Windows 10: I am trying to create the windows virtual desktop Tenant in PowerShell.

Discus and support I am trying to create the windows virtual desktop Tenant in PowerShell. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; 1) I issue the following Powershell cmd(admin rights enabled) : Add-RdsAccount -DeploymentUrl "https://rdbroker.wvd.microsoft.com" 2) After I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Edward M. Mitchell, Apr 10, 2019.

1. I am trying to create the windows virtual desktop Tenant in PowerShell.

1) I issue the following Powershell cmd(admin rights enabled) :

Add-RdsAccount -DeploymentUrl "https://rdbroker.wvd.microsoft.com"

2) After I login, I get the response below , within the Powershell window:

Add-RdsAccount : One or more errors occurred.

At line:1 char:1

+ Add-RdsAccount -DeploymentUrl "https://rdbroker.wvd.microsoft.com"

+ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

+ CategoryInfo : NotSpecified: I am trying to create the windows virtual desktop  Tenant  in PowerShell. :)) [Add-RdsAccount], AggregateException

+ FullyQualifiedErrorId : System.AggregateException,Microsoft.RDInfra.RDPowershell.Context.AddRdsAccount

:)

Edward M. Mitchell, Apr 10, 2019
  2. Noor_Azam Win User

Unable to create virtual hard drive

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

As you are trying to create a virtual machine, you can try creating a virtual hard disk manually by using PowerShell command and check if that helps.

Please follow the steps mentioned below to create virtual hard disk.

• Type PowerShell in the Windows start menu.
    • Right click on PowerShell and select run as administrator.
    • Please enter this command New-VHD "C:\Hyper-V\Virtual Machines\Drive1.vhdx" –size 60GB –dynamic
      and hit enter key. (Note: you can change the size of the virtual hard drive according to your requirement)
    • Open Disk Management.
    • Click on Action and select
      Attach VHD.​
    • Click on Browser and navigate to the location
      C:\Hyper-V\Virtual Machines and select drive1 and click on
      Open.​
    • Click on OK.​
    • Now, right click on Disk 1 and select
      Initialize Disk.​
    • Select the Type of partition you want to use and click on
      OK.​
    • Now, right click on unallocated space and click on
      New Simple Volume.​
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to assign a
      drive letter.

If the issue persists, I suggest you to post your query in TechNet
    forums
    , where we have support professionals who are well equipped with the knowledge to create virtual machines.

Hope it helps.

Noor Azam S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Noor_Azam, Apr 10, 2019
  3. How to uncouple two virtual desktops

Hello,

Thank you for visiting Microsoft Community.

As per the issue description you are facing issue with virtual desktops then I would suggest you to refer the article mentioned below and see if it helps you to fix the issue.

Virtual Desktops in Windows 10 – The Power of Windows…Multiplied

If issue persists try to create new user profile as an administrator and see if issue persists in new user profile. For creating new user profile you may refer to the steps provided in the article mentioned below.

• Press Windows key + R

• Type control userpasswords2 and click OK

• Click on add under users tab

• Click the option, "Sign-in without a Microsoft account

• Click on Local account

• Choose a name for the account

• Add password if you want to

• Apply and click OK.
    For more clarification you may refer to the article mentioned below.

Create a local user account in Windows 10

To know more about Windows 10 I would suggest you to refer the article
    Get Started with Windows 10. Hope this link will provide you more information
    about Windows 10.

Hope this would help. If issue still persists post back with current status of your computer and result of the proposed suggestion, we will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Apr 10, 2019
  4. I am trying to create the windows virtual desktop Tenant in PowerShell.

Virtual Desktops Windows 10?

Hi Lucas,

Modifying the settings of a virtual desktop requires complex steps. Because of this, we might need to refer you to our Microsoft TechNet forums for further assistance. For us to direct you to the correct forum category, we would need the answers to the following:

• Are you using a Windows Server?
    • Is your device connected to a domain network?
    • What virtual desktop are you using?

If you are using Hyper-V, you can use this article published
    by Andre Da Costa as your reference on how to use Windows 10's built in Hyper-V for creating Virtual Machines.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Apr 10, 2019
Thema:

I am trying to create the windows virtual desktop Tenant in PowerShell.

1. I am trying to create the windows virtual desktop Tenant in PowerShell. - Similar Threads - trying create virtual

2. I am having trouble with PowerShell as I try to correct file names.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am having trouble with PowerShell as I try to correct file names.: In 2017 I noticced that my photo file names had a timestamp in them, which meant that Lightroom could not find them. I asked on this forum and got help from Naresh K. He gave me a powershell string to use and it worked well. I found more files to change, but now I get an...
  3. Is there a way to create a virtual desktop inside a window (a la virtual screen)?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to create a virtual desktop inside a window (a la virtual screen)?: Not talking about virtual machines, btw.. like.. can we open an additional virtual screen inside a window? A third party software to do that? Edit : the word I was looking for is to EMULATE an additional screen inside a window.. submitted by /u/hitechpilot [link]...
  4. I am unable to rename my virtual desktops

in Windows 10 Customization
    I am unable to rename my virtual desktops: I am running windows version 2004. I have tried what all the guides say - right click on the desktop thumbnail in task view - but it does nothing. I've tried right clicking everywhere and nothing happens. What gives?...
  5. How to create a virtual desktop with new or no icons?

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    How to create a virtual desktop with new or no icons?: To create a new virtual desktop, press Win+Ctrl+d. Got that. But how do I create a new virtual desktop that has only 1 or two icons from the original in Win 10 v1903 (the last successful update was Feb 13)? Thanks. 151507
  6. How to create a virtual desktop with new or no icons?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to create a virtual desktop with new or no icons?: To create a new virtual desktop, press Win+Ctrl+d. Got that. But how do I create a new virtual desktop that has only 1 or two icons from the original in Win 10 v1903 (the last successful update was Feb 13)? Thanks. 151507
  7. Storage Spaces - trying to create a Raid 0 with Powershell

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Storage Spaces - trying to create a Raid 0 with Powershell: My problem is pretty simple, I set up a 2 X 960 Evo SSD simple volume with Storage Spaces and performance was no better than using the drives singly. Some research seems to say that using the Storage Spaces gui in Win 10 only sets the columns to 1 when what I need is 2....
  8. I am trying to create a playlist

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I am trying to create a playlist: Whenever I click on a song to drag, I get a red circle with a line through it, I don't know what to do to establish my playlist. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-trying-to-create-a-playlist/a2d1a039-e4bb-446f-ac76-7056b3a22b50"
  9. Can't create a virtual desktop

Can't create a virtual desktop: When I first got my new Surface Pro 6, I was able to create virtual desktops, but now they're gone and I can't find any way to create them again. When I click on the Task View key, all I see is the time line, without the "Create Virtual Desktop" link. Pressing Window + Ctrl +...
  10. How I Created Icons for the Virtual Desktops

How I Created Icons for the Virtual Desktops: Just an idea for anyone wanting icons for the virtual desktop. You need a fixed number of virtual desktops for this to work. For example, I am using 3 virtual desktops. If I wanted to use 4, I would have to recode it or just not used the icons. - Get a free scripting...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows virtual desktop powershell

2. Add-RdsAccount system.aggregateexception

3. fullyqualifiederrorid : system.aggregateexception microsoft.rdinfra.rdpowershell.context.addrdsaccount

4. wvd unable to create,
  5. Sign in to Windows Virtual Desktop using the TenantCreator,
  6. windows virtual desktop tenant creatorの権限,
  7. windows virtual desktop tenant name,
  8. check windows virtual desktop tenant,
  9. Add-RdsAccount AggregateException,
  10. windows virtual desktop tenant