Windows 10: I am trying to download a theme on my PC but it doesn't add it after I sign on.

Discus and support I am trying to download a theme on my PC but it doesn't add it after I sign on. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I am trying to download a theme on my PC but it doesn't add it after I sign on. When I sign on to Microsoft I use a gmail but it is showing my... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by CarriePartridge, Mar 12, 2020.

1. I am trying to download a theme on my PC but it doesn't add it after I sign on.

I am trying to download a theme on my PC but it doesn't add it after I sign on. When I sign on to Microsoft I use a gmail but it is showing my administrator as an aol account

:)

CarriePartridge, Mar 12, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

I am trying to download a theme on my PC but it doesn't add it after I sign on. [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Mar 12, 2020
  3. Where we can download themes?

To open a list of links to download more themes, try following these steps:

Menu > Settings > Themes > Theme Downloads .

odi_et_amo14, Mar 12, 2020
  4. CyrrusV Win User

I am trying to download a theme on my PC but it doesn't add it after I sign on.

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Mar 12, 2020
Thema:

I am trying to download a theme on my PC but it doesn't add it after I sign on.

1. I am trying to download a theme on my PC but it doesn't add it after I sign on. - Similar Threads - trying download theme

2. I am trying to add an account to a PC and I keep running into trouble...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I am trying to add an account to a PC and I keep running into trouble...: I have followed all the steps provided in tutorials. I've gone to settings -> access work or school -> connect -> enter in the email I have double triple checked that it is spelled correctly and then I get a notification:"Something went wrong. Here are some possible reasons:-...
  3. I am trying to add an account to a PC and I keep running into trouble...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to add an account to a PC and I keep running into trouble...: I have followed all the steps provided in tutorials. I've gone to settings -> access work or school -> connect -> enter in the email I have double triple checked that it is spelled correctly and then I get a notification:"Something went wrong. Here are some possible reasons:-...
  4. I am trying to add an account to a PC and I keep running into trouble...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I am not able to sign in my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am not able to sign in my pc: I have my new pc I have forgot to set password for login now only sign in option is coming but when I click on sign in it is not logging kindly help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-able-to-sign-in-my-pc/9714f064-c38f-49e7-9391-c1ba9096bba2
  6. I am not able to sign in my pc

I am not able to sign in my pc: I have my new pc I have forgot to set password for login now only sign in option is coming but when I click on sign in it is not logging kindly help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-able-to-sign-in-my-pc/9714f064-c38f-49e7-9391-c1ba9096bba2
  7. Hi, I am trying to add another language to windows but after I click on "Add Language", it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, I am trying to add another language to windows but after I click on "Add Language", it...: Hi, I am trying to add another language to windows but after I click on "Add Language", it shows an empty list. Any idea how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-i-am-trying-to-add-another-language-to-windows/8584d585-9d0c-4d41-9785-30a5d55697c4
  8. Hi, I am trying to add another language to windows but after I click on "Add Language", it...

Hi, I am trying to add another language to windows but after I click on "Add Language", it...: Hi, I am trying to add another language to windows but after I click on "Add Language", it shows an empty list. Any idea how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-i-am-trying-to-add-another-language-to-windows/8584d585-9d0c-4d41-9785-30a5d55697c4
  9. Taskbar doesn't change when i try themes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar doesn't change when i try themes: I just downloaded a Windows XP Style theme for my Windows 8.1 computer. The taskbar was suppose to change it's texture but instead it just shows a different color. I tried installing a theme patch like UltraUXThemePatcher, i rebooted and the theme still doesn't change the...
  10. Taskbar doesn't change when i try themes

Taskbar doesn't change when i try themes: I just downloaded a Windows XP Style theme for my Windows 8.1 computer. The taskbar was suppose to change it's texture but instead it just shows a different color. I tried installing a theme patch like UltraUXThemePatcher, i rebooted and the theme still doesn't change the...