Windows 10: i am trying to create email folders on Windows 10. Can you advise me how this is done. I...

Discus and support i am trying to create email folders on Windows 10. Can you advise me how this is done. I... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to create email folders on Windows 10. Can you advise me how this is done.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by EamonnHynes, Sep 30, 2019.

1. i am trying to create email folders on Windows 10. Can you advise me how this is done. I...

I am trying to create email folders on Windows 10. Can you advise me how this is done.

:)

EamonnHynes, Sep 30, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 30, 2019
  3. creating new folder problem in windows 10 creator

Hi Gudiya,

The problem you've encountered in creating a folder could be caused by software or program conflict as the issue appeared a few days after installing the Windows 10 Creators update. For us to know if this only occurs when creating a new folder from the desktop,
    we suggest that you try creating a new folder using a keyboard shortcut or from File Explorer. Please refer to the steps below:

Creating a new folder using a keyboard shortcut.

• Click on the desktop.
    • Press CTRL + SHIFT + N.
    • A new folder should be created.

Creating a new folder from File Explorer.

• Open File Explorer.
    • Hover your mouse on the location where you want to create a new folder.
    • Right-click it, go to New > Folder.

In case the problem persists, then we suggest that you go ahead and perform a clean boot. Doing so will start your computer using minimal drivers to help us determine what conflict is causing the problem. Check out
    How to perform a clean boot in Windows for the detailed steps.

Let us know the result so we can further assist you.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Sep 30, 2019
  4. i am trying to create email folders on Windows 10. Can you advise me how this is done. I...

how to create email folders in Windows 10

Well, I had a folder creating problem in the Windows 10 email also. This is the email with the envelope symbol representing Windows 10. Now, when I click on my original email Outlook 2016, I am able to access all of my old folders as well as create new
    folders. My Outlook 2016 is at the top of the list of apps on my computer for Windows 10. I will avoid Windows 10 mail, and continue to use Outlook 2016.

PrettyRed64, Sep 30, 2019
Thema:

i am trying to create email folders on Windows 10. Can you advise me how this is done. I...

1. i am trying to create email folders on Windows 10. Can you advise me how this is done. I... - Similar Threads - trying create email

2. How can i create a photos folder?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can i create a photos folder?: I like to create a Folder for Photos to down load from my cell phone. I also have encrypted photos which needs to be saved in same folder. Need your technical help to resolve this....
  3. How can i create a photos folder?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i create a photos folder?: I like to create a Folder for Photos to down load from my cell phone. I also have encrypted photos which needs to be saved in same folder. Need your technical help to resolve this....
  4. Please can someone advise me on a possible solution to the problem I am experiencing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please can someone advise me on a possible solution to the problem I am experiencing?: I have recently switched to Virgin for the internet because the connection with Sky was slow in my area.The internet connection with Virgin is faster; however, I am now only able to access YouTube, Google, Wikipedia and Outlook. I am not able to access any other websites.I...
  5. Please can someone advise me on a possible solution to the problem I am experiencing?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please can someone advise me on a possible solution to the problem I am experiencing?: I have recently switched to Virgin for the internet because the connection with Sky was slow in my area.The internet connection with Virgin is faster; however, I am now only able to access YouTube, Google, Wikipedia and Outlook. I am not able to access any other websites.I...
  6. Can you tell me how i can download? Can you tell me how i can download

Can you tell me how i can download? Can you tell me how i can download: Can you tell me how i can download? Can you tell me how i can download a desktop/screensaver with current, real time weather wallpaper for my desktop windows pc? free? Thank you?...
  7. How can I create folders in Windows 10 Mail

How can I create folders in Windows 10 Mail: All I have is the "Inbox" folder. There is no '+' sign showing allowing me to create additional folders. I've updated "Mail and Calendar" as one site suggested, still no change. What do I need to do in order to be able to add folders to my Inbox. All I want to do is...
  8. I am trying to create a playlist

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I am trying to create a playlist: Whenever I click on a song to drag, I get a red circle with a line through it, I don't know what to do to establish my playlist. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-trying-to-create-a-playlist/a2d1a039-e4bb-446f-ac76-7056b3a22b50"
  9. how do you colapse sub folders in windows 10 email? I am new to the community and I can'f...

how do you colapse sub folders in windows 10 email? I am new to the community and I can'f...: I just purchased a new laptop with windows 10 and I have set up my email account. I noticed that there appears to be no way to collapse sub-folders which is a nice function to have. Is it available and I my looking in the wrong place for it?...
  10. File Explorer (or me) is creating Folders that I am not adding

in Windows 10 Support
    File Explorer (or me) is creating Folders that I am not adding: Explorer now has grown from 1 Document Folder to 7-8 They are not all exact duplicates. Some Folders/Files are same some are not. Pictures went from 1 Folder to 5-6 Most not all exact duplicates but close. Not sure what I could be doing. 72245