Windows 10: I am Trying to download a movie I have rented from Microsoft store but it is giving me an...

Discus and support I am Trying to download a movie I have rented from Microsoft store but it is giving me an... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; [ATTACH] This is the message I got back when I tried to start downloading a movie I rented on my PC running windows 10. I tried to find the setting... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Nahunna, Dec 8, 2019.

1. Nahunna Win User

I am Trying to download a movie I have rented from Microsoft store but it is giving me an...

I am Trying to download a movie I have rented from Microsoft store but it is giving me an... 6383b59c-9fae-4be5-b920-9fc47a9b284f?upload=true.jpg

This is the message I got back when I tried to start downloading a movie I rented on my PC running windows 10. I tried to find the setting with no luck. Can anybody be of assistance Please?

:)

Nahunna, Dec 8, 2019

2. Unable to rent or buy Movies from Microsoft store

Hello Josh,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Do you receive any error while buying or renting Movies?
    2. Were you able to buy or rent movies from Microsoft store with the same Microsoft account previously?
    3. Have you tried using the Microsoft store website to buy or rent movies?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check if that helps.

Method 1:

Verify the region, date & time settings.

1. Press the Windows key + I to open Settings.
    2. Tap or click Time & language.
    3. Select either Date & time or Region & language and check all settings.

Method 2:

Reset the Microsoft store app.

1. Press Windows key + R. This will open
      Run. Alternatively, you can go to Start and search for ‘Run’.
    2. In Run dialog box, type ‘wsreset’ and hit enter.

For more information you can refer the articles
    limits on the money in your Microsoft account
    and

How to buy or rent Movies & TV content on Windows 10

Also, for a quick status check the payments option under your Microsoft account, you can also contact our

customer support team

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Dec 8, 2019
  3. Can't download the movie I purchased for rental.

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below to download rented movies offline and check if that helps.

Steps:

1. Select the movie you want to rent and click on
      rent option
    2. Login using Microsoft account.
    3. Once you have signed in, you will have two option
      to stream
      or download movies to this device to watch offline.
    4. Select download movies to this device to watch offline and click on next.
    5. After Choosing the Next option and you will be asked for the payment option.
    6. Once the payment it done, open Movies & TV application to download the movie.

You will be able to watch the movie offline from
    Movies and TV application. When you rent, the viewing period is 14 days from the time of your order or 24-48 hours from the time you start to watch (depending on the content you select), whichever comes first.

If you still facing issues downloading the movies after following the above steps. I suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps mentioned below, to fix issues with Microsoft store.

Steps:

1. Open store application on your pc.
      2. Click on the ellipses on right top corner of the screen.
      3. Logout and login back.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Dec 8, 2019
  4. I am Trying to download a movie I have rented from Microsoft store but it is giving me an...

The movie that i rented from microsoft store is giving 0xc101a3ff error code

Hi,

I rented a movie from microsoft store and upon downloading it, it gives me this error code: 0xc101a3ff

Please check since payment is already accepted, if not, please refund the payment.

Regards,

Romeo

Romeo JrMarcos, Dec 8, 2019
Thema:

I am Trying to download a movie I have rented from Microsoft store but it is giving me an...

1. I am Trying to download a movie I have rented from Microsoft store but it is giving me an... - Similar Threads - Trying download movie

2. I can't watch a rented movie

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't watch a rented movie: Hello, i've rented a movie but can't watch it. If I click on 'watch; and it says "can't get you there" first pic. If I click 'close' the only option given, it shows 0 videos second pic, on my PC. Why is this? Could it be because the site was german, and i live in romania?...
  3. I rented a movie from microsoft in HD, but the movie will not stream in HD.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I rented a movie from microsoft in HD, but the movie will not stream in HD.: The problem isn't my internet.I'd like to refund the rental but it doesn't seem possible.I'd like to know if I can either play it in HD or refund it. I can't download the movie either....
  4. I rented a movie from microsoft in HD, but the movie will not stream in HD.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I rented a movie from microsoft in HD, but the movie will not stream in HD.: The problem isn't my internet.I'd like to refund the rental but it doesn't seem possible.I'd like to know if I can either play it in HD or refund it. I can't download the movie either....
  5. Rented a movie from Microsoft store

Rented a movie from Microsoft store: Hey!What's up guys, hoping someone could help me with this issue. So, recently, I wanted to watch a movie and I wanted to rent Fast and Furious 6, the extended version. I managed to purchase it from Microsoft store without any issues, however, once I payed for it, I go ahead...
  6. I am trying to download and install a game from Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to download and install a game from Microsoft store: Hello, I have been having issues on downloading a game from Microsoft store. The compatible drive drop down is not showing my WD_black external hard drive where my Steam games are located. The only drives that is showing is my other external hard drive for my files and my...
  7. Cant download rented movie

Cant download rented movie: I just rented a movie from microsoft store. I tried to download it from movies and tv but it just said pending. Then I tried to restart the download and now it says i already watched the whole movie and cant download it anymore. Is there an any solution for this problem?...
  8. Playing a movie rented from Microsoft store

Playing a movie rented from Microsoft store: Hi. I'm trying to watch The Death of Superman from the Microsoft store. The volume of my computer, and the video playback from Microsoft are both turned up. But, I can't hear the dialogue. I can hear background explosions and all of the background noises, but I can't hear...
  9. Unable to rent or buy Movies from Microsoft store

Unable to rent or buy Movies from Microsoft store: I cant use the $ on my M acount 2 rent or buy MOVIES ***Original title: help*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-rent-or-buy-movies-from-microsoft-store/112b07cf-d74f-48e9-be40-71b5c9dc3879"
  10. I can't download any rented movies from the Windows Store

in Windows 10 Support
    I can't download any rented movies from the Windows Store: I keep getting this message. I Googled it, and some solutions say to check permissions. I did, and I already have full control. [img] 31799