Windows 10: I am trying to download an app and it says You Don’t Have Permission to Save in This...

Discus and support I am trying to download an app and it says You Don’t Have Permission to Save in This... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I need to fix this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GabrielMagpayo, Mar 6, 2022.

1. I am trying to download an app and it says You Don’t Have Permission to Save in This...

I need to fix this

:)

GabrielMagpayo, Mar 6, 2022
  2. newtekie1 Win User

You don't have permissions to save in this folder

Which folder are you trying to save to?

If you aren't using the true administrator there will be certainly places you can't save to, or even access unless you manually change the security permissions to allow yourself access.

newtekie1, Mar 6, 2022
  3. JDivineŠ Win User
    stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Mar 6, 2022
  4. lucasbuck Win User

I am trying to download an app and it says You Don’t Have Permission to Save in This...

Sharing between Win 10 and Win 7

I have Windows Media Center set up on Win 7 on one machine. When I got to Network on the 10 machine, the 7 machine is listed, as well as all the drives on it. When I try to open any folder is says I don't have permission to access it. Everything I can find is set to share with everyone, all permissions. I don;t know which machine is having the problem. Any suggestions?

lucasbuck, Mar 6, 2022
Thema:

I am trying to download an app and it says You Don’t Have Permission to Save in This...

1. I am trying to download an app and it says You Don’t Have Permission to Save in This... - Similar Threads - trying download app

2. You don’t have permission to mount the file [Fix]

in Windows 10 News
    You don’t have permission to mount the file [Fix]: [ATTACH]If you don’t have permission error troubles you when mounting an ISO image, then this post may help. The complete error message reads: Couldn’t Mount File, You don’t have permission to mount the file. Fortunately, you can follow some simple suggestions to fix it. Why...
  3. "You don’t have permission to save in this location" on Surface

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "You don’t have permission to save in this location" on Surface: When I try to save files via certain apps, I get an error saying I can't save it there and asking whether I'd like to save it in Documents instead but get same error there. This issue is happening on my Microsoft Surface 4 running Windows 11, but does not happen in the same...
  4. "You don’t have permission to save in this location" on Surface

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "You don’t have permission to save in this location" on Surface: When I try to save files via certain apps, I get an error saying I can't save it there and asking whether I'd like to save it in Documents instead but get same error there. This issue is happening on my Microsoft Surface 4 running Windows 11, but does not happen in the same...
  5. I am trying to download an app and it says You Don’t Have Permission to Save in This...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to download an app and it says You Don’t Have Permission to Save in This...: I need to fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-trying-to-download-an-app-and-it-says-you/8e36c724-fe21-492d-b059-86d316f03b2b
  6. You don’t have permission to save in this location ERROR

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    You don’t have permission to save in this location ERROR: Hi team, Good day! Just last night, I have completely formatted my laptop. It was Windows 10 at first, and when I was prompted, I toggled "Yes" when asked if I would like to download and re-install Windows. Now, the problem is when I opened my computer again and was going...
  7. I am trying to open a .jpg file and it says I don't have permission.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I am trying to open a .jpg file and it says I don't have permission.: Windows 10 computer, I'm the only person that uses this computer. This file is on an external hard drive..could that be the issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-trying-to-open-a-jpg-file-and-it-says-i-dont/1ef57084-883a-48ad-884f-5adb42c05ef8"
  8. "You don't have permission to save in this location"

in Windows 10 Support
    "You don't have permission to save in this location": I installed a photo editing program program (DxO Filmpack 3) which I had previously used successfully on a different computer that also runs Windows 10. But on my new computer, whenever I try to save a photo to a folder on my Desktop using the program, I get the following...
  9. You dont have permission to save to this location

in Windows 10 Support
    You dont have permission to save to this location: "You don't have permission to save to this location. Contact the administrators to obtain permission. Would you like to save in the Documents folder instead?" This message randomly pops up when I am trying to save something to the desktop, like a newly created .txt file or...
  10. You do not have permission to save in this location

in Windows 10 Support
    You do not have permission to save in this location: Hi guys, i recently upgraded from windows 8 to windows 10. i am trying to save a power point slide to a new folder i created in my documents folder. I get the message saying that i do have permission to save in this location,contact the administrator for permission?? can...