Windows 10: I am trying to create a playlist

Discus and support I am trying to create a playlist in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Whenever I click on a song to drag, I get a red circle with a line through it, I don't know what to do to establish my playlist.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Conrob36, Feb 26, 2019.

1. Conrob36 Win User

I am trying to create a playlist

Whenever I click on a song to drag, I get a red circle with a line through it, I don't know what to do to establish my playlist.

:)

Conrob36, Feb 26, 2019
  2. Sasha100 Win User

WMP Will Not Save Playlist

I have a new computer with Win 10 Home installed. I am trying to use WMP and create some music playlists. When I create a list of songs and try to save them as a playlist I get a pop-up that says: "Windows Media Player encountered a problem while creating or saving the playlist". I have clicked on "Web Help" in the pop-up box and tried all the suggested solutions, but none of them have solved the problem. Can you please help.

Sasha100, Feb 26, 2019
  3. Creating a playlist on my Nokia 1520

The playlist was on the phone, and the songs I was trying to copy were also on the phone in the SD card. I was trying to this on my PC in windows explorer as suggested. I was able to create a playlist with my phone, but if changes are desired right now the
    only way seems to be deleting the play list and recreating or making another playlist.

So how soon will 8.1 be available?

thanks

Elizabeth

Rocketred-DI, Feb 26, 2019
  4. Marc K. Win User

Creating a new playlist

Hello Payne747,

Thank you for contributing to the Microsoft community!

To create a playlist like you described you can use your Zune software on your PC. Simply drag & drop files you want to have in your playlist into the playlist icon on the bottom left corner of the screen.

Unfortunately, you can't do so on the Windows Phone itself, but to ensure the feature is included in the future, please visit the following link and contribute to the suggestion list:

http://windowsphone.uservoice.com/forums/101801-feature-suggestions

Kind Regards,

Marc K., Feb 26, 2019
Thema:

1. I am trying to create a playlist - Similar Threads - trying create playlist

2. I can not create playlists in the Windows 10 Media Player app.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can not create playlists in the Windows 10 Media Player app.: I cannot create playlists in the Media Player app anymore. No matter how hard I try or how long I 'wait'. Please help..! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-create-playlists-in-the-windows-10-media/1c865272-220b-4d70-a26d-13dd4bc7a724
  3. Why can't I create a new playlist with the media player?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I create a new playlist with the media player?: I can't create any playlists; the option is grayed out. I've tried to reinstalling, repairing, resetting it etc., but nothing works. I've also deleted the folder that's in the location %LOCALAPPDATA% > Microsoft > Media Player, but that hasn't worked either.Thanks in advance....
  4. Why can't I create a new playlist with the media player?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I create a new playlist with the media player?: I can't create any playlists; the option is grayed out. I've tried to reinstalling, repairing, resetting it etc., but nothing works. I've also deleted the folder that's in the location %LOCALAPPDATA% > Microsoft > Media Player, but that hasn't worked either.Thanks in advance....
  5. New media player not creating playlists

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New media player not creating playlists: I am running Windows 11 Pro all updates installed, along with the new Media Player app with all updates installed, on a Dell Dimension XPS-8940 11th Gen Intel Core i9 with 16 cores, 64GB memory. My Music files are in a music directory on a Synology NAS drive. Media Player...
  6. New media player not creating playlists

New media player not creating playlists: I am running Windows 11 Pro all updates installed, along with the new Media Player app with all updates installed, on a Dell Dimension XPS-8940 11th Gen Intel Core i9 with 16 cores, 64GB memory. My Music files are in a music directory on a Synology NAS drive. Media Player...
  7. find music and create a downloadable playlist

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    find music and create a downloadable playlist: im trying to find and record music into a playlist that i can download to cd. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/find-music-and-create-a-downloadable-playlist/f1ff85f1-f6a3-4eed-a794-69e80b4c44d3
  8. Can't create playlist

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't create playlist: On groove music i can't create a playlist. If I click the + next to the playlists it opens the dialog box. Then I type the name of the playlist and click on "create playlist" and the button goes gray and nothing happens. It doesn't freeze, because i can carry on editing the...
  9. windows media player is not creating a playlist

windows media player is not creating a playlist: im not able to create a playlist in wmp. tried turning off and on the windows features followed by wmp. no joy.pls advise https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-media-player-is-not-creating-a-playlist/b6f22294-4fb3-470a-92a4-72ec029180b8
  10. Creating playlist files that contain the songs?

in Windows 10 Support
    Creating playlist files that contain the songs?: Hi! I've recently discovered a new artist and I want to make a "Best Of" sorta thing. I have all of the songs and I made an .m3u file that points to the songs location on my computer. However I was wondering if there's a file format / some way for a playlist so that I only...