not connected and i dont know how to connect it: please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-wifi-drive-is-not-connected-and-i-dont-know-how/7b021080-f133-4e9c-98b3-8dcf3c83051b
  5. My wifi drive is not connected and i dont know how to connect it

My wifi drive is not connected and i dont know how to connect it: please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-wifi-drive-is-not-connected-and-i-dont-know-how/7b021080-f133-4e9c-98b3-8dcf3c83051b
  6. My wifi drive is not connected and i dont know how to connect it

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. I am trying to connect to my other computers in my network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to connect to my other computers in my network: I have 4 computers that sheering the same network. 1 Burnserver 2 Klaptop 3 Theburn-pc9, 4 Elains-KitchenI have gone through all the settings, in all the computers.Features: SMB all three option are checkedI have turned off: Internet protocol Version 6Advanced sharing...
  8. I am trying to connect to my other computers in my network

I am trying to connect to my other computers in my network: I have 4 computers that sheering the same network. 1 Burnserver 2 Klaptop 3 Theburn-pc9, 4 Elains-KitchenI have gone through all the settings, in all the computers.Features: SMB all three option are checkedI have turned off: Internet protocol Version 6Advanced sharing...
  9. I am trying to connect to my other computers in my network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. I dont know how to connect my Windows 10 to a TV

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I dont know how to connect my Windows 10 to a TV: I have a TV hanging around in my house, and I was wondering if I could use it as a monitor. Many people have been showing how to do it but It doesn't work for me. I connect the wire, and both of the screens turn black. They are both on, but I cannot do anything. My laptop is...