Windows 10: I am trying to delete foreign addresses in my active connections

Discus and support I am trying to delete foreign addresses in my active connections in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am very non tech so please give a simple answer with step by step instructions if you can please. I am trying to delete foreign addresses in my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Scarlett in SL, Mar 21, 2019.

1. I am trying to delete foreign addresses in my active connections

I am very non tech so please give a simple answer with step by step instructions if you can please. I am trying to delete foreign addresses in my active connections. I found I had these because I was trying to conect my alexa to wifi and somehow got on a phone call with someone that I thought was with Amazon and turned out to be selling me something after charing my screen UGH! They did run a C:\WINDOW\system32\cmd\exe to get a long list of active connections and because I have foreign connections (how the heck did I get that? lol) in with my connections its is not letting my alexa connection to my wifi. Can someone PLEASE help me???

:)

Scarlett in SL, Mar 21, 2019

2. Foreign ip address removal & blocking

I have a list of foreign IP addresses on the command prompt .These seem to have Trojan viruses in them. Is there a program to delete & block these IP addresses & any thing else that might be with them ? Thanks Don

DonaldChadman, Mar 21, 2019
  3. Foreign Disk

Hi,

You will only lose the data in the Foreign Disk once you convert it to a "Basic Disk" in Disk Management.

To allow the disk to be recognized, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key and type "Disk Management" and click on it.
    • Right-click on the foreign disk and select "Import Foreign Disks..."

Feel free to post back with more information.

Israel Arn, Mar 21, 2019
  4. I am trying to delete foreign addresses in my active connections

Foreign IP addresses

I keep getting calls about how I have foreign IP addresses on my computer.

They tell me how to look and I do see them.........

But when they want to get on my computer that is a Big NO.

How would I get rid of the foreign IP addresses myself???

Thanks for any help

Deb

debdoug53Benson, Mar 21, 2019
Thema:

I am trying to delete foreign addresses in my active connections

1. I am trying to delete foreign addresses in my active connections - Similar Threads - trying delete foreign

2. Strange foreign address.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Strange foreign address.: While running the 'netstat' command I noticed a foreign address labelled '103-10-125-148:27020', am I being spied on? If so; what do I do to remove this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/strange-foreign-address/54fb2695-ef53-4262-9418-3f2ac3529f88
  3. Strange foreign address.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange foreign address.: While running the 'netstat' command I noticed a foreign address labelled '103-10-125-148:27020', am I being spied on? If so; what do I do to remove this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/strange-foreign-address/54fb2695-ef53-4262-9418-3f2ac3529f88
  4. Strange foreign address.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I want to remove foreign ip address.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to remove foreign ip address.: My computer just got hack by an Indian group of people. I know cuz my paypal account money just got sent to indian account. I have set up my Window, run a Malwarebytes scan and nothing come up. Then I run netstat in cmd and there is this foreign address 20.198.119.143 that...
  6. I want to remove foreign ip address.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to remove foreign ip address.: My computer just got hack by an Indian group of people. I know cuz my paypal account money just got sent to indian account. I have set up my Window, run a Malwarebytes scan and nothing come up. Then I run netstat in cmd and there is this foreign address 20.198.119.143 that...
  7. Removing foreign IP addresses from my computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Removing foreign IP addresses from my computer: I have a long list of local & foreign IP addresses listed when I run netstat. The list of local and foreign addresses gradually grows at a faster pace until the window closes. I run bitdefender anti virus and nothing is detected. Can someone please help explain why...
  8. Foreign address in the Active connections

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Foreign address in the Active connections: I am wondering what is the purpose of the active connection in neststate command. [img] 131989
  9. IP addresses foreign.

IP addresses foreign.: How to remove foreign IP addresses plus block them from getting back in. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ip-addresses-foreign/e73044bc-15ce-4d25-b29b-61a051181c15"
  10. Foreign IP addresses

Foreign IP addresses: I keep getting calls about how I have foreign IP addresses on my computer. They tell me how to look and I do see them......... But when they want to get on my computer that is a Big NO. How would I get rid of the foreign IP addresses myself??? Thanks for any help Deb...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. remove local and foreign address